Seriously?!

Midnight Runway

{Continuation of flashback part 2}

{Eunbyung's POV}

          As Hongbin pulled me by my hand into the classroom, I flushed a deep red as the others stared at Hongbin and me. "Yo..." I say, still staring at the ground. Hongbin though wasn't that shy announcing our new relationship, so he just smiled brightly, looking like he'll accept any questions about our relationship.

              "Hongbin-ah!! When do you ask her out?!" Ravi yelled from the back of the class.

              "Hongbin! When did you start liking Eunbyung?" Angela asks, smirking in my direction, which makes me blush even harder.

             "N~~ You're screwed!" Ken yells towards N, which made me so confused on why he would say that. Perhaps they came up with a sort of bet about Hongbin and I?

            "Congratulation guys!" Hyuk says nervously, flashing us a bright smile.

            "Good job Hongbin…." Leo says, in his usual spot beside the window, staring intensively out of it.

            "Congrats…" N says, turning his head away after he said that.

           "Thank you." I managed to mutter, and I decided to let Hongbin answer all the questions. As Hongbin started telling them about it, so did my flashback of how it all started.

 

{Flashback to earlier the day}

 

             I was walking to my math class when Hongbin had come up from behind me and had covered my eyes. So out of reflex I started to break out my martial art skills and grabbed both of Hongbin’s wrist and swung him in a way where he ended up immobile and couldn’t move until I let him go. When I finally looked down to who I thought was about to attack me, and I saw Hongbin there lying in pain on the ground. So I quickly let him go and helped him up. “I’m so sorry Hongbin! Are you ok? I’m sorry, it’s just out of reflex that I pulled that. To be honest it was Angie’s brother that taught me that too, and made me practice on him like he did with Angie. Are you ok? Did I hurt you badly?” I checked all over him, making sure I didn’t hurt him, after all he is an idol and I don’t want any crazy fans after my life for hurting their ‘future husband’.

            Hongbin then groaned as I helped him up. “Is Angela’s brother even normal for teaching you guys these stuff? I’m fine, no need to worry about me. Just a little sore, that’s it.” He says, giving me his breathtaking smile. “Um, actually Eunbyung I wanted to ask you to meet me at the front gates after school ok. And I’ll wait forever if I have to.” Hongbin then smiled again and took off to his science class on the third floor. Shocked, I just stood there like a scarecrow, until I heard the second bell, signaling me being late for my next class. So I ran there with no thought left of Hongbin, just thoughts of being locked out by my evil witch of a math teacher.

            After school, I had almost forgot that Hongbin had asked me to meet him in front of the school gates, an had almost head to the hang out place, until I hear a group of girls screaming at the front school gates. That’s when I remembered that Hongbin had requested me to meet him there. So I walked to the huge group of girls that had started to form a crowd, and I know that within that crowd is the person I’m looking for. “Hongbin-ah! I’m here!” I yell, when I reached the outskirts of the crowd. At the sound of my voice, all the girls turned towards me and started to form a crowd around me.

            “Kyahhh! It’s Kim Eunbyung!! The famous photographer that takes photos for the famous model Angela Tuan!!” A girl screams.

            “Oh my god!!! I have to get a picture of her! Everybody will be so jealous!!” Another one says, as she starts taking blinding photos of me.

            “Two popular students in one day! We’re soooo lucky!” Another girl screams. And then after all that, all was chaotic and I was blinded by all the flashing lights of girls taking pictures of me on their phones. How the hell does Angela do this for a living? Then I felt a strong grasp grab my wrist and pulled me out of the crowd. Being temporary blinded and shocked by the rowdy crowd of girls, I let myself be pulled away, which Mark had told me to never do. Oops, sorry Mark.

            “Eunbyung! Are you ok? Sorry I chose such a place to meet, I should have thought of a different place. Are you ok?” A deep voice says, lulling me to back to reality.

            Then I looked to who it was. “Ah. Hongbin.” I say, realizing that he was the one who had pulled me out of the crowd. “Yeah I’m fine, but I could really use a quiet place right now. My ears are ringing and my vision is coming back. Let’s go to a coffee shop somewhere and you can talk to me there.” And then I dragged Hongbin with me out of the gates and to my favourite coffee shop that I always went to with Angela before we met the 6 boys.

            When we finally had reached the coffee shop, we decided to pick an outdoor table since it was nice out. “Annyeonghaseyo. May I take your order?” A waitress says, coming up to Honbin and I after a few minutes after we sat down.

            “I’ll have a caramel latte and a chocolate cake with it.” I say to the lady.

            “I’ll have an ice coffee with a cheesecake.” Hongbin says after me. And the lady smiled at us before going back into the café with our orders.

            “So what is it you want to talk to me about Hongbin?” I ask as the lady walked away.

            “I’ll tell you when our food arrives.” Hongbin replies back, giving me a sly smile after. And so after we started talking about school and who we thought Angela might end up dating.

            “I think it’s either N, Ravi or Ken” I say to Hongbin.

            “Oh? Why would you say that?” Hongbin asks back, surprised at what my choices were.

            “Well the thing is, Angie never had a set ideal type of what she wants in a boyfriend. She always would tell me, she’ll know he is the one when the time comes. Even as a child Angie would say that, and not once has she ever met Mr.Right. I just think that N, Ravi, and Ken’s easy going personality would be something that Angie would like.” I say in response.

            Hongbin looked at me and told me his choice of people. “I think it’s either going to be N, Leo, Hyuk or no one from our group at all. Who knows, she might fall in love with someone older than us or someone that goes to a different school then us.”

            Now it was my turn to ask, “Why would you say that?”

            “We all have our own unique personalities, and sure I may agree that Angela might like a boyfriend with an easy going personality that overcomes her older brother’s demanding personality, from what you guys had told us about the weird reflexes he has given you guys, but I think she wants an outgoing guy, or else a conservative one. You guys might not know it, but Leo really is an outgoing guy sometimes, but he’s also conservative. So is N and Hyuk, it’s just that they don’t show it too much.” Hongbin says, explaining his choice of thoughts, and I just sat there listening to him and agreeing to some parts. Finally when food had arrived, Hongbin asked me a question I would have never expected for him to say. “Eunbyung, I know we haven’t known each other for that long, but ever since I met you, I had fallen in love with you in first sight, as they call it. So what I’m practically asking is for you to become my girlfriend. Please do accept my love, I’ll take care of you with all my heart and will always be there for you whenever. So, Kim Eunbyung, will you become my girlfriend?”

            Shock rolled over my body and I froze up. Hongbin wants me to become his girlfriend? A photographer with an idol? But what about Bambam, I think to myself. I had always loved Bambam, but maybe, just maybe I can get over him and fall in love with Hongbin who seems to love me deeply. After sorting my thoughts through I replied back to Hongbin who was staring at me intensely, seeing as if he was trying to read my mind. “Yes. I will become your girlfriend Lee Hongbin.” The next thing I knew was that I was in Hongbin’s embrace and he was whispering some stuff into my ear that I couldn’t quite make out.

            “Come on Eunbyung. Let’s go tell the others.” And then we ran to school with him half dragging me, and once we reached the school gates, both of us were out of breath and panting. Hongbin then looked at me with his killer smile that couldn’t help but make my heart lean more to Hongbin’s side then Bambam’s. “Let’s go Eunbyung.” And I smiled back letting him know I’m fine and we could go.

 

{End of Eunbyung’s flashback}

 

            No one spoke at first. Then Angela started screaming. “Kyahhh. Hongbin-ah I never knew you were such a romantic. I was going to give everyone nicknames today, but I guess I can’t give you one or else your girlfriend is going to get really jealous.” Angela then smirked towards me. “Oh well. Do you want to know Eunbyung’s nickname though. I’m the only one who calls her it, but I can give you an exception because, who knows, you might be her future husband.”

             This made everyone in the room except for Hongbin and I go “Oooooh.” All it did was make me blush a brighter red and for Hongbin to actually turn red too.

              “Um, I would like to know her nickname, but who knows. I might be the wrong one for her, but right now in present time I love her with all my heart.” Hongbin stuttered, turning a brighter red when explaining.

             “Sure, I’ll still tell you. Cause you’re right, you might not be the right one for Eunbyung.” Angela says as she starts to walk in our direction. When she had gotten close, she motioned for Hongbin to crouch down a bit so she can whisper in his ear, and so he did. “Byunbyun.” Angela says, smirking as she saw Hongbin’s surprise expression and as he soon started to chuckle a little after. “I gave it to her when we were kids. I found it annoying calling her Eunbyung all the time so I gave her that nickname.” Angela explains, out loud now though. As he laughed, I turned an even darker shade of red, that surprised me that I can turn such a colour.

            “Thank you.” Hongbin says during his laughing fit. “I’ll be sure to call her that until I decide a new nickname for her, or I might just keep it.”

            Then I hit Hongbin lightly on the arm and said in my most cutesy voice ever, “Don’t oppa~~. Please~” and then I pouted towards Hongbin which made everyone surprise, even Angela.

            “Ah. Don’t worry Eunbyung. I’ll call you by your name then until I come up with a nickname for you then.” Hongbin said, giving in to me.

            “Awe, Byunbyun I never knew you could do that.” Angela smirked towards me which soon turned into a smile as she turned away to face the rest of the boys.

            “Byunbyun?!” Ravi sputtered as he started to laugh his head off at my nickname.

            “Hey! I gave her that nickname when we were kids, Wonnie.” Angela says while smirking at Ravi with his new nickname.

            “Hahahaha. Oh my god! Wonnie! Hahahaha.” Ken says laughing his head off.

            “Ok. Now I need to come up with a nickname for everybody except for Hongbin. Because I don’t think his girlfriend wants me to call him by a nickname. Ravi you are now Wonnie. N you are now Cha-cha. Ken you are now Kenny. Leo you are now lion, and Hyuk, you are now Hyukhyuk. Oh yeah, since I gave you guys nicknames you guys can call me Angie like everybody close to me does.” Angela says while pointing to all the boys as she said their new nicknames.

            Then Hongbin and I started to laugh. “Angela, you aren’t good at nicknames are you.” Hongbin says in between his laughter.

          Angela then looked at us with a cold hard glare, “Oh shut up Hongbin. You’re lucky you aren’t single, or else you would have a nickname too.” which made us crack up even louder.


A/N: Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated the last few days, I've been busy with some stuff. Please enjoy this chapter and the next one should be out soon, maybe later today. Thanks for reading. Admin T out.