Introducing....

Midnight Runway

{Continuation of flashback part 5}

{Narrator’s POV}

            It was a dark cloudy day in Seoul. The wind was blowing; the sky was dark and dreadful. A tall, skinny figure walked down a small neighborhood street. “Hmm. Now which one is my house…” The figure continued down the street and found it’s house. “Ah! Found it! Not bad! Can’t wait to finally get to work! So much to do here in Seoul, mostly to repay some old business… but that can wait till morning! Time to go bed!!!” An the figure walked in enjoy it’s blissful night, strategizing and doing whatever she needed to do before finally passing out on her newly delivered bed.

 

{Angela’s POV}

 

            As I went to school the next day after having being stood up by some guy on the school roof yesterday, I found this really pretty girl looking lost around my neighborhood. “Ah! Annyeonghaseyo! Do you need help with anything?” I ask the really pretty girl in front of me. She had big eyes, single eye lids, and looked vaguely familiar from somewhere.

            “Ah! Annyeonghaseyo! Um do you know where Inchang high school is?” The pretty girl in front of me asked.

 

            “Um, I go to that school. You can walk with me since I’m on my way there right now.” I say, welcoming the girl in front of me who smiled at what I had said.

 

            “Ah! Gamsahabnida! My name is Minah, Bang Minah. What is your name?”

 

            “Ah. Angela, Angela Tuan.”

 

            “Wah! Are you a foreigner? I’ve never met a Korean named Angela before.”

 

            “Ahahaha. That’s because I’m not Korean. I’m originally from Los Angeles, and I’m actually Taiwanese. American-Taiwanese.” I reply sheepishly, chuckling at Minah’s expression.

 

            “Wah! How nice! I’ve always wanted to go elsewhere for vacation. I do go on vacation, but I never really had time for myself, I’m either with family or with my group.”

 

            “Wah! Are you Bang Minah from Girl’s Day?!” I asked, surprised that she said group mates. This couldn’t be Girl’s Days Minah right? No… wait… that can explain why she looks so familiar.

            Minah starts to laugh at me. “Hahaha. Actually yeah, I’m Girl’s Day Minah. I’m going to start attending Inchang High School today. Let’s become good friends Angela. Let’s hope to be in the same class too. I’m in my first year. How about you?”

            “Ah! I’m in my first year too! Let’s hope to be in the same class and let’s become close friends!” Then we arrived at school and I led Minah to the office to get all her forms set up.

 

            “Bang Minah, you are all set to go. Luckily Angela here is in your class so she can lead you to the class and around the school. You are in class 1-A.” Mr. Lee says, handing Minah her paperwork and shooing us off to go to class.

 

            “Ah! We have another 20 minutes before school starts, I’ll go introduce you to the others right now!” I say, as I led her to the usual hangout place. I abruptly opened the door to find a bunch of startled faces looking straight at me. “GUYS!! I have someone to introduce you guys to. I would like to introduce you to the one and only Bang Minah of Girl’s Day!!” I say shoving Minah through the door and to the centre of the class.

 

            “Yah! Angela! You’re scaring the poor girl.” Ken says, as he approaches a giggling Minah. “Bonjour Belle. Je m’appelle Lee JaeHwan, but you can call me Ken.” Ken said in a really bad French accent and grabbing her hand to kiss.

 

            “Ken. Stop it. You at French. Go away.” N said pushing him away from a blushing Minah. “The name is Cha Hakyeon but I’m known as N.” And then N gave her his breathtaking smile which made Minah calm down.

 

            “The name is Lee Hongbin. And this is my girlfriend Kim Eunbyung.” Hongbin said, kissing Eunbyung’s forehead as he said it. Eunbyung just smiles a shy smile and then everybody continued to introduce themselves.

           

            The bell then rang and Minah ran up beside me as we headed to class. “Wow! Angela you have so many friends, and you guys all seem to be the most popular people in the school.”

 

            “Yeah. But the thing is I have no care for being popular and those types of stuff. I just love hanging out with the group and being together always. Well anyway, now that you moved here, you will be part of the popular ones too.” I say, smiling at her as we almost reached our class.

 

            “I guess so. Must be hard getting used to right?”

 

            “Yeah. But it isn’t that bad if you hang with us. You will forget all your worries about it.” I say as we entered homeroom with the teacher waiting for Minah’s arrival.

 

            “Thank you for showing her around Angela. Now please go to your seat and can you please introduce yourself to the class.” Mr. Min said turning towards Minah.

           

            “Hi everybody. My name is Bang Minah, and you may also just know me as Minah from Girl’s Day. I hope for you all to get along with me and let’s make this year one of the best years of our lives.” Minah says with a cheery smile on her face. “Mr. Min, can I request to sit beside Angela please? She is the only person I know in this class besides….Eunbyung.” She says spotting Eunbyung sitting in the corner of the class beside the window, staring out trying to spot her beloved Hongbin, who was most likely playing soccer on the fields below.

 

            “Sure. You can sit in front of Angela then.” Mr. Min said before starting homeroom. “Now class. Today’s lesson is going to be about…”

 

 


A/N: Hi everybody, Admin - T here. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been really busy with school and stuff. So here's an update. Sorry if it is to short though.