CHAPTER I – THE TRUTH: MARCH 28/29

IF ONLY THEY KNEW A.K.A MEMOIR OF HER (EXPLICIT: THE EXTENDED VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER I

 THE TRUTH: MARCH 28/29

(The Extended of the original one-shot story from MOMENT STORY: CHAPTER 6 - MEMOIR OF HER)

 

"The course of true love never did run smooth..."

-William Shakespeare: A Midsummer’s Night Dream-

 

Friday, 10 pm. Amber’s Apartment.

She didn’t know what to do any more. Her heart beat rapidly insane. Tears were over flowing from her eyes. Her face, her cheek, her eyes, her lips were soaked. But all she could do just sit on the floor. She stared at Amber who was still beating the wall with his fist. Throwing all the stuff that he could grab. He was kicking everything in front of him. He was shouting whatever words on his mind. He showed his emotion in action.

Afterwards, amber sat on the other corner hopelessly. He bent his leg in front his chest, embraced with his own arm. Put head low, didn’t look at Krystal. Blood slightly fell down from his hand. Krystal looked straight to him, jarred. She knew that this was the ending.

Amber placed his palm to cover his face. Inhaled deeply, then put his hand in front of his mouth, and thumbs supported the chin. He let out the deepest breath for today. He looked at Krystal who was shiver, caused by the tears. He knew that he wasn’t the one who was hurt.

The sorrow feeling was surrounded them.

Glass, plate, vas, astray, and lot of stuffs were crashed into pieces. Chair was broken. The TV, sofa, table were unplaced. The apartment was already ferocious mess. There was no sound for a while.

“Don’t hold the tears, Krys.” Amber said desperately.

She cracked the tears, started to cry again. She tried hardly to hold the cry, but at this time, couldn’t hold it anymore. She put her left hand on the floor, supporting her body while the other hand covered her eyes. She was sobbing.

Amber slowly closed his eyes. Lay his head on the wall. Trying to feel the pain from Krystal’s voice. Deep in his heart, he didn’t stand to hear it. Tears slightly fell from his eyes too without any sound. Both of them stayed silent, only crying was heard.

 

Friday, 11 pm. Amber’s Apartment.

Amber stood up, walking toward Krystal. He hugged her tightly. Krystal didn’t move, had spotted in her position.

“I don’t want to waste the rest of our time in fight. Reminds this as the beautiful day of your life. Us.” He whispered to her ear. She nodded and buried her face to his neck. She hugged him, tighter than Amber, still sobbing.

 

Friday, 11.15 pm. Amber’s Apartment.

Both of them already sat down on the sofa that already mess. Krystal put an alcohol on his hand. Amber slightly moved his hand, felt a bit shock in pain.

“Hold on Stupid.” Krystal said softly and smiles.

He grumbled childishly, “Still, it is hurt Krys.”

Krystal smiled, unsure. She whispered seriously, “Don’t do that again when I’m not around. Can’t see you in pain.”

Amber nodded and smiled, bitter.

Krystal grabbed the bandage, wrapped Amber’s hand. Krystal took care the wound while Amber was staring at her. He was mesmerizing every detail in Krystal. Didn’t want to miss every single detail of the gorgeous creature in his life. He put sorrowing smiles on his face. Facing that it would be his last change to memorize all of it.

 

Saturday, 00.15 pm. Amber’s Apartment.

“Why you smile like that, Stupid?”

“What?” He answered. Just waking up from his illusion.

Krystal sighed and rolled her eyes, “I finish take care your wound.”

Amber chuckled. He just realized that his hand was already covered by bandage.

“What’s wrong with you?” Krystal shrank her forehead. Perplexed.

“Nothing.” He gave Krystal his best smile when his heart was actually in worst state.

He managed to stable, “Are you tired?”

“Nope! Why?” she said.

“Thought, tomorrow… uhm… I mean today, you have to….” Krystal cutted off with her finger pressed in his lips.

“Don’t dare to say it, Stupid!” she said seriously and sent her signature dead glare. “You say that it will be the most beautiful memory for us. Don’t try to ruin it.”

Amber chuckled when she had used her dead glare.

He lay on the couch and pulled Krystal. Krystal lay on the couch while her head on Amber’s chest. He took a deep breath, nuzzled her flawess brunette hair with his nose. Exhaled softly. Krystal felt the sadness from his deep breath. She really hard held on her tears, for the umpteenth. She didn’t want to brood toward Amber. In fact, she had known that he was already hurt.  She thwarted to make it worst.

“Okay my dearest princess. Let’s talk. How?” he said, asking for agreement.

Krystal chuckled and answered, “What are we talk about?”

“Anything. Story, Question, something that we don’t know. Maybe?” He rattled off, arched his eyebrows.

Krystal replied chicly, “After all, you already know me, well.”

Amber let out the laugh, which was forced. Krystal had known it but managed to reply in smile, which was forced too. 

Both of them was broken heart. But it wasn’t what their want. They had known.

“Okay, first question. What do you want to know about me?” Amber asked while his right hand hugged Krystal.

Krystal thought, “What do you love the most about me?” pleading her eyes directly to Amber’s eyes.

Amber smiled, rubbed his chin with his left hand, put perplexed look. Krystal had puckered , which was looked cutely for Amber, then treated him, “Are you making fun of me? Do you want to dead?”

Amber laughed, “Okay. Uhm... I don’t think I have one. It’s the hardest question I thought.”

Krystal smacked his chest.

“OUCH!” Amber croacked, pretended to be hurt.

He had slightly moved, avoided her hit, which wasn’t hurt at all. He blurted lucid answer, “Your nose. It is really something for me when you sneeze.” Krystal stared at him, unsatisfied. His deepest heart had his own answer.

“Okay, my turn. Describe Amber in 5 words.” He said with his dorky smile.

“Dorky, stupid, uhm… love Krystal Jung!” she answered excited. Amber frowned in fake. She laughed. He had answered it too, on his mind.

Krystal thought, “Your first love?”

“Girl from our campus. I look at her for the first time at library. But she doesn’t know me at all. At that time I didn’t have courage to ask her name.” He answered casually. Krystal looked little bit disappointed.

“But I do love you now.” He grinned, held the truth.

Krystal smiled widely and hugged Amber.

 

Saturday, 02.00 pm. Amber’s Apartment.

Both of them did remind silent. Krystal heard Amber’s heart was pounded. She decided to make a move. She kissed amber’s neck softly. Amber was still silent. She moved on top of him.

It was a lie if he didn’t want it. In fact, just softly touched from his girlfriend already made him turn on like usual. But, at this state, he felt it didn’t seem right.

“Krys, I don’t…”

Krystal cut off Amber’s word with her lips. She was still kissing but amber was still silent. Then Krystal stopped the kiss and stared at Amber’s eyes deeply.

“Don’t think about anything, Stupid. I’m still your girlfriend.” She whispered, trying hard to hold her tears but failed. The tears started to flow again. Amber brushed her cheek with his thumb. She put her hand on his hand. Did stare each other.

Amber moved toward, started to kiss her softly. Krystal slightly bit his lower lip. Now they used tongue. The kiss lust.

Krystal still spilled the tears. But at that moment, she felt Amber’s tears too. Both of them closed the eyes, dug deeply the feeling that they felt now. Let them into the bed (you know what I mean).

 

Saturday, 05.00 pm. Amber’s Apartment.

Amber had woken up first. Now, he was staring at Krystal, quite. Krystal was still sleeping in his embrace.

He looked at his watch, which was broken because of the night show. It was already 05.05 am. Still had 85 minutes. He made a slightly move, tried to left the bed.

Krystal sensed it. She had hugged him tightly before he got up.

“Do you want to leave the girl first? What a manner!” She scoffed, slightly opened her eyes. Amber smiled, moved meekly Krystal’s hand. Left Krystal who was in mattress.

He put his pants on, turned to Krystal. Krystal who perched to sit on the mattress, covered her chest with the white blanket amazed him. Her long messy hair was fallen through the blanket, which was effortlessly pretty. Though she had woken up and (the best part maybe) only covered with the blanket but she was looked beautiful and gorgeous. Dead drop gorgeous.  

He said slightly put flirt, “Make a breakfast. Why should I left my gorgeous girlfriend when I still have time?”

Krystal chuckled little bit ashamed. She got up from the bed, left the white blanket. She took Amber’s white shirt which lay on the floor, only put it on her body. She was looked effortlessly s*xy. Amber gazed through every detail of Krystal’s motion. She had stood in front of Amber. She stared deeply through his eyes, leaned her forehead to him. Amber tender kissed her.

 

Saturday, 05.20 pm. Amber’s Apartment.

Krystal prepared the toast while Amber made a coffee. Krystal was spreading butternut to the toast and put on tissue. All of their plate was broken. Amber poured a coffee on the half broken cup.

Krystal arched her left eyebrows, Amber chuckled, “I don’t have another cup, Remember I was crashed them last night. Thought, this two is the most appropriate to use than the rest.”

Krystal let out the real laugh. They was eating that breakfast, both of them tried to look fine, whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter