Living with the jerk

Im in love with a jerk

This stupid guy is actually GNa’s younger brother? The one that she and her parents kept talking about? I can’t believe it!

 

“It’s nice to meet you. I’m ____________.GNa’s best friend and I’ll be staying here for about 3 months” I slightly bowed.

 

“Hey hey. Coffee girl. I’m Kris, GNa’s awfully handsome younger brother” he introduced himself.

 

I scoffed. “You’re awful” I murmured under my breath so no one could hear it.

 

“Coffee girl?” GNa’s mom asked. “We’ve met for a short time earlier this evening at a convenient store. I accidentally spilled coffee over her” he explained. Pfft! Still no apology?

 

“Oh dear. As far as I know, ____________ hates coffee” his mother spoke. “And she still does” GNa continued. I slightly laugh. Unfortunately, I hate the person who spilled the coffee even more.

 

“Has GNa showed you your new room?”

 

“Neh. It’s really generous of you. Thank you” I stole a glance at Kris and saw him lift one eyebrow to me. “If you don’t mind, I’ll unpack my things from my bags”

 

“Oh sure sure. Meanwhile, me and GNa will cook dinner. I’ll have someone to call you down when dinner’s ready” she smiled and so I went up alone to my own room and started unpacking. In just 5 minutes, the room turned messy. Why can’t I unpack my clothes neatly?

 

“Are you stalking me?” I turned at the door where the voice came from and it was none other than the person I least want to see. Kris.

 

“Not even in your dreams. I can’t believe you’re the person your family has been eager to introduce to me all this time, even before I went overseas”

 

“Oh. Is that why you were acting real nice and polite in front of them just now and that whole ‘It’s nice to meet you’ was actually fake?”

 

I sarcastically clap for him and said “It’s so genius of you to figure that obvious action”

 

“Wow. I’d never thought you’d compliment me. Well, thank you coffee girl” he teased but I grunted at him. He’s testing my patience.

 

“A simple sorry would be nice” I snapped.

 

“Hey. Don’t blame me because you wore a bright bra” oh my God, he said it! I can feel my cheeks burning, they must be hot red right now.

 

“Leave” I said.

 

“No can do, sweetie. This is my house” he smiled widely.

 

“This is my room. I deserve my privacy here” I pushed him to the door and closed it. “Bye bye” I said.

 

After what seemed like half an hour, GNa came into my room to call me down for dinner. “You both cook fast” I said.

 

“By cook, you mean ordering take outs? Yes. Service is fast” she laughed and I laughed along with her. Soon, the whole family and I are sitting at the dining table and Kris was sitting in front of me. How can I eat with him in front of my face? I can’t even look straight when I’m eating.

 

“I heard the both of you are going for a long vacation back to Canada. When is the flight?” I asked the parents.

 

“We’re leaving in 2 weeks. We wanted to bring GNa along but she has this fieldwork next month so she’s staying here and invited you to stay here too for your break”

 

“Why didn’t you plan on bringing Kris along?” I look at Kris with a fake smile which he saw through it and gave me a fake one back.

 

“We didn’t know he was coming back here. He just came from USA….. ______________, you studied there right?”

 

“Yes I did. I stayed in New York”

 

“I stayed in Hollywood” Kris replied me. Ugh, I didn’t even ask. “My mother told me that we are the same age, _____________”

 

“GNa told me that as well. 1990?” I asked.

 

“Yes. I’m just curious, if we’re the same age, how did you and my sister get to know each other and be so close?” I can see that he’s really curious about this.

 

“She was working part-time at the Cinocup Coffee house and I went there often during my 2 last years in high school so we kept meeting each other, casually talking to one another at the counter and at times when she’s having her break, she’ll come by to me and sit with me and we’ll update each other about our lives. We got really close since I spent 5 hours there everyday waiting for my parents to pick me up”

 

“What about your parents? Why don’t they pick you up instead? If they could send you off in the morning then why can’t they do the same after school?”

 

“They were always busy and finished their work at night. So it was a choice I had to make, to either stay at school until night or make my way home myself” Kris just nodded and continued eating. I was glad he didn’t notice I used past tense about my parents. I wouldn’t get to answer him if he asks me about my parents. I’m still not used to tell people about them.

 

Dinner is over, the dishes are washed and dried, all of use went up to our bedrooms except the parents, they were still downstairs. GNa was in my bedroom and we spent the whole night talking until Kris interrupted us.

“Do you girls don’t sleep? It’s already late, I’m tired from my flight and my room is across this room so I can hear the both of you chatting”

 

“Did you hear what we were talking about?”

 

“No. I hear murmurs but it’s still disturbing and now I’m disturbing you”

 

“Look like I better go to my room now. We’ll have plenty of times to catch up since you’re here for 3 months” GNa smiled and left the room, leaving me and Kris alone.

 

“Why are you still here?” I narrowed my eyes at Kris.

 

“Are you not afraid here alone? I heard this room was haunted, that’s why it’s been empty before you”

 

“If you’re trying to scare me, it’s not working”

 

“I’m just trying to help you and inform you early just in case you need somewhere else to run to. My room is just 5 feet away from yours” he flashed a killer smile.

 

“Shut up. I’m not! Go away” I threw him my sleeping hugging pillow, hoping he’d just go back to his room but he caught my pillow and looked at it before mocking me.

 

“What is this? I’ve never seen this before so I’m guessing it’s yours. Thank you for it, I’ll hug it every night before I go to sleep and imagine it’s you” he winked and left the room quickly. I grunted once again because he stole my pillow but I was glad he’s out of my sight now so I’ll just leave him for now.

 

I got a text message from GNa before I close my eyes. “Just wanted to ask out of the blue, what do you think of my brother?” I wanted to reply I hate him but I didn’t. I just left the message unanswered and went to sleep. An hour passed and I was still awake and then I was aware of a weird sound in the room. I became so paranoid about it and actually got so scared.

 

I made up my mind to ask GNa about it face to face and also because I wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible until I’m sure there are no ghosts. I opened my room door and was terrified by what I saw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're a Kris fan, check my other story ^^ Dream Guy --> https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/799325/dream-guy-suzy-you-exo-luhan-kris

and if any of your friends or if you are also a Doojoon (B2ST) fan, I will protect you --> https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/577078/i-will-protect-you-arrangedmarriage-romance-you-hero-yoondoojoon-beastmembers

 

keke