Meeting the jerk

Im in love with a jerk

“______________, when will you arrive in Korea? Do you have anywhere to stay? If you don’t mind, please stay at my place. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. I miss you sooooo much! We don’t get to see each other very often. My parents are okay with you staying here. I asked them much earlier before I ask you. Kekeke. They’re very excited to see you! The last time my parents met you was during our graduation day and they didn’t get the chance to send you off at the airport when you had to go. How long is your vacation here? If I’m not mistaken, you told me it was 3 months right? Then please do stay here where we could always be together. You’ve been away for 4 years now. You get to save your money from renting a house, you could just live with us for free. Oh before I forgot, my parents are having their long vacation as well, and I meant it when I said long, they’re going back to Canada for 2 months there. Think about it – your best best friend in the whole wide world” GNa Unnie is so cute… maybe I should stay over at their place, it’ll be just the two of us there anyways.

 

“Hey GNa, I miss you too. You are so dramatic on the last part of your email but it’s not wrong, you really are my best best friend in the whole wide world. I’m leaving for Korea in about 3 days. See you soon! I have to go for now” Email sent and I stretch my body as I swivel my chair around to look at my packing boxes.

 

I’m going to sell most of my stuff here because I can’t bring everything back to Korea. I can’t possibly bring my sofa there, and I definitely do not need to bring my TV set to GNa’s house. It’s not like she doesn’t have one there. My bed wouldn’t fit into a box. Yeap, I’m selling those. For the rest of my things, I’ll bring them to Korea right after I find a permanent place to stay there, a house of my own. Staying with GNa is temporary, I can’t stay there forever unless I’m adopted by her parents.

 

I’m an adult now and I should be responsible of my own life and make my own decision. I sighed at the thought of that as I took a picture frame from my side and just stare at my parents, so happy during my graduation. I would never thought that they would have involved in a car accident that took both of their lives, leaving me an orphan. Soon I received a scholarship to further my studies overseas and my parents didn’t get the chance to know that.

 

-3 days later         -

 

GNa couldn’t pick me up because she had an appointment the same time as my arrival so I’m now alone in Seoul airport. Pulling my 2 large luggage toward the gate, I was reached out by a taxi.

 

“Where to, young lady?” asked the driver.

 

“Could you send me to the nearest Hyundai Industry?” and off the taxi went to send me to my destination. “Here’s the fare. Thank you mister”

 

I decided to have a car of my own because then I could go anywhere and since I’m going to stay in Korea for a long time, I need to have a ride. GNa just texted me that she just finished with her appointment and is on her way back home.

 

Driving my brand new car with GPS directed to GNa’s house so I don’t get lost, I made a short stop to a convenient store nearby just to waste my time until GNa arrived back to her house. As I was reading a magazine inside the store, focused on the topic, I heard a group of loud guys coming into the store. I stood there quietly reading so I won’t draw the guys to me and troubles wouldn’t come for me. I was mistaken. One of the guys accidentally bumped on me hard and spilled his very hot coffee onto me.

 

My reflexes was to quickly my cardigan and when I realized my thin blouse was wet and exposing my skin, I covered them back using the cardigan. God, I was so embarrassed.

 

“It’s too late to cover that up. I saw what’s underneath that shirt” he smirked. What a jerk!

 

“No apology?” I was gob smacked. “What for? I like what I saw” this time he winked. “ert” I said before stomping me feet out from the store and into my car. I grunt inside where nobody could hear me do that. I checked my phone and saw GNa telling me that she’s made it home.

 

When I arrived at her front door and was greeted by her, the first thing she said to me was “You look horrible and smelled like coffee. I thought you don’t drink coffee?” I was so happy to see her that I ignored her comments and hugged her. Oh she became so beautiful. “What happened to you?” she asked after I pulled away from the hug.

 

“Some bastard spilled his coffee on me. He didn’t even apologize because apparently, he likes what my see-through blouse showed him” I uncover the coffee stained cardigan to reveal my horror to GNa.

 

“Wow. That’s a very appealing bra” she said.

 

“Exactly” I replied and she let me in her house. “Where’s your parents?” I asked.

 

“They are out and you need a shower. You know where my room is. I’ll go get your bags. OMG, you brought a new car?”

 

“Oh I forgot. Surprise!” I smiled widely and she laughed. “Go” she said.

 

I like the warm water streaming down my skin. I was enjoying the warmth of it, I didn’t realized I’ve been in the bathroom for so long.

 

 

As GNa was getting my bags from my car, her younger brother arrived.

 

“Hey, you look great!” he exclaimed to his sister.

 

“When did you get back? Why didn’t you inform us?” GNa asked.

 

“It’s a secret. New car?”

 

“No, it’s my friend’s and she’s inside my room. Can you help me with her bags?”

 

 

I was still inside the bathroom when someone knocked the door.

 

“You bags are here” it was a man’s voice. Who could that be? When I heard him leave, I peeked out the bathroom door carefully to make sure the person is really gone so that I could peacefully get dressed.

 

“Are you done?” GNa’s voice from outside her room.

 

“It’s safe to enter now” I said and she went inside.

 

“My families are here, including my brother. Let’s move your stuff to your room before we go down to meet them”

 

“My room?”

 

“Yeah, we got you a room. We had an empty room before so we turned it into your room” I was speechless. “Surprise!” she said.

 

“I am surprised. Thank you so much” I couldn’t express my gratitude.

 

“No worries. I hope you’re comfortable here. Come on, let’s go and meet my family, especially my brother. The both of you are the same age so I guess you both would be just fine with each other”

 

“Your mysterious brother whom I’ve never met” I stated.

 

“Here they are. You look so healthy ______________. We’d like to introduce you to our son” said GNa’s mother. Why are they so eager for me to meet GNa’s brother?

 

Her family is all sitting at the living room where as GNa and I were still standing. “Greet her” GNa’s brother stood up and turned around. We both just look at each other, completely silent...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anneyong ^^ this is my second story with Kris as the hero.