Chapter 5

Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though both Jungkook and Yein are busy with their jobs, they still find time to spend with each other.

After the flight of the day, they will both spend the night in the same hotel, so Yein will find herself going to Jungkook's room to chat, or vice versa.

This gains the teasing from their coworkers, which serves as a big question mark to their current relationship. 
Normal friends wouldn't go to each other's rooms every single day, only lovers would do that.
Thus their relationship could be labeled as a 'some' relationship, more than friends but less than lovers.

The trouble is, neither want to take the first step to bring it to the next level.

"What if he just thinks of me as a friend and I'm just reading too much into his actions?" Yein whines to Sujeong on a flight.

Sujeong just shakes her head. "As dense as I may be, I've seen the way he looks at you. He definitely likes you."

Yein just buries her head in her hands and groans.

---

It's been half a year that this 'some' relationship has been going on with Yein and Jungkook, and Yein's finally planning to change that.

She's currently in Jungkook's hotel room now and her nerves are getting the better of her.

"Yah, Yein-ah, are you alright?" Jungkook concernedly asks Yein.

"Yeah, oppa, I-I just have something to tell you." Yein swipes her tongue over her lips, but she's cut off by Jungkook immediately.

"Actually can I say something first? It's really important."

Yein nods, a wee bit grateful that her confession is delayed.

"I like you. Be my girlfriend, please?"

Yein's eyes open wide like saucers, and she stares up at Jungkook.

"Bu-But I was going to say-" Her words are muffled when Jungkook catches her lips in a kiss.

His lips are gentle, and they massage Yein's until she snaps out of her daze and returns the kiss, closing her eyes in the process.

As their tongues tangle with each other, Jungkook the top of Yein's lip before breaking the kiss to breathe.

"You were going to confess to you, yes? Then, I take it that you would want to be my girlfriend."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter