Chapter 3

Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I continue serving the passengers for another 3 hours, My legs are aching and my feet are sore from the impossibly tall high heels. I sit down for a break, slipping off my heels and nursing my feet.

They are full of sores but I should have gotten used to it by now. With all the constant heel-wearing and walking, it is no surprise that air stewardesses have to go through this kind of suffering.

Unbeknownst to me, a pair of beady eyes are watching my every move from the side. They flicker back and forth, from my face to my foot. The owner of those eyes, surprisingly, pulls out a pack of bandages. He gets out of his seat and walks towards me. As I see the bag of bandages in his hand, my eyes widen in shock. What were those for? Could it be......

My question was answered. Those bandages were for my sores. For me. Me. Me, out of everybody.

As I wrap up my foot, a ring resounds, signalling the end of the flight. I quickly slip on my heels on and stand up, wobbling a bit.

I walk up and down the aisle that I had been assigned to, making sure that all the passengers were ready for landing. I send a quick glance in Jungkook's direction.

His eyes meet mine. Had he been staring at me for the whole time? I blush red like a fire engine, and quickly divert my attention somewhere else. I still feel him at the back of my head. His gaze does not waver.

As I head back to the quarters, I sit down and put on my seatbelt, getting ready for landing. As the plane starts a downward descent, I feel the familiar ringing sound in my ears. I pop a sweet into my mouth, and it drowns out the sound efficiently.

When the plane finally screeches to an abrupt halt, I let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter