Chapter 2

Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I step off the aeroplane, heels clicking as I stride towards the exit with my fellow colleagues. 

"Yein-ah."

"Ne, Sujeong-unnie?"

"You seemed in a rush to serve that man from just now. Who is he? Your secret boyfriend?"

"Aniyo, unnie! I don't even know him!"

Sujeong-unnie cast me a suspicious look before commenting, "The group of men he was with all looked hot."

I roll my eyes at her statement. Sujeong-unnie is always on the lookout for hot men who are boyfriend material. As I get lost deeper in my own thoughts, Sujeong-unnie suddenly tugs me roughly. She pulls me towards the exit where the last group of stewardesses are leaving and we hurriedly follow suit. 

As we are catching our breath and walking away, I hear a cacophony of voices. One of them sounds eerily familiar with the voice that thanked me just now.

"Taehyung-hyung! Wait up!"

"Yah, Jungkook-ah! Hurry the hell up! Our whole group is waiting for you !"

I hear some more panting behind me before I turn to look around with Sujeong-unnie. We see the group of men from the plane just now, only with sunglasses off. Sujeong-unnie in a breath that only I manage to hear. They're Korean too? I think.

The group of men is undeniably handsome, even more so when one of them turns to look at us. I recognise him as the man who thanked me in the plane. He bows down to me and Sujeong-unnie, and apologises if they are making too much noise. The other men turn around too, and Sujeong-unnie turns even paler.

She spazzes when we get to our hotel. Fortunately, we are sharing a room with each other and she throws on her pyjamas before plopping down on her bed.

"No wonder you wanted to serve them, Yein-ah! You lucky brat!"

She huffs in annoyance, turning away from me, and failing to see the cheeky grin on my face. I take off all my clothes before lying down too. In case you didn't know, I have a habit of sleeping , but thankfully Sujeong-unnie and I are close enough to be that comfortable with each other. I pull up the covers before muttering a "Good night, unnie!" and falling asleep right after.

The next day, Sujeong-unnie and I wake up at 4am. We have to get to the airport by 5am to prepare for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter