Chapter 4

Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah, our Jungkookie is a proper adult now!" shrieks Hoseok in excitement, after Jungkook announced that he had gotten his certificate, and he was now able to become a pilot and fly airplanes all around the world.

Jungkook smiles brightly at his hyung, and inside he's even more happy because he knows that Yein works in Korean Air too, so their chances of meeting each other have increased greatly.

Taehyung seems to have the same thought process, as he nudges Jungkook with a wry smile on his face.

"You want to see that pretty air stewardess again, right?"

Jungkook blushes and coughs, saying, "Weren't you also staring at that other stewardess? What was her name?"

Taehyung cheekily smiles before adding on, "Sujeong."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, wondering why he was friends with this kind of hyung.


---


"Good job, Jungkook!" praises the supervisor. "Now, you can go to your assigned hotel to rest before tomorrow's flight."

Jungkook bows once more after thanking the supervisor. He makes his way to the taxi stand outside the airport and manages to flag a taxi to go to his assigned hotel.

After checking in, he waits for the lift to go to his room, but his eyes widen in shock when he sees a group of air stewardesses coming into the lift with him.

He sees Yein and that other stewardess, Sujeong, from Taehyung's constant reminders, and his heart is palpitating wildly in his chest.

They're staying at the same hotel? Yein and Sujeong seem to be as equally shocked, because they greet him politely, and Jungkook hears a snippet of their conversation.

"Yah, Yein-ah, wasn't that the passenger you had a crush on like months ago?"

He hears a slap and he claps a hand to his mouth, trying to muffle his snickers before going to his own room.

He doesn't expect, however, to continue hearing their voices until he reaches his room, and they realise they are going to be staying beside each other for that night.

The slaps are more apparent and more often now.

He goes into his room before flopping down onto his bed. So, his feelings weren't one sided? Perfect.


---


That night, he goes down for dinner, and he sees the pair of stewardesses walking out from their room after he does.

They quickly bow to him, Yein red in the face, whereas Sujeong giggling while they do so.

He smiles at them before greeting them too, and he slides next to them, starting up a conversation.

"Weren't you two the stewardesses who served me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter