My Little Heart

Coffee Shop

As I got home, I had smile on my face, a big one; from side to side.
I remembered your face and your beautiful form as you played that guitar at the furthermost corner of the shop.
I was so excited to see you again tomorrow.
What would it be like? Would I be able to talk to you again? Were you really coming again?
What if you didn't come? But...you always came.
As I opened the door to my apartment my heart again, skipped a beat, but it wasn't of thinking about you...
Well it was but it wasn't. I put my back against the wall and managed to close the door with my foot as I put a hand to my chest and slowly curled down.
This time was worse, this time it was actually hurting...
It never was this bad...What was happening?
I slowly paced till I got to the bathroom, my apartment was small and maybe today that was actually lucky of me.
I opened the mirror cabinet and took a flask of pills, these white marbles were probably the only thing keeping me alive.
Putting two in my hand, I looked at them, how could something so small be saving my life?
I put them in my mouth and I opened the tap, I drank the water directly, I swallowed hard. I closed the cabinet and looked at my reflection...
I looked like I had lost at least 10 years of my life. I wonder how long I could keep cheating death like this...
Good thing you'd never know about this. Any of this...

I opened the door to my apartment and somehow I was actually thinking of that coffee shop owner...
The way she looks at me, I don't know it's different than any other looks I got in my life.
I see care in her eyes. She looks at me so cutely. To be honest today I took the guitar to actually try and cheer her up.
She always looks so focused on those novels of hers. I thought maybe I could make her day happier...
Why should I do such a thing for her right? That's it...I also don't know why I did it...somehow, it just happened and sooner than later, before I even noticed I was already playing that guitar in the small coffee shop corner. I don't know why but I liked going to that coffee shop, it wasn't really famous and it wasn't full of people and more frequently rather than never it always had few customers. Still, maybe it wasn't the shop itself...maybe it was her...
I still remember the first day I met her, I just stopped there for a coffee before I headed to piano practice. I sat in one of the old vintage looking tables and there she came a beautiful black haired girl, a book in her hand and glasses. 

"Can I help you?" She asked sweetly. Her voice was somehow pure and so much like honey in my years, I was surprised.

"Ye..yes, a simple mug of black coffee please" She caught me off guard, completely.

She giggled sweetly.
She went behind the counter, she put down her book and took off her glasses folding them neatly on top of the book.
I looked around, there were actually a few people inside, there was also two couples, and they seemed to be in quite a cute mood.
I looked away and somehow back at that counter, there she was, but I could see something was actually wrong, the way she seemed, nervous and somehow flustered, she came from behind the counter and she stopped at a table where an older girl was sitting, I didn't really heard the conversation but as the girl somehow moved to the back of the counter I guess she asked her to look out for the shop. Then she walked to my table and stopped, she looked at me and smiled brightly.

"I'm sorry but I'm out of the coffee I wanted to serve you, do you mind waiting while I go get some more?" She asked straightforwardly.

I was surprised.

"No...by all means I answered" A bit confused.

She left the shop in a hurry and as she got outside she got on a bike and left at the speed of lighting is putting it lightly.
I just waited there, sitting for a while, maybe as long as 10 minutes before she came back through the same door, for someone who had been riding a bike, she wasn't sweating and she looked...well she looked good as hell. She gave me a smile before going back behind the counter. The older girl was scolding her, I could see that but I couldn't hear what was it about. I saw her suddenly put her hand on the counter as if she was supporting herself, preventing her from falling down.
She looked like she was gonna break apart, I was about to get up and go there when the older girl just passed her a glass of water and scolded her more.
After about a minute there she came a gracious smile on her face and a vase green mug of coffee. She smiled at me and put it in front of me.

"Thank you, I'm sorry about...all the inconvenience"

"Don't be, also this one is on the house" She said as she looked at me, I know it, we were looking into each other's eyes.

"I! I will come back!" I suddenly voiced out, surprised at the loudness of my own voice, luckily everyone else was too busy minding their lives to have noticed.

She smiled at me and nodded cutely.

"Please do" She said as she turned her head sideways a bit.

She looked like a doll that if you didn't take good care of her she might break.
Somehow, she made it go away, that feeling of loneliness I always have, that feeling that there really isn't anyone for me on this world.
She made it go away. My eyes were actually a bit hurt just by her brightness, this...I would come back, not because of the shop but because of this...
That's why, tomorrow is another day.