Prologue

Deadly Crusade ︻╦╤─ | APPLY CLOSED

Prologue

HEADER LEFT




 

A muffled cry was heard next to his ear as he shut the soldiers mouth with a tight grip.

"I'm not asking you again. Where's the main database?" he whispered with a threatening tone. Unsheathing his dagger out from his belt, the man pushed the blade against the soldier's neck so that if the soldier were to struggle any further, he would get cut and potentially lose his life.

Uncovering his mouth, he allowed him to speak; but the man only gave him a smirk, "You must be that so called Boss aren't you." Pushing the blade even further into his neck, the man whom the soldier referred to as Boss, made a small cut in his skin and caused it to start bleeding.

"Answer me!" Boss threatened some more. The soldier continued to neglect the threat and instead, twisted his head against the blade, taking his own life. The soldier crashed upon the ground, out of Boss's hands and starting tainting the concrete floor with blood. He heaved a sigh and resheathed his dagger into his belt. 

"Hey! How'd you get in here?!" a sudden voice cried from down the alley, pointing at Boss who was examining the body. Letting out another small sigh, he put his hands behind his back and shoved his hands into his weapon which was secured onto his belt. He got into his ready position, revealing his claw like blades for battle. The soldier blew his whistle to signal that there was an intruder.

But Boss was not at all alarmed; instead, he dashed towards the soldier and gashed at his chest, leaving an 'X' mark on him and taking his life. At that moment, he ran for his exit, tearing at every enemy who attempted to become his obstacle. He either shred each of them to pieces or clawed at them cruelly, letting the rest of the government know that he was there. Again.

He successfully made out of the government's base, like he always have, and made it into the abandoned underground sewers. From there, he hopped onto his motorcycle and headed back to the abandoned sections of Seoul. The North Korean government has expanded their territory from the border into Pocheon in a little under 3 years ever since the war. The rest of Korea was just inhabited by the ones who are hidden in the shadows, striving to stay alive or desserted, waiting for North Korea to continue to expand and claim the land. They took up as much space as possible to make it become their training camp and to make it harder for outsiders to pinpoint the exact location of where their main government base is. They did it in a very tactical way; spliting up different sections across all of Korea, making it so that the most important places are harder to reach. 70% of the Korean population had chips implanted and were sent into their camps to become either soldiers or undercover troops to spread the chips further across the globe. The other 30% were murdered during the beginning of the mass slaughter.

It was hard to make it past the border or even enter their territory. Now that the Russians have contributed to this project, military base and force had grown stronger and stronger by day. The people who were trained as troops were sent to different parts of the globe to spread the control. Although this method was slow, it was undetectable and successful. The rest of the world were completely clueless of what was going on. All those who tried to set foot inside of Korea were also mind controlled so that once they've gone back to where they've come from, they can continue to spread it. Their control spreaded like a virus or even a flu; and the more people who contributed, the faster North Korea had power. It was world domination for them. 

Two years. Boss had spent two years of his life since the war to find ways to enter and find where the exact data base was to shutdown all the chips. But even if he found it, that was only part of the plan. The chips were implanted right in the back of the head where the neck and the skull was connected. He needed to learn how to operate the machine that sent off the electrical signals to people's minds; all without causing them to self-destruct and wiping out over half of Asia and less than a third of North America. 

Finding the data base solo like this was completely hopeless for Boss; especially when all of those who weren't under the control attempted to go against the government in search for the same goal have lost their lives- most of which were his closest friends. So he came up with a plan as he made his way back. Research and located 10 worthy allies to accompany him into the United States and warn them about North Korea's plan. He needed people to team up with to help save the rest of the world; all of which he'll start searching for at the heart of South Korea.

message

 

So here's the prologue. This is just to give you a brief idea of how the story's going to work and to introduce the man from the beginning intro in the foreword. This prologue reveals a little about how Boss came up with the plan and what he has been doing this whole time before he decided to recruit your characters. Also a little bit more information of what South and North Korea looks like and further depth of North's plans.