Plotlines

Deadly Crusade ︻╦╤─ | APPLY CLOSED

plotlines

HEADER LEFT
 

Guns & grenades

 



Gender: Male
Traits: Mysterious, Cold, Secretive
Status: Taken

As a gun wielder, they're a person with quick thinking. Pulling out a gun and shooting at point blank is probably the easiest thing in the world to them. As an assassin from North Korea, he is trained to be cold and merciless. But when he has been recruited for help, he would be the mysterious one within everyone else for he prefers to not socialize. 

Scythe

 



Gender: Female
Traits: Neglective, Tactful, Protective
Status: Taken

To wield this weapon is no easy task. It may be a little long, but the killing rate of it is faster than any machine gun. But to be able to use this powerful weapon to the owner's advantage, she must be tactful of her moves, planning precisely of how she'll kill her enemies without hurting the people she wishes to protect.

Swords

 

Gender: Male
Personaility: Organized, Confident, Open-Minded
Status: Available
App Count: 0

A good swordsman will only allow their sword to cut what they want to cut. As a sword wielder, he's also a great leader. Used to be one of the North Korean soldiers but he never agreed with the government until someone recruited him to take them down. He can organize plannings and is open-minded to new suggestion and ideas.

Bow & arrows

 

Gender: Female
Personality: Calm, Quiet, Smart
Status: Available
App Count: 1

Able to pay close attention to her surroundings, an archer must be calm and collected to be able to neutralize their target. She's smart and acurrate, making her a good person to rely on when it comes to thoroughly planning your missions.

Spears

 
          



Gender: Male
Personality: Playful, Deligent, Easy-Going
Status: Available
App Count: 1

With a long range weapon like a spear, it is ideal for both throwing and attacking. The wielder is able to use the spear in everyway he finds useful. He is a people person who enjoys to laugh and hangout with others. He is almost never lonely.

Hand-to-hand combat

 



Gender: Female
Personality: Quick, Sly, Rational
Status: Available
App Count: 1

To be able to make hand-to-hand combat useful, she must be quick and sly. She may or may not use brass knuckles to her advantage but it would definitely be the weapon she would choose. Very rational when it comes to making decisions.

Sais

 

Gender: Male
Personality: Adventurous, Daring, Loyal
Status: Available
App Count: 1 

Sais are a type of short range weapon that is especially good when you go up against a swordsmen. You can fork their weapons and use their powerless moment to strike and kill. He loves to go out and try new things, making him extremely adventurous and daring.

Nunchucks

 
               

Gender: Female
Personality: Fierce, Ambitious, Experimental
Status: Available
App Count: 1

Nunchucks. A weapon that is manipulative. You can use it in anyway possible; whether if it's for long range or short. This flexible weapon is very handy but requires a creative wielder to know how to change the ways of the nunchucks. She's fierce when she's on the battlefield but very ambitious when it come to meeting new people.

Battle Axe

 



Gender: Male
Personality: Brave, Faithful, Adaptable
Status: Available
App Count: 0


Carrying such a heavy weapon, the wielder is powerful and brave who walks into a battlefield without fear. He can neutralize his enemies and will not back out of a fight. He is faithful towards his group and will adapt to any circumstance. 

Fans/tessen

 



Gender: Female
Personality: Graceful, Motherly, Sensitive
Status: Available
App Count: 2

The Tessen, also known as the iron fan, is an iron bladed fan which can be used for any occassion. The fan works like a boomerang, which allows the wielder to use the fan as a long ranged weapon. She is the mother of the group; the one person who will support you through thick and thin.