Cheatsheet

Deadly Crusade ︻╦╤─ | APPLY CLOSED

Cheatsheet

HEADER IMAGE
 

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Code Name 
In order to identify your character during times when they are in the outskirts, you need to give them a codename in order to protect their true identity.

Birthdate
I forgot to mention in the app that you need to provide your age. Also, keep in mind that it's currently the year 2094; your character can't be born in 1994 and be 100 years old.
The age range is from 18-25.

Languages
Max 2 other languages okay? When I mean other languages, I meant languages besides Korean. This also means that Korean is already included in your language list and there's no need for you to put it in your app.

Current Location
Please write down where you are sheltering. In can be in an old warehouse, a ruined hotel room, the sewers, hiding in a box, doesn't matter. 

Face Claim
Ulzzang face claim only please. Kite and The J are already taken.

Fashion Style
Please provide at least 3 links as to how you want your character to dress like. You may include their battle outfit and their casual style.
For more decriptive detail (such as hair style, etc), please put that in the "appearance" section.

Background
Sob stories are fine since this is war; but please don't go over board. Otherwise, try to be as realistic as you can possibly be. Please also talk about and expand on how you're character is doing. You're character is currently 3 years into the war, please state how they're attempting to survive. Also, please include what happened to them before and after the war. How'd their loved ones die/escape? How did they manage to stay alive during the slaughter? Please be specific.

Personality
No Mary Sue, "Mr./Mrs. Perfect", "I'm too great for all of this" kind of personalities okay? Nobody is perfect in this world and neither should your characters. Also, don't just put the positive things, put some negatives too. Your character's don't have to completely follow the personalities stated in the plotlines but at least losely. For example, if you have "protective" as one of your traits in the plotline, it doesn't have to be in general, it can be towards specific people.

Family
If you're going to use an idol as your sibling, go right ahead (if you would like to reunite with your family members later on, write that in the scene request). But if you're going to have more than one idol sibling, please make sure they're related. You can't have Daehyun and CL to be your brother and sister because they're not blood related. But if you have Krystal and Jessica as your sisters, then that's alright. In the relationship section, plesae state what happened to them. Whether if they're dead or alive, how they're doing, please state specifically. It doesn't have to be overly lengthy but briefly would be nice.

Friends
Same deal as family; please write briefly of how they are. Again, idol friends are fine. If you would like, you can leave extra spaces for your future friends that you're going to meet in the story. But please make sure to tell us that in the comment section.

Main Weapon
For your main weapon, please state what kind of weapon you would want your character to use. For example, if your plotline is "sword" put what kind of sword, like a 'dagger'. If your plotline were to be "Guns & Grenades" parsay, then maybe your type of gun would be a 'machine gun' or a 'pistol'. Please be as specific as you possibly can. If you can put specifically what kind of weapon, for example, a 'Dessert Eagle Pistol', that would be great. If you can't then just put plain 'pistol'.
If you have a weapon, like "The Sais" parsay, you do not have to specify what kind. If you would like, you can specify what material you would like it to be made of but otherwise, you can just state the weapon you're using.
You can have more than one main weapon but please be reasonable. They can't possibly master all types of martial arts that exist out there. Max 2 okay?
If you're going to describe thoroughly of what/how your weapon is made, it's okay to go a little fantasy. It can be a little un-realistic (eg. your weapon can have a built in gun inside or maybe a hidden compartment) but please don't go overboard with stuff like "my weapon cuts through everything and will never break!" or "My weapon has everything built in! Guns, daggers, throwing stars, you name it!" kind of thing.

Skills
This section is for you to go on about what your character knows. Dual wielding (Only applys to gunners and swordsmen. It means to fight with two weapons instead of one), the type of martial arts they possess, what kind of logical skills they have, what other minor weapons they know how to use (1 max please), etc. Please be reasonable.

Love Interests
This is an applicant x applicant fic which means you'll have the opportunity to choose your love interest later on when you are chosen. This means that this option is not in the application so you're going to have to wait to choose your partner later on.

Password
For the password, just put down a catchphrase that your character might say. 
If you can't think of one, don't stress; just write "password" as the password.

**NEW**
You are now allowed to apply twice, but of course, only the opposite gender from your first. 

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠