Chapter 7

Complicated Heartstrings (Taehyung x You)

Kim Jiyeon/Kei (Your) POV
"Omoooo keiiii, who do you think will ask me out~ maybe Suga sunbae~ kekeke just kidding--yah! Jiyeon-ah! Are you listening to me?"

I snapped out of my trance and looked at the very loud and very lively sujeong, "ah, Ye? Sorry I was thinking of something...what were you saying?"

She grinned and continued to talk about what she was talking about when Myungeun(Jin) interrupted her, "yah sujeong-ah, it's 7 in the morning and we're in the library, can you tone it down?"

Sujeong pouted and pointed at her, "easy for you to say, I bet you've already got a date *pouts more* I bet Seokjin sunbae asked you out!"

Jin flushed at her reply and swatted away Sujeong's hand that was currently pinching her cheek, "sujeong really? What are you even talking abou-"

"I asked who out? Jin?"

Sujeong and Jin froze at the sound of SeokJin's voice.

Jin straightened up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and coughed.

Sujeong regained from shock and continued to tease Jin, "nae! Seokjin Sunbae aren't you close with Jin-ah? Why don't you ask her out?", she said jokingly.

SeokJin pulled the chair beside Jin and sat down, "okay then, Park Myungeun, please go to the ball with me"

Jin and Sujeong's mouths were agape, I couldn't help but silently giggle, it was like I was watching a drama.

"I yeah um yes uh- sure I'll go! I mean with you...", Jin stuttered.

SeokJin smiled and wrapped an arm around her, "woah really?! Saranghae myungeun-ah!"

Jin looked at him with a shocked face and he flushed, "er I mean as a friend!"

Suddenly a person went beside SeokJin and sat down, it was Jimin. He grinned at SeokJin, "hey man", he then glanced at Jin and smirked, "hey Jin~"

Jin just averted her gaze, she looked scared.

'These past few weeks I've noticed that Jin looks scared of Jimin...and I also noticed that they knew each other...heol I never knew that...'

"Yah jiyeon-ah! Not again!"

I blinked once then twice and looked at her, "...I'm sorry what?"

"Who do you think will take you to the ball?", she asked.

"Huh? Me?....well uh--"

Jimin interrupted, "I think Taehyung will take her to the ball, he can't shut up about you"

SeokJin chuckled, "yeah, that's true"

I smiled thinking about that dork, he's been nothing but sweet these past few weeks, which reminds me that I need to see him later, he also became closer with the other guys, especially Jimin...maybe it's because they have the same age?

"Ayyyy~~~ she's smiling~", Sujeong teased

But before I could reply the bell rang.
--------------

The day went by quickly, I felt like a snail, I felt so sluggish today, maybe it's because it was a Monday, there won't be any classes the next day though, the other students were already setting up the decorations on their classroom because of the preparations for the ball on Wednesday and the school festival on Thursday and Friday.

I wasn't paying attention again so I bumped into someone on the way to the lockers, "ah! Mianhe!!!"

I looked up after picking up my books and saw the same warm black eyes that made my heart do weird flips, 'wtf heart? What's wrong with you?'

"Oh! Kei~~", Jungkook smiled as he grabbed my wrist, "I was looking for you, let's go!"

"Huh? Where? Ah- wait Jungkook my books-"

He chuckled, "do it later you bum"

"Ah hey! I'm older than you, have some respect!"

He hailed a cab before he stuck his tongue out at me, "mianhe mianhe kei noona~"

"Where are you bringing me?", I asked

"To the mall."

I laughed, "oh really?", I raised a brow, "and to what? Shop?"

"How'd you know?"

"Eh really? For what??"

He held a finger to his lips, "that's a secret, c'mon, we're here"

He pulled me with him and we headed to Ever22

A pretty employee flashed him a smile and said, "ah Jungkook-ssi, shall I get the dress you reserved?"

He nodded to her and proceeded to pull me to the changing rooms.

"Ah hey Jungkook! Explain this!-", but before he could reply the employee came back and handed a dress to Jungkook which Jungkook shoved to me.

"Try this on"

I sighed looking at the dress he gave me, 'ah...it's pretty~'

"Yah Jiyeon noona are you done yet? Want me to come in and help you change?"

"Bwo?! Yah kid! Don't joke around!"

He just chuckled and told me to hurry up.
----------
Jungkook's POV
I chuckled, she was so easy to tease.

'I wonder how she'll look like in the dress I picked for her? ....I was wondering if maybe she'd go to the ball with me....I hope she's agree though'

"I'm done!", she went out of the dressing room and wore the dress that I told her to try, it was a black and white cocktail dress with a white top that was sleeveless and had black lace designs with a black bottom.

(Dress below)

68747470733a2f2f642e776174747061642e636f

I smiled at myself, "I knew you'd look good in it, ah, wait it's missing something", I fished for the rectangular box in my school bag, I opened it revealing a pair of black and silver earrings in a raindrop shape, I picked it up and put it on her, I smiled at her tucking her hair behind her ear, "neomu yepposeu (you look very pretty)", I whispered near her ear.

She abruptly pushed me away which shocked me. I looked down to see her flushed face, I smirked, deciding to more I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer to me, our face inches away, "Kei..."

Her face was really red now, she kept looking at me then to the floor then to me, I found it really cute. I know it was wrong to love someone who was already engaged but still.... I lost her for a long time because of my stubbornness of not confronting her, I didn't want to give her up so easily again...

"Ahem...", Our heads quickly shot up and looked at the figure standing at the entrance of the fitting room, "will you take the dress sir?"

I nodded at her and she quickly asked Kei to change back into her normal clothes, she went out of the fitting room and gave the employee the dress, "yah Jungkook, what's this for?"

I grinned at her, "For the ball, what else?"

She frowned at me, "I can buy my own dress, I can also pay for this..wait a second, let me get my walle-"

I quickly handed the cashier my card and payed for it, I stuck my tongue at her, "too late, I already paid for it~"

She just sighed but then smiled a bit, "thank you Jungkook-ah, really, thankyou"

Her smile always melted me...

-----------------------------

Kim Jiyeon/Kei (Your) POV 

"here you go ma'am, sir. Have a nice day", the girl at the cashier passed us the bag containing the dress but before we could leave I heard her say, "You guys are a cute couple"

My eyes widened, "a-ani! we're no-"
 

Jungkook got the bag from the cashier and wrapped an arm around my waist, "Thankyou", he smirked, "we're actually getting married soon"

"b-bwo?! (w-what?!)"

He chuckled as he pulled me out of the shop.

"Yah!", I smacked his arm lightly, "what was that for!"

He just pinched my cheeks tightly, " just cuz i wanted to noona, by the way are you hungry? let's eat~"

"Aishhh...really, you are so...Jungkook-ish", she laughed, "did that make sense? yeah okay i'm hun-"

RING RING

I looked at my phone and saw taehyung's name flash on the screen, "yeobeoseyo? (Hello?)"

"Yah Kei! where are you?!"

"e-eh?", His tone seemed like he was frustrated and worried at the same time, "I'm with Jungkook at the mall"

Jungkook eyed me curiously and I just mouthed 'V' to him. 

There was silence on the other line before I him mutter a string of curses before he said, "Kei...do you remember what I said earlier?"

My mind was processing when I remembered! augh! Jiyeon!!!! you're so dumb!! aish! I needed to meet with taehyung earlier, I bet he's been waiting for me ever since...

"V-Vee, I'm sorry! It slipped off of my mind and I was-"

he sighed at the other line, "save it. I just want you here now.", he then ended the other line.

----------------

Omg hiiiii! >o<

sorry for not updating that much again Dx

I was focusing on exams and school, my exams just ended though so I have time to make some drafts and get some ideas about the story :3 I just need some motivation hahaha XD

anyway please leave a  comment if you liked it, upvotes are very much accepted ^_^ <3 your comments really help in making me make more chapters~

to those who said it was Jimin :3 well you're correct! have some cookies!~ eldesastredemaria.blogspot.com+pusheenth haha, that's why myungeun(Jin) is scared of Jimin XD

I just got an awesome idea for this story and started writing about it XD Complicated Heartstrings is about to get more complicated than you think XD much love, much drama, tears and heart2x moments will be in the air x v x