Chapter 3

Complicated Heartstrings (Taehyung x You)
Kim Jiyeon/Kei (Your) POV
I sighed as I waited outside Yein's classroom, the morning periods were tiring and plus I felt really nervous having V as my classmate, he sat two rows behind me and I could feel his intense gaze burning a hole in my back TT-TT, when the bell for the end of morning classes rang he looked like he was about to approach me but... He was swarmed by girls before he could.... I didn't know if I felt relieved...or jealous.
My thoughts were interrupted when Yein poked my sides continuously, "yahhhhh eonnie, you there?"
I blinked a few times and gave her an apologetic look, "mianhe XD I was thinking of something"
"Hm? Like wha---"
"Yah yah yah!!~", we turned around to see sujeong, also one of our close friends, run towards us while Jin was struggling to keep up with her pace, "guys did you hear?? There's a new student in school, andddd I heard he's cute~"
Yein laughed and smacked her side, "oi oi XD I thought you liked Suga oppa"
"Shhhh!!! Do you have to say it so loudly?, and excuse me but I just said Yoongi oppa was cute, that's all :3"
We all started laughing because of what Sujeong said and we talked about our morning as we walked towards Yein's locker.
When we arrived at Yein's locker she opened it and a bouquet of roses fell out.
"Eek!", yein backed away from her locker startled by it falling out so suddenly, "wha?- oh...@-@ I thought it was an insect or something ToT phew"
Jin stepped forward, picked up the bouquet of roses and inspected it, "oh, it has a letter Yein"
Yein held the letter in between her fingers and squinted her eyes, "are you sure it's for me?"
"It has your name on the back", Jin pointed out
"Omygash!, read it yeinnnn!!~", sujeong'a face lit up and she shook Yein by her shoulders.
"Okay, okay I will @-@ but stop shaking me first x-x", once sujeong stopped shaking her she opened the letter and all of us huddled closer to her to read the letter.
Jeong Yein
I like you.
I want to approach you and tell you this myself but you're seriously too beautiful that I can't even do that simple thing.
-J
I'll reveal myself when I get the courage to confess to you in person, but for now, I'll be your secret admirer.
'Omo! Saeng you have a secret admirer', I gave her a wide smile and she blushed furiously
"Er... But You know I already like someone else--"
"Yeinnn look~, It says 'J', what if it's Jungkook aye?~", sujeong wiggled her eyebrows suggestively
"Jungkook?! x///x it can't be...there's lots of other guys that have J in their names"
Jin giggled, "keep denying it yein~"
"Ah yah TT///TT guys stop making fun of meee..."
"Mianhe maknae~", Sujeong apologized using her nickname for yein, maknae, since she was the youngest in our group of friends.
We interlocked our arms as we walked towards the cafeteria to take our lunch, Yein was still red as a tomato and because of that sujeong didn't stop teasing her, me and jin just laughed at them both.
-------------------------------
We were sitting on the benches outside the cafeteria today, the one under the tree since it was cloudy and because yein said she didnt want to sit near the kingkas.
We were eating our lunch silently when sujeong suddenly nudged me on my side, "yah, yah, yah!! Isn't that the cute new student??"
"Ohhh, he is handsome..."
"Lol guys stop staring at the poor guy"
"Hm?", I look up to see V with his hands in his pockets looking around.
And then he caught us staring and started walking towards us.
Yein face palmed and said, "I told you guys to stop staring, now look TT-TT huuu"
I started panicking in the inside, I felt suddenly nervous around him...I don't know why
"Kei!"
I gulped slowly looking up, "m-me?", I asked pointing at myself
He chuckled and gave me an eyesmile, "yeah, can I have lunch with you...", he looked at the starshocked Sujeong and the frozen Jin and Yein, "uhh..If it's okay with your friends?"
Before I was about to say my answer Sujeong beat me to it and said, "SURE!!! Omo kei!! You didn't tell us you were friends with the new guy!! Oof--" , Jin nudged her side to silence her
"Sure, you can sit with us", Jin smiled at V
V sat beside me since there was an empty spot beside me and gave me a cheeky smile before wrapping his arm around me
Yein coughed loudly before she stared at us with wide us, "Kei?!, er I didn't know--"
"That you were SUPER close with the new guy!", sujeong stood up pointing a accusing finger at me.
I covered my face in my hands, blood rushing to my cheeks.
Jin pulled Sujeong down and gave me and V with a strange look.
V stood up and apologized "Ah, mianhe, I guess Kei hasn't introduced me yet... I'm actually..", I tugged his arm trying to tell him not to tell them, he just looked at me with a confused smile then continued, "I'm actually her fiancée"
"WHAA--?", All their eyes were wide
Yein gave me a stern gaze, "you better explain yourself EONNIE"
I gulped, 'lunch time is going to be long ; ;'
After V properly introduced himself, I told them about my weekend and about our arranged marriage and everything.
After explaining everything, the atmosphere turned from heavy to light, I looked at my three friends who were busy interrogating V and laughing at his random and funny answers.
I was glad that my friends accepted this, I was kinda scared that's why I couldn't tell them, I thought they'd think weirdly of me
I smiled at myself, 'yeah, They're the best'
"Yah, yah, yah~ thinking of your wedding with Taehyung sunbae-nim already?~"
I flushed, "b-bwo?! Sujeong-ssi! Stop having weird thoughts!"
RING.
The bell signaling the end of lunch rang, we split ways because our classroom's were in different directions, I told V to go ahead to the classroom cuz Yein asked me to accompany her to the lockers....plus I had to get my biology book too
The walk there was quiet, there were only a few students in the corridors
Then Yein spoke up, "it's like a fairytale you know eonnie?, he seems nice but if he hurts you", she held up her fist, " I'll beat him up"
We both laughed
"Aigoo, saeng, you're so cute, thanks for looking out for me", I smiled at her
Yein smiled back, we got our books and walked back to the direction of the lockers, "eh eonnie...what about your crush since elementary? What happened to him?"
My breathing felt heavier, "ahh...you mean my best friend in elementary...ahh, it's okay~ I don't like him anymore~"
'Lol, you're such a bad liar', my inner conscience mocked
"Eh? Really???, who is he by the way? You never told me", she pouted
I hooked my arm with hers and said, "hmmm, I don't think I remember?, it was just first love anyway"
First love, it felt foreign on my tongue
"Blehhh", she stuck out her tongue at me, "after all the secrets I told you?? ;n; stingy eonnie, but I still love ya bestie, hahaha~"
I gave her a testy eyed smile, "Yahhh, stop before I start crying"
Ring.
The warning bell that signaled minutes before classes rang
I waved goodbye to Yein before we split ways.
The afternoon classes were better than the morning classes, I actually focused this time rather than thinking about the cute, handsome guy two rows behind me--shet Jiyeon focus!
Before I knew it afternoon classes ended, still same as earlier V was swarmed by girls, again, that unusual feeling settled within me. Augh.
I was already on my way home when I realized the book I borrowed really needs to be returned!
I sighed, smacking my face lightly,'I have to get this back or else I'll have to pay a bigger amount TT_TT', the book has been with me for almost a month now and it's due date was 2 weeks ago...
I sprinted back to school and by the time I returned the book and payed the fine, it was already around 6:15pm
The sky was dark as it was pouring really hard, I sighed fishing for my cellphone in my bag, Once I got it I texted my mother to tell someone to pick me up
To: Eomma
Eomma, ; ; it's raining really hard, can you get someone to fetch me? I don't have an umbrella
Before I could finish and click send the screen flashed black and an empty battery sign, "y-yah! N-noo pleaseee TT_TT"
I checked my school bag again and looked for my wallet this time, I opened it to see only a few coins inside, 'nooo ; ;'
I sighed, 'even if I did have money, I needed to hail a cab at the main road and get wet in the process'
The school clock ticked and I stared at it wondering when the rain would stop.
It was 7:03 already.
I looked around me, the hallways were empty, 'Aish!! Maybe I should've asked the librarian, Miss Park for a ride, huuu'
I wrapped my arms around myself, it was cold and it was dark outside, the school had lights but most of them were turned off...it was creepy....
I crossed my fingers and hoped the rain would stop or atleast my mom would realize I wasn't at home yet and send someone, oh who am I kidding she must be working right now
I rubbed my hands together and wrapped them around myself to heat myself up.
"Jiyeon?"
I looked behind me, hearing the familiar voice.
My cheeks heat up and my breathing got caught up in my throat.
----------------------
Heyyyy there!!!~~~
Omg omg BTS comeback ❤️❤️❤️ I need chu girlllll have you watched it yet? If you haven't go watch it!~ oh and listen to their album!~ still pt.1 tho ❤️❤️❤️
Anyway ; v ; here's chapter 3
Please subscribe and comment ; v ;
And follow me if you want ; u ;
Questions (I wanna know who you think they are lol)
1. Who is Yein's secret admirer? O u O it could be hmmmm I dunno maybe Jin, Kookie, Jimin or even Jhope lol XD haha (plot twist it's an exo/got7 member! Lol just kidding)
2. Who is the person who said "Jiyeon?" And made you(Kei) feel nervous? O v O?
Till next chapter guys!~ ❤️