Chapter 4

Complicated Heartstrings (Taehyung x You)

((The beautiful poster up there^ was made by woouluver <3 she's awesome at making poster ^-^ check out her shop!~))

Kim Jiyeon/Kei (Your) POV

"Jiyeon?"

I looked behind me, hearing the familiar voice.

My cheeks heat up and my breathing got caught up in my throat.

"...Jungkook?"

"Noona...it's late, why're you still here?"

"Uh well...it's raining outside...and I don't know how to get home without getting wet..."

He gestured to the umbrella he was holding, "wanna share?"

"Eh?! Really?! Er-I mean, is it okay with you?..."

He laughed lightly, "yeah, it's okay with me Kei, my house is in the same direction too"

Kei.

A sudden feeling of warmth ran through my body, 'Huh...it's been a long time since he called me by that name...the last time he called me that was when he--...', I sighed as I clutched my chest, 'forget about it Jiyeon! Forget about that stupid crush that he found out about....aughh!! Aish! I can't forget ittttt'

"Noona? Are you okay?"

I sighed. Noona. Again.

I missed the old times....oh who am I kidding? I should just forget about those times. Aish Jiyeon stop!

"--na? noona? You there?"

"Huh?", I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled sheepishly, Jungkook gave me a look of concern. "Are you okay?

I plastered on a forced smile and replied, "ah! Yes! I'm okay, let's go?"

I started walking to the entrance when I heard him whisper faintly, "was it because I called you kei?"

I turned my head around so quickly that I swear my hair almost smacked my face.

"W-wha?! A-aniyo! that's not the reason!", I flushed

His cheeks tinted pink a bit and he quickly replied, "h-huh!? You heard that? Uhm.. Let's go!"

He avoided eye contact when he grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him under his umbrella, to walk home in the rain.
.
.
.
.
'ahhhh this is so awkward...super awkward..'

I've tried talking to him to make things less awkward by trying to talk to him or by asking him questions....but he would keep quiet or reply in one word answers! ; - ;

Wahhh, what's worse is he's still holding me by the wrist.

I tried pulling my hand away but he wouldn't budge.

'His hand feels warm though...Aish! Kim Jiyeon! Are you crazy?! You shouldn't feel this way, he's your bestfriend's crush!! And--and-- you have a fiancée!!'

Mhm~ but he used to be your crush in elementary too~ you like Jungkook more than your arranged fiancée don't cha?~ don't lie to yourself~

'Yah! Stop saying such things inner conscience! TT-TT'

'Is this Karma for the bad things I've done in life? TT_TT'
.
.
.
When we finally arrived at the doorstep of my house I turned to him and gave him an awkward smile before bowing politely "Thanks for sharing your umbrella with me"

I was about to turn the door knob when Jungkook spoke up.

"Ah! Wait!", I turned around and he looked embarrassed, "um uh.."

His face then turned serious.

"Noona...can we go back to how we used to be?..."

"W-what?", I was surprised, I wasn't expecting him to say that...heck I wasn't expecting him to share an umbrella with me! >_<

"I mean like...go back to how we were in elementary...you know? When we used to be best friends?

Back to how we used to be aye?... That sounds nice...

But then suddenly I remembered something.

I flushed, remembering the embarrassing reason that caused me and him to drift apart

Seeing my reaction his cheeks also flushed, "oh! Er-- just forget about that! We were still kids back then! er um lets just forget about that and start all over again!"

I giggled, he always looks so funny when he's nervous.

"Yeah, okay. Let's go back to how we used to be..."

"Really?!", his voice had so much enthusiasm that It made me smile

"Oh! Noona I made you smile! Just like old times right?~"

I tried to hide my smile by coughing, "y-yeah..."

"Sweetie you're home!-- Jungkook?"

"Eomma!", I hugged her, "I'm home~--yah! Why didn't you pick me up? It was raining so hard earlier!"

"Mianhe sweetie", she hugged me back, " I just arrived home"

Then suddenly Jungkook chuckled, " ah! Sorry! I didn't mean to laugh it's just that you guys are so cute"

"Omo Kookie-ah, what are you doing here? Hold that thought, come inside first", my mother opened the door wide so that we could enter.

She ushered us to the living room and told the maids to get us some hot tea and cake.

I sat down on one of the sofa chairs, Jungkook sat on the one beside me and my mom sat in front of us.

We talked a bit and then I told my mom that Jungkook helped me get home.

"Jungkook-ssi, thankyou very much", she smiled at him and he smiled back.

"No problem, Mrs.Kim"

"Aigoooo!!!~ so polite, I haven't seen you in a long time and you've grown a lot already!~"

Jungkook chuckled and thanked my mom.

One of the maids served the tea and the cake, so we started eating.

I was focusing on eating and drinking the cake and tea while my mother and Jungkook were having a conversation.

Then suddenly my mom put up a topic that made me choke on my tea.

"Jungkook-sai, I'm glad you guys are friends again, Kei must've missed you a lot, if I remember correctly, my daughter had a really big crush on you--"

I whipped my head to Jungkook to see his reaction, he was looking down but I could see that his cheeks were slightly tinted pink.

He coughed awkwardly and avoided eye contact with me, "erm yeah...I knew.."

TT_TT eomma! Why did you have to choose this topic! Now it's so awkward TT-TT

"It's okay though...it's normal develop feelings since we're close right? Let's just forget about it hahaha, that was in the past", his face was still slightly red but he didn't avoid eye contact anymore.

The heat crept slowly to my cheeks, 'w-why is the room suddenly getting so hot? x///x'

My mom chuckled as she stood up, "well, you guys were still kids back then, I'm just glad you guys are friends again", she ruffled Jungkook's hair then mine.

"Let's get you home Jungkook-ssi, I'll get someone to drive you"

Jungkook followed her towards the garage but before he was about to step out the living room, he turned around and grinned, "see ya around Kei"

My cheeks turned hot instantly, "it's, noona to you, kiddo!"

He just grinned at me then said, "yeah okay noona...Kei, hahaha", he then followed my mom into the garage.

I smiled at myself, 'this kid really.'
.
.
.
.
When I entered my room, I decided to take a shower first.

When I went out of the bathroom, my phone buzzed.

From: Uknown number
Oi Kei, this is Jungkook :p
You better save my number.

I giggled to myself and saved his number before replying.

To: Kookie-yah
Yah! It's Noona to you not Kei!

After a few seconds my phone buzzed again.

From: Kookie-yah
Yeah okay whatever noona-Kei ;p

"Aigooo this kid really, Aish"

I was changing when my phone rang, I put on a white t-shirt and black shorts before picking it up.

"Yeobeoseyo, kookie-ah?"

I thought it was Jungkook but instead of hearing Jungkook's voice I heard a deep husky voice instead.

"Hmmm? Who's kookie-yah, babe?"

Shet. That's not Jungkook.

I was blushing so hard right now, I tried to reply but the only words that came out of my mouth were, "ah-- uh-- v-vee?"

He chuckled, 'omg his laugh is so y er-- Jiyeon stop wtf, what is wrong with me and my hormones ; ;'

"Check outside your window"

I checked outside my window while holding the cellphone near my ear, I saw a black sports car parked in front of the house

He chuckled again, "I mean the window of your balcony"

I pulled back the curtains covering the glass sliding door of the balcony.

"Yo", he grinned putting up a v sign

My mouth fell open. He was in my balcony, leaning on the railings.

He smirked, walked towards the sliding door and opened it, "missed me?~"
--------------------------------------
Ermergeshhhh I updated!~ yay!~ it's cuz I love you guys!~ thanks for reading ^~^ I feel so happy when I read your comments o w o
If you enjoyed this stormy please comment or vote or subscribe ^_^
Oh and *gives cookies to the one's who answered question 2 correctly*

Question:
What team are you on (lol)
Team V or Team Kookie?
O w O oh and another random question, what do you want to happen next?