Chapter 2

Complicated Heartstrings (Taehyung x You)

Kim Jiyeon/Kei (your) POV
"Huh? They didnt tell you?"

"Tell me what?..."

"We're getting married and I'm your fiancee."

"Oh.....hahaha funny", I looked at his blank expression and my face paled

"W-w-what?! Married?! Your joking right???"

His poker face was still on when he nodded in response

'Ohmygoshh appa...whyy???' , I covered my face, I knew something was fishy

Two warm hands took my hands off my face and I could see taehyung's handsome smile in front of me, "hey, it's okay i'll take care of you", he wrapped his arms around me and said, "I don't know why but I like you Kim Jiyeon, and I feel like I need to take care of you"

My face flushed at that moment, 'aren't your arranged fiancees supposed to be cold towards you or something?, Augh! Kim jiyeon you should really stop reading cliche romance novels!'

Taehyung laughed and said, "oi oi your face is so red haha, oh and btw you don't need to worry about losing your last name ;) we already have the same last name"

I laughed at his attempt to try to make things less awkward and smiled at him, "yahh, you don't seem like a bad guy"

"That's cuz I'm not a bad guy,Kei", he then grinned at me and gave me a V sign.

"Yeahhh I know you're not", I smiled warmly at him and he covered my face with a pillow

"Eh?"

"Don't smile like that unless you want to be kissed..."

"HUH?! Hey!!! Don't say stuff like that!!!" , I threw the pillow at his face and he laughed , "hahahaha I was just joking, you're so cute", he then pinched my cheeks.

I rubbed my cheeks and my phone.

11:34pm 
"Omo, it's late already"

He moved closer to me to look at the time on my phone, "yeah, it's kinda late, why dont you wash up first? I'll go once you're done"

I smiled sheepishly at him and thanked him. After a few minutes, I finished showering and changed into my pajamas, I looked at myself in the mirror and put my palms on my cheeks, 'yahh, Kim Jiyeon, you can do this!....maybe I can adapt to this...huuu what are you saying??', I smacked myself in the face three times and went outside the bathroom

"Ah, V you can go--", Once I got out of the bathroom I saw V sprawled out on the couch

I chuckled to myself and went to get an extra blanket in the closet, I went near him and wrapped him with the blanket.

I stared at him, I poked his cheek and thought of how cute he looked as he slept--er cute like child-cute not in the other way >///<

I turned off the lights before literally jumping on the bed and wrapping myself in the warm covers of the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blinding lights greeted me as I squinted in the direction it was coming from, 'augh. I forgot to close the curtains'

I turned around so that my back was facing the window and snuggled closer to my warm pillow, 'mmm....it's so warm', I hugged the pillow tighter and wrapped my leg around it, and started to slowly drift back to sleep when a voice interrupted, "I know we're engaged but I didn't know you're this feisty"

My eyes quickly widened
What.

I looked at my pillow or so I thought it was my pillow, but instead of seeing my soft and fluffy pillow I saw V with a playful smirk

I hastily detangled myself from him and distanced myself.

He just laughed and propped himself on his elbows, "Good Morning wifey"

w-w-wifey?! x///x

"W-why are you?-- er uhm....d-did you sleep here?"

He gave me a pout and said, "The couch was uncomfortable, so I decided to sleep on the soft bed with my future wife~"

My face flushed and I was left speechless with what he just said, he gave me a playful grin and pulled my arm causing me to get closer to him, he then moved his face closer and whispered in my ear, "you know--"

Knock.Knock

"Jiyeon-ssi, Taehyung-ssi? Are you awake yet?"

We heard a clicking sound before the door swung open revealing taehyung's mother with a look of shock painted on her face

"Omo...I didn't know you guys were in that stage of being in a relationship already", Her eyes were wide and she looked at us in disbelief.

I realized that we were in an awkward position. My back was facing the doorway and Taehyung was gripping my arms while his face was really close to my ear...plus we were on a bed....together. Who wouldn't be shocked if they walked in on this?

"Y-yah m-miss Kim, please don't misunderstand! ><"

"Mianhe, eomeoni, I couldn't keep my hands off of her"

My face flushed a deeeeep shade of red as I looked at him in disbelief, "b-bwo?!"

Taehyung's mother had an apologetic look before saying, "oh..well then I'm sorry to interrupt, I should go now", and then she left

"Y-y-yah aishhh!!, V why did you say that???"

He just chuckled and stood up from the bed and went inside the bathroom but before he shut the door, he replied, "because you're cute when you're flustered jagi"

'bwo?! J-jagi?! O///O'

I held my face in my hands and felt it's warmth, 'augh TT-TT what is that boy doing to me??'

I sighed and decided to gather my clothes I'd change into, 'I wonder what will happen today....'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating our breakfast our parents thought it would be a good idea to go take a swim.We were at the pool and there were only a few people there, 'It's still early I guess?'

My parents were already chatting with V's parents, they looked like they were reminiscing, they looked very happy and lively...even my dad was...

A tight smile formed on my mouth, 'ah...at least they're happy, I'll do this then...for them'

"Kei!~, swim with me!"

I turned around to see V in his swimming trunks...he was topless...and omg those abs--er omg Jiyeon stop thinking about that! >///<

He noticed that I was staring and he smirked, "like what you see?, you'll be seeing this more often", he winked

"Y-yah!", I hit him lightly on the arm, "s-stop joking about that"

He chuckled and pulled me along with him to the direction of the pool, "let's go for a swim"

"Swim? Yah-- h-hey wait!!"

He stopped and he turned to me, "what's wrong?", he gave me a worried look.

"Uhh, um, j-just let me change first"

He gave me an innocent look and said, "just take off your shirt, you're wearing your bathing suit underneath anyway"

"B-bwo?! N-no!!"

"Aw, come on let me help you with that"

He hands were already on the hem of my shirt and he was about to pull it up before I grabbed his arms tightly.

"I-I'll do it myself..."

After taking my shirt off and leaving it on one of the benches, V wrapped his hand around my arm and pulled me along with him.

He went in the water first and looked at me with much enthusiasm in his eyes, he reminded me so much of a cute kid.

'Aish this guy, I think he's more cuter then me'

"Kei? Are you gonna get in?", once he said that I stiffened

"Er um..."

'Huhuu how am I going to say this to him?'

I looked at him sheepishly and replied, "I erm... I don't know how to swim..."

'Huhuu TT-TT I said it...'

His eyes went wide and then his face turned serious, "do you trust me?"

"Huh?... I guess...yeah I do trust you"

Once I said that, he grabbed my arm and pulled me in the water with him, on instinct I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep myself from sinking

"V-vee!!!"

He pouted at me, "I thought you trusted me?"

"I do >< but you almost gave me a heart attack--yah! V, don't let go please TT-TT"

He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "don't worry I won't, I promise"

I flushed and turned my face sideways in order to avoid eye contact, 'this guy really...he's so sweet and genuine'

After swimming and V's attempt to teach me how to swim(which ended up me almost drowning T-T) we went back to our room to fix our luggage since we were leaving the resort tonight, It was already around 2:00 in the afternoon by the time we finished, so after we packed I took a nap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kei?, kei?? Wake up", someone nudged me on my side a bit and my eyes fluttered open.

"V?" , I rubbed my eyes, "what's up?"

He punchedy cheek lightly and helped me stand up, "c'mon get changed, we're leaving, our parents are already in the lobby waiting for us"

"Huh?!, omo!, I'm sorry!, I'll change quickly!!"

After I changed into a peach colored sweater and white jeans I went out to get my luggage.

We were already in the elevator when V suddenly broke the silence, "I'll miss you Kei"

I looked at him with my eyes wide O_O
"Bwo? Really?..."

He pouted at me and hugged me, "yah, of course I'll miss you...you're my future wife aren't you?"

I giggled at his childishness and pet him on the head, "I'll miss you too V, it was fun spending time with you"

Before he could speak, the elevator doors opened and revealed the lobby.

My parents and V's parents were exchanging handshakes and hugs, when V suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me a few meters away from our parents, I gave him a questioning look, "V?--y-yah! o///o", he gave me a kiss on the cheek and grinned, "I'll see you around Kei"

He then turned around to go back to where our parents were as I looked at his retreating figure with my hands holding my warm face, 'w-what?...no guy has treated me like this before..the feeling feels so foreign..'

After making sure my face wasn't as red as a tomato I went back to my parents

"Kei-ssi, you ready to go?"

I looked at my mom and nodded silently then V interrupted, "ah-- Miss Kim, I almost forgot, may I speak with your daughter? I'd like to say something to her"

My mom just smiled and nodded in reply

V grinned at me and gave me a piece of paper with numbers written on it

'Omo is this his number?! >< wah'

He smiled at me and whispered in my ear, " call me if you ever need somebody...", he chuckled before continuing , "or if you just miss me"

Heat directly rose to my cheeks but before he could see it I turned around quickly and walked as fast as I could towards the car

My mother and father gave their goodbye's and went inside the car too.

The drive back home took longer than expected and once I arrived home I fell asleep directly without unpacking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[on Monday morning]

RING
The bell signaling that classes were about to start o rang and I yawned as as I tiredly walked towards my classroom, I was still tired from all that unpacking yesterday.

When I entered the classroom, it was noisy...noisier than usual, 'something feels strange...my gut says so', dismissing the weird feeling I sat down on my seat and after a few seconds the teacher for our history class came in.

'TT-TT miss Hwang is first period today?, maybe that's where the weird feeling came from...'

"Settle down class", Miss Hwang said

And the whole class went silent.

"Today I'm going to introduce you to a new student, please be nice to him--", when miss Hwang said him, all the girls in class started whispering to each other and I could hear some girls behind me say, "omo I heard he's handsome" and "maybe he's going to be part of the kingka group of the school~"

'Handsome? Hmm really?'

Miss Hwang called the new student in and to say I was shocked was an understatement, standing there in front of the whole class was Kim Taehyung, and yes that goofy and cute kim Taehyung who is also my fiancée, "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taehyung imnida, please take care of me", he bowed politely and gave a smile to the class.

I could hear the girls behind me squealing and talking about how handsome he looks.

He looked like he was looking for something, his eyes were wandering around the classroom...that is until...well um we made eye contact, he grinned at me and my cheeks felt warm instantly.

'Ah. I see what my gut was feeling now.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii~ orz omg I updated XD I hope you liked this chapter~ 
Please Favorite and Comment on this story if you like it and if you want more~ QvQ it really helps me a lot 
<3 Also, follow me if you like mystories or if you like this story ^-^

Feel free to leave any suggestions or anything in the comments XD you can pm me too~ I don't bite TT-TT

Chapter three is in progress already~ so it'll be uploaded soon :3