Chapter 6

Complicated Heartstrings (Taehyung x You)

Kim Jiyeon/Kei (Your) POV
The walk to school was quiet....too quiet, I sighed, 'what's wrong with these guys?....', I glanced at V who was to my right, his hand was intertwined with mine and he had a death grip on it....meanwhile Jungkook on my left had a safe distance from me but I would catch him glance in my direction once or twice every few moments.

After enduring how many minutes of painful silence, we arrived at the school.

A wave of relief hit me once I heard the noise of the students in the hallway.

"I got to go, bye Ke- I mean noona", Jungkook smiled and waved at me before eyeing V one last time before he left.

V tugged me towards him, "let's goo, we'll be late..."

He pulled me into the classroom and his fangirls gave me a weird look as they stared at our hands, I flushed before I let go of his hand and quickly went to my seat.

I turned my head to look back at him but I couldn't see him because his fangirls were surrounding him.

'He has lots of fangirls, wah and they all look so pretty, V must think they're pretty too... aish stop thinking about that Kei! ;;;'

"Settle down class, I have an announcement to make", Miss Jung, our homeroom teacher walked in front and told us to settle down, the class quieted down and the other students who were standing went back to their seats.

Miss Jung smiled brightly before greeting us a good morning, a chorus of 'ah miss Jung is so nice' and other nice words were heard.

"As you know, every 4 years the school holds a ball for all the year levels, and each class will have representatives and those representatives will showcase their talent on the ball", she gave us another warm smile before continuing, "anyone can be a representative~ just tell me before this Friday so I can tell the organizers, the ball will be next Saturday so I suggest you guys start prepping"

"ssam!(teacher)do we get to choose our own partners?"

"oh! Yes, I almost forgot, you may choose your own partner, your partner can be a junior, senior, sophomore, etc. as long as they're from this school" 

The girls in the class gushed on about who would ask them while some guys groaned in frustration because they didn't want to go or they didn't know who to ask. 

'...I wonder who I'd go with..'
I tried to steal a glance of V but when I turned my head, our eyes made contact and we both flushed, he quickly looked away though.

'Omo...did he just blush? .///. Why though?'

I groaned, ruffling my hair and covering my face with the notebook, 'I'll just wait for someone to ask me...'

'What if nobody asks you? :p' 

'Then I'll go alone...wait, why am I even talking to my inner conscience? Aish!'

The bell rang and it signaled me to prepare for our biology class. I listened to the lecture this time since I didn't want to get bad grades for not paying attention at class. I didn't realize that Time flew by so quick and it was already lunch time.

I packed my things in my bag before slinging it on my shoulder, I was about to walk to The direction of Yein's classroom when Taehyung stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Yah, let's go together...you're not going to leave me like last time are you?", he pouted as he s his arm around my waist.

My face reddened in embarrassment, some of the girls in class were still in the classroom and they were giving me death glares, I swear if looks could kill, I'd be nothing but ash right now...

V put his fingers on my chin and tilted my head upwards to look at him, "don't mind them, they're just jealous of you cuz you're so pretty"

I stuck my tongue out at him, "yah! Stop lying"

He pinched the bridge of my nose, "aish, tch I'm not even lying. Anyway let's go I'm hungry!", he pulled me with him to the cafeteria.

Once we got to the cafeteria, we saw Sujeong sitting alone at a table, she was setting down her things on the table. 

She spotted us and waves enthusiastically at us, We waved back and decided that we would sit with her.

She smiled widely and greeted us each, "Hi there lovebirds!~", I flushed at her statement while V grinned and high fived her as I took the seat beside her.

"Yah, let's get some food, I'm soooo hungry", sujeong pouted and I giggled at her cuteness. 

"Ah, you can go with V, I'm going to text Jin and Yein" 

"Huh? I'll wait for you--", V got cut off when sujeong grabbed his arm and dragged him off with her.

I blinked once then twice, 'she must be really hungry... O_O'

I texted Jin and Yein that we were seated at the back of the cafeteria, near the glass wall which showed off the school's beautiful garden. I clicked send and waited for V and Sujeong to arrive before I'd go and buy my lunch too.

Suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes and a felt someone's chin on top of my head.

"H-hey!", I tried to get the hands away from my face, but the person's grip was strong.

After a few seconds the person let go and I looked up to see a smirking Jungkook.

"Yeesh noona, you're still such a weakling."

I squinted my eyes at him and smacked his arm.

"Hey- ow!"

"Who's the weakling kid?", I said as I laughed a bit.

He smiled as he ruffled my hair then he cautiously looked around, "Is he here?"

I raised an eyebrow, "who?"

"You know...you're arranged fiancée?", he stressed the word arranged as he gave me a weird look. 

I flicked his forehead and laughed, "of course, we're classmates. He just went to buy lunch with Sujeong"

He just poured and took a sip of the drink he brought with him. Then his eyes went wide. 

"Oh yeah! noona! It's going to be your birthday soon~ what do you want as a present?" 

"Oh yeah... My birthday.. I almost forgot about that", I laughed awkwardly before I smiled slightly at him, "aigoo, kid, you still remember my birthday?"

He snickered before he flicked me on my forehead, "yah! Of course I do! You always cry about your father forgetting your birthday or when your mom has work on that day."

I flushed in embarrassment and swatted his hands that were trying to pinch my cheeks away, "hey! That was before, when I was a kid! I don't cry about that anymore!"

He pet my head and gave me a tiny smile, "yeah yeah okay, say whatever you want"

"Aigoo, tsk tsk, we just left for a while and your having an affair already with Someone else Kei?", I looked up to see a grinning Sujeong and a frowning V

"W-what?!, Yah! Ryuvely stop joking around!"

She chuckled because I called her by her favorite nickname and gave me a V sign, "mianhe mianhe, I won't anymore"

I caught Taehyung staring, frowning. So I hastily moved away from Jungkook and put a big space in between us. 

"S'cuse me", V sat in between me and Jungkook, and he flashed Jungkook a smile, which kinda scared me cuz it looked real. 

A few moments later Myungeun and SeokJin arrived, which wasn't that much of a shock since Myungeun and SeokJin are really close, we often called them the 2Jin pair, but what shocked us was when Suga arrived a few minutes later...which was kinda weird since suga doesn't really sit with the other kingkas that much unless it's Jin (Seokjin)...He sat beside sujeong. 

I chuckled when I saw Sujeong's face, I bet she's spazzing in the inside.

Yein arrived too after a few seconds.

She waved at us enthusiastically, "sorry I'm late guys, I was finishing up my--", her eyes trailed to Jungkook then to Jin then to Suga then to Jungkook again.

'I bet she's wondering why the kingkas are here....'

The only empty place to sit was beside Jungkook, so she hesitated in sitting but she did in the end.

It was really silent when we ate our lunch. suga decided to break the silence when he said, "sorry for intruding, It's just that Jin(SeokJin) invited me..."

Sujeong waved her hands vigorously, "n-no! It's okay! You're free to sit beside me-- er I mean sit beside US anytime!"

Suga laughed lightly before flashing her a smile, "wow really?...thanks"

She smiled back awkwardly before she buried her face in her hands.

Myungeun laughed too, "yah Sujeong you okay?"

Yein joined in too, "I think she's melting o.O"

And soon everyone on the table was talking, it was fun getting to know others, V was very friendly and he became friends with suga and Jin in no time.

The bell rang and we started to part ways, Jungkook waved at us and was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Ah! Hey! Isn't your classrooms near each other? Why don't you go together?", I said as I nudged Yein.

Jungkook turned to look at Yein, "huh? Oh yeah, sure", he flashed her a charming smile as Yein stood there dumbfounded. 

Sujeong pushed her towards Jungkook. "You better go or else you'll be late maknae"

She followed him, still shocked. She turned around and gave me a look.

I just winked in reply.

'Omo, Yein and Jungkook this is good! This'll help them get to know each other~'

'Are you really okay with it?~ don't you feel a tad bit jealous?~'

I shook my head, 'maybe I need to get checked...my conscience sounds weird..o_o'

"Kei?", I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see a worried Sujeong and Myungeun.

"Ah, yes? Sorry. Let's go?"

They just nodded and linked their arms with mine.

I noticed V wasn't here anymore so I asked.

"Hm? Oh he went with SeokJin and suga"

I nodded, "Ahh, I see"

"Kekeke that guy finally made some guy friends" , I chuckled at what Sujeong said.

'this girl really, she's so lively', I smiled.

We were already near our classrooms when Myungeun said she left something at her lockers. 

I looked at her worriedly, "want us to come?"

She frowned, "no it's okay, you guysight be late because of me, there's only five minutes left before classes start."

"Okay, but be quick so you won't be late!!", by the time Sujeong said that she was already sprinting towards the lockers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Myungeun/Jin's POV
I sprinted quickly towards the lockers to get my history book, I left it in my locker thinking there was no History for today but then I realized there was. Going to Miss Hwang's class without her book is like a death sentence....heol..that teacher is seriously scary..

I grabbed my book and looked at the time on my cellphone, 'phew..I still have 2 mins...'

I started running towards my classroom when I spotted someone walking leisurely and going towards his locker...

I slowed down my pace and stared at him...he was holding.. I couldn't see properly so I moved a bit closer and squinted... A box of chocolates?? Wait... I noticed the locker number... Isn't that Yein's locker?!

I slowly crept behind the guy, I was about to tap his shoulder so he would turn and I'd get a good look of him.

RINNNG

", classes are beginning already tch"

My eyes widened, I stopped a few inches away from him, I know that voice! 

'J...Jun..Jum...Jin--no ... Augh what was his name? I know it's J something...'

He abruptly turned around and I shrieked, he quickly grabbed my shoulders for support and since he was so heavy he pushed me on the locker with his arms on each side of my arm. 

My eyes were wide, so was his.

He had black hair, dark eyes and a shocked expression was painted on his handsome face.

"You- did you see that?! Don't tell anyone!"

I gulped, I was still speechless, the words he said didn't register in my head, and the fact that I was late and that he was only inches away from me and that he had me against a locker...I was too busy thinking of his name...

Jinny?...
Junin??
Jungi?...
Ji-...?

Ah! My eyes widened and I covered my mouth in shock, 'He's Yein's admirer????heol!', I know who this guy is! 

"J--", I was about to say his name when he covered my mouth and whispered near my ear, "don't tell anyone about this", he glared at me, despite the fact that he was pissed off, he still looked y.

I was dumbfounded, I just stared at him in disbelief, he smirked before he picked up my history book and dusted it before passing it to me. He caressed my cheek and winked at me before he gave a scary smile, "if you tell anyone especially Yein. I'll find ways to make your life a hundred times better." , he gave me another sickly sweet smile before he passed me and headed towards the classrooms

I gulped nervously as I thought of what he said, 'what have I gotten myself into?...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiiiii sorry for the late update
>_< We've been out a lot and I couldn't update that much ;;; I was also trying to think of ideas. But now I'm back c:

Anyway :) I made a long chapter I hope you guys liked it and I hope it's not boring orz

Question:
1. Who is Yein's secret admirer? The one that threatened Jin(Myungeun)/ The one she ran into at the lockers?

2. Thoughts about the story? :)

I'm always happy to see your comments <3 please comment your thoughts or ideas, they really help me in making the next chapter :)
Please vote, subscribe or comment if you liked it!~ thankyou!~