Finally.

B.A.P Drabble Oneshots.

Jongup and Zelo Finally.

Junhong storms straight into his bedroom, lays face down on his bed, and screams frustratedly into his pillow and kicking his bed as if it's the object of his frustration. Yongguk turns from his laptop to face the younger boy with a questioning glance.

“You ok?” He asks the younger and Junhong pulls his head from the pillow to give him a long suffering look. “No?” He asks closing his laptop and staring intently at Junhong.

“What am I doing wrong hyung? I feel like I'm being as straightforward as I possibly can without saying 'I'd totally you in front of our friends if you asked me to because I like you so much' so what could I be doing wrong?” Junhong asks pouting slightly at Yongguk showing his age. The older grimaces at the example Junhong used but sighs and walks over to sit beside the other and give him a comforting hug.

“You're not doing anything wrong Junhong. Maybe you should just tell Jongup that you like him instead of hinting at it, you know?” Yongguk offers up while Junhong lays his head on his shoulder. Junhong sighs and Yongguk isn't sure if it's because he knows that Yongguk is right or if it's because Junhong is running a hand soothingly through his hair. It's probably a combination of both though knowing Junhong.

“Maybe you're right, I'm tired of this little game anyway if I'm being honest. I'm gonna just go tell him.” Junhong says standing up determinedly. He heads on the way to Jongup and Himchan's room confidently. He opens the door and Jongup looks up and smiles at him.

“Hey Junhong. What's up?” Junhong takes a steadying breath and waltzes up to the boy and kisses him right on the lips before he loses his nerve. To his surprise, Jongup kisses back, almost as if he'd been expecting this all along. When they pull away Jongup smiles at Junhong. “Finally.” He says with a goofy smile and Junhong frowns.

“What do you mean finally?” Junhong asks him with creased brows and Jongup chuckles slightly.

“Junhong, I know you think I'm stupid, but I'm really not and I've known about all these hints you've been giving me.” Jongup explains and Junhong frowns deeper.

“So why didn't you say something?” Junhong asks him and Jongup takes his hand.

“Because I knew you were brave enough to actually tell me that you liked me. Can you just imagine if you had given someone else all these hints and they didn't get them? I wanted you to be confident in yourself and I'm glad you were.” Jongup tells him his cheek softly. Junhong sends him a dimpled smile and he can't help but kiss the smile right off of his face.

“Finally.” Junhong says sighing contentedly.

A/N: Are you guys tired of me yet? Please do understand that comments would be greatly appreciated because I really do love your feedback. Thanks for all my subscribers too! You guys are amazing!!! Also note that these are still drabbles, nothing will change that lol. Hope you enjoyed it lovelies!!! <3