Where the Hell Did She Learn That?

B.A.P Drabble Oneshots.

Daehyun and Jongup; Where the hell did she learn that?

Daehyun and Jongup share a terrified, wide eyed glance with the same thoughts running through their heads; Himchan's going to kill us. They look back at the cute little girl smiling up at them crookedly with her two front teeth missing and Daehyun is still confused how such a fowl word can come from such an innocent face.

“What just happened?” Daehyun asks Jongup and Jongup scoffs.

“Well, Himchan entrusted us to take care of his adorable little niece for a whole one hour and we somehow managed to make her say the f word and he'll be here to kill us in about,” Jongup glances at his watch “five minutes. Does that catch you up any or should I explain it slower?” Jongup asks him and Daehyun wants to smack him upside his head (not really, he'd never hit Jongup on purpose), but considering just how impressionable the four year old is, he knows he shouldn't do it in front of her. Lord knows how Himchan would react to his niece smacking him repeatedly in the head while he drives her home to her parents.

“Hymie sweetheart, what was that word you just said?” Daehyun asks getting down on his knees to be eye-level with her.

“Thuck, thuck, thuck.” She says giggling and Daehyun would coo at her only he knows that she's not saying tuck, she's saying her own little version of ''.

“'What do we do?” Jongup rage whispers when Daehyun stands back up and Daehyun shrug, his eyebrows disappearing behind his hair.

“Hymie sweetie, can you promise Uncle Jongup and Uncle Daehyun that you'll never say that word again? Please?” Jongup asks picking the little girl up, but before she answers, there's a knock at the door and Himchan telling them to hurry up and open the door.

“Oh my God we're dead. We are so dead. He's gonna kill us. He's going to maim us and feed us to bunnies. Jongup we're gonna die.” Daehyun says and Jongup glares at Daehyun.

“Shut up.” He mouths at him and the knocking at the door intensifies.

“What do we do?” Daehyun asks and Jongup rolls his eyes.

“Answer the door idiot.” Jongup mouths to him and he's glad that Hymie is too distracted with his necklace to hear anything the other two are saying. Daehyun opens the door and the way Himchan looks at him oddly tells Jongup that his smile is far too wide to be innocent and he sighs and rolls his eyes.

“Ok, I'm not even going to ask. I just want to see my baby girl.” Himchan says pushing Daehyun aside and striding over to Jongup smiling and holding his arms out to grab the little girl.

“Himchannie. How the thuck are you?” She asks and Himchan's eye twitches.

“What?” He asks her and she smiles up at him.

“How the thuck are you?” She asks again tilting her head to the side and Jongup knows that he won't hit him with the little girl in his arms, but he still takes a few precautionary steps away from him, just in case.

“Hymie, Uncle Guk is in the car sweetie, go show him the new word you learned.” Himchan tells her sitting her on her own two feet and watching her run out to the car.

“Himchan I –” Jongup starts and Himchan holds up a silencing hand.

“Which idiot did she learn that word from? I know she replaces her f's with th's so I know what she's saying and I want to know who taught her that word and I want to know now.” Himchan's voice is calm and Jongup feels Daehyun shiver beside him. When did he even make his way over to his side?

“It was kind of both of us. Her and Jongup were tickling me and I couldn't help it, it just slipped out and please don't kill us, we still have to pay this months rent.” Daehyun tells him and Himchan's eye is still twitching and his hands are clenching at his sides and Daehyun cowers more behind Jongup. Jongup usually saves most of their friends from Himchan's wrath anyway, so this should hopefully not be any different.

“I'll come back and murder you two later, right now I have to go and calm Yongguk down before he comes in and –” Before Himchan can finish his sentence a red faced Yongguk comes through the front door looking more like an angry bull than like the calm person he usually is.

“Where the hell did she learn that word?” Yongguk asks looking at the two, his eye twitching dangerously just like Himchan's was previously. Himchan and Jongup both point to Daehyun. He hates his boyfriend kind of a lot right now.

A/N: So here's a Daejong one. I got this idea from a baby cousin of mine (never, ever cuss in front of four year olds, they will copy you in front of their parents) and I really hope you guys liked it! I'm having a lot of fun with these guys lol. Also, hope you guys weren't expecting super long one-shots because all of these are just drabbles that I'm writing to get back into the habit! Hope you enjoyed it lovelies!!! <3