Tickets.

B.A.P Drabble Oneshots.

Yongguk and Daehyun Tickets.

Daehyun glanced at the clock on his bedside table once more with a tired yawn. 4:43 a.m. He really should be getting to sleep, but he has to wait just seventeen more minutes for the tickets he wants to get to go on sale and he'll be damned if he doesn't get them. He knows that Yongguk loves this band and, even though it isn't really his cup of tea, he's getting these tickets for his boyfriend. It's their two year anniversary on the day of the performance and he knows that Yongguk doesn't want something over the top, but Daehyun would go to the end of the earth to get Yongguk the last tigger toy ever made if he had to. And he'd even do it barefoot; that's how much the man means to him.

“Daehyun, what are you doing babe, it's five in the morning, why are you still up?” Daehyun hears Yongguk's gruff voice from behind him before strong arms wrap around his waist from behind the chair. He feels Yongguk press a sleepy kiss to the side of his neck and smiles.

“Nothing, go back to sleep.” Daehyun tells him leaning into his embrace because he knows Yongguk isn't going to listen to him anyway. His own voice is tired and a little rough from the constant coughing he's been doing for the past week and he knows he should be asleep, but he can't let Yongguk down.

“Only if you'll come with me.” Yongguk says pouting into Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun laughs and looks at the clock again. 4:49 a.m. This is it, he can finally order the tickets. He starts clicking frantically and he's not disappointed when he sees that he somehow scored them front row seats right in front of the performers. He throws his arms up in victory and turns around and kisses Yongguk square on the lips. Yongguk is confused for a second before he just shrugs and kisses Daehyun back just as passionately before they pull away with their lips bruised and red.

“Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?” Yongguk asks with a wide smile and Daehyun just sighs happily.

“Because I'm the best boyfriend there ever was and there's no way that you're anniversary present can beat mine.” Daehyun shows Yongguk the confirmation for the tickets and Yongguk's eyes bug out of his head for a second before a smile splits his tired face and he hugs Daehyun closer to his chest.

“I mean you're an ok boyfriend sometimes and I bet I can top you.” Yongguk looks up for a second and smirks “Well, I can top you in presents too at least.” The pained groan Yongguk let's out when Daehyun elbows him in the stomach is definitely a gratifying sound.

A/N: Alright, here's the Bangdae. I'm having a lot of fun with this guys. The next chapter was going to be Bangup, but then people might think I'm biased, so I'm going to post another chapter before that one. Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <3