Mind Control

B.A.P Drabble Oneshots.

Mind Control Bangjae.

Yongguk feels the hands on either side of his head before they actually touch him and he sighs and shuts the magazine he'd been reading previously.

“What are you doing?” Yongguk asks, even though he already knows what's happening and why.

“Obviously controlling your mind. You now want to get up and make me a grilled cheese with tomatoes on it...right?” Youngjae leans his head over to the side to look Yongguk right in the face hopefully and, no matter how hard Yongguk tries, he can't even pretend to be upset.

“Not right. Not right at all, but we can both go into the kitchen and make you a grilled cheese with tomatoes on it though.” Yongguk stands up and holds his hand out to Youngjae who slid over the back of the couch to plead with his eyes earlier.

“Fine, but only because you look so cute in your 'kiss the cook' apron.” Youngjae says taking his hand and letting him lead him to the kitchen. Yongguk does most all the work, but the smile Youngjae gives him and the kiss he places on his lips before he starts to dig into his sandwich is more than enough of a reward for his effort.

Youngjae, being the persistent person he is, doesn't give up on trying to control Yongguk's mind throughout the rest of the day even though it fails to work every single time.

“Why doesn't my mind control work on you?” Youngjae asks with a pout looking up at Yongguk from his position in the mans embrace on the couch.

“Because you don't have mind control powers babe.” Yongguk kisses his forehead and smiles at him fondly even when he grimaces at the man.

“But the guy in Vegas was good at controlling people's minds.” Youngjae points out.

“Is that where you got this whole mind control business from?” Yongguk asks him and he nods sheepishly.

“A little, yeah. I was watching his videos on Youtube last night, ok?” Youngjae bites his lip and Yongguk rolls his eyes.

“Youngjae, that was fake. Those people were probably paid to act the way he wanted them to, and even if they weren't, people can convince themselves of anything, including being under hypnosis or mind control powers.” Yongguk says the younger males hair out of his eyes with a soft smile.

“You could at least pretend to try and humor me.” Youngjae says snuggling impossibly closer to Yongguk and laying his head on his chest to hear his soft chuckle.

“I love you babe, but I just can't pretend that mind control works on me – not even for you.” Yongguk tells him.

“So, when do you go back to work?” Youngjae asks him because it's been on his mind all day and he needs to know now.

“I still have a week left of my requested vacation time. We could go back to Vegas and you could see the magician again.” Yongguk tells him and Youngjae pulls away slightly to glare up at him.

“Why, so you can crush my dreams again?” Youngjae asks with a frown, but Yongguk's smile is wide and his eyes are damn near sparkling, so Youngjae can't bring himself to be too upset about it. Even if Yongguk is a dream crusher, he's Youngjae's dream crusher and that's all that matters.

A/N: So here's the first chapter! It's Bangjae, a painfully underrated ship that I love, so I hope you guys liked it! The Bangdae one should be up shortly! Thanks for reading lovelies!!! <3