Chapter 05

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 04:[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

 

https://youtu.be/_QJm3wJq6fU

 

I recommand you listen to this, I'm biased, yes, but it's amazing. Trust me, I'm not always praising.

 

 

She was on her way back to SK. The filming was so hard but she was glad, the results were beyond expectations.

 

She worried about dubbing, how it will turn out, will it look natural. She shook her head and breathed, she was happy. Finally her favorite ballad singer who happens to be her husband was releasing an album.

 

It was still 8 am, she sighed as she watched the clock barely moving. She mumbled a curse and decided to take a nap. There were still 4 hours till his album’s release.

 

She was awake by her manager once there. Without fixing her hair, she took her phone to see any news. She was so anxious, probably more than him.

 

‘And thank you! And I’m sorry! And I’m grateful! And be happy’

 

She loved the theme behind this album. ‘It’s to thank my fans … before I enlist’ He said what she feared. It wasn’t a big deal, she could still visit him. “But we can’t cook together ... we can’t cuddle … we can’t …” she was cut off by her manager calling her name. Realizing she was daydreaming, she hid her face.

 

“Come on Yoona, he’s our brother in-law, don’t we get VIP treatment?” Sooyoung pleaded.

 

“She’s right Yoong, you know we’re fans.” Taeyeon added.

 

She found them waiting for her once she stepped inside the house. “I asked them to come; we’re all excited since our brother in-law is releasing an album.” Taeyeon explained after they allowed themselves in.

 

“He’s so busy; I didn’t talk to him since three days.” She confessed with a sad tone.

 

“He must be busy, I’m sure he’ll call you once he has time.” Sunny reassured her.

 

“It’s here ... it’s here!” Sooyoung chanted, Yoona felt her heart racing more and more. Yuri, who was the calmest one, looked up melon to SeungGi’s album page. “It’s on.” She said after pressing a button.

 

The girls held her hands, as much of a surprise it was to them that it was her first time listening to the songs; they were supportive of their mischievous girl.

 

First track “Wind”, it was calm, comforting but she was so excited she pressed next. “And Goodbye” the title song.

 

She knew about his enlistment, and no matter how much she wished he won’t go, she knew he had to. This song, he said, is for everyone who loves him. “Today isn’t the end, okay? So don’t cry!” It was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter