Chapter 04

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 04:[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

 

Heart beating, breath stopping and time freezing, it was how the two felt the moment their eyes met.

 

His face was pale; he had obvious bags under his eyes and it hurt her to see him in that state.

 

“Yoona~” he called her name, making her realize how much she missed the sound of her name from his lips.

 

“Seung Gi-ya, let’s end…” the mysterious woman showed up, giving the solution to Yoona. “Oh, Yoona-sshi, I didn’t know you were visiting.”

 

She was 100% sure it is the same woman. Her face turned red instantly while she bowed to her senior. “Hello Sunbaenim, it’s an honor to meet you.” The woman, called Yang Pa, smiled to her. “You can call me unnie.” She offered.

 

“I’ll bring you something to drink.” He said exiting quickly from the room, his hand ruffling his hair in a mess.

 

“Are you working with oppa?” She wanted to confirm it, no more, no less.

 

“He didn’t tell you?” Yoona shook her head and the woman laughed. “I guess he wanted to surprise you. You know, he’s working so hard on this album and told me it’s so special and he personally looked for me and asked me to work with him.” She explained.

 

“Did he take you for dinner?” She blurted, the other widened her eyes. “How did you know?”

 

At loss of explanation she laughed it off.

 

“I guess you know him this well to know his every move.” She sighed softly, “I envy the two of you. You both look so perfect for the other, you have so much in common but still to each his little things that makes him a different entity.”

 

“He seemed bothered lately, it’s normal to have little fights, as long as each of you knows what he did wrong. And he seemed to really care for you, just wait to hear his new song.” She continued, Yoona blushed while her eyes beamed, not hiding the excitement she was feeling.

 

“Here,” Seung Gi came in, “I hope I didn’t interrupt you girls.” He said looking at the atmosphere in the room.

 

“No, you did not. I was actually going to ask you to stop, you need to rest. Accompany your wife home and make her cook for you your favorite dishes.” She smirked seeing their awkward glances toward each other.

 

She had a feeling something was wrong, and as an outsider, she felt no right to meddle in, but she thought it was appropriate to guide the two love birds to find the peace they needed.

 

“So …” He started awkwardly as he guided her outside. “What do you want to have for dinner?” She asked out of the blue making him blink a few times.

 

“Before dinner we ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter