Chapter 03

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 03:[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

 “Yoong … babe what is wrong? Let us talk a little.”

 

He knocked on the door numerous times.

 

-

 

“I … I hate you.” She stuttered while pushing him causing him to fall off the bed. She hit him with pillows while he tried shielding himself. he ran out the room to take refuge, but that was when she locked it.

 

“I was wrong babe. Open the door and let us have a talk.”

 

Yoona, who was hugging her knees laying on the door, lifted her face. ‘So, he was really …’ she shot his a death glare through the door.

 

“I’m sorry for neglecting you these couple of days, I was busy with work and …” She stopped listening to his explanations, in her head, cursing him was the only relief she could find.

 

Seung Gi faced the door, it was 10 in the morning and she still didn’t want to move from the room. His phone kept ringing, ‘his manager’ he read the ID.

 

He woke up around 7 after sleeping on the floor. His body was frozen from the early breeze of spring and his back hurt. After stretching he walked to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. Ever since, he faced the door of their bedroom and waited for her to walk out of it and explain her behavior.

 

Seung Gi is a logical and though proven really smart, he was also proven lacking in common sense, such as women behavior. He was still the type who would face anything with the utmost concern and try his best to consider people around him.

 

This time as well, he had no idea what could have went wrong, he was working on his album and true, he didn’t spend much time with his wife, but it was also to keep his job.

 

He gazed longer at the door before sighing out loud.

 

“I’m leaving for work, breakfast is ready. And please, get out of that room.” He sounded calm though really tired. After she heard the click of the door, she walked out.

 

He left her a note at the table ‘let’s talk about this; I have work to handle now.’

 

“You jerk!” She shouted at the door, devastated by his ‘work’. He didn’t come back home for the next three days.

 

_

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter