Chapter 6

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 06:[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

"She must be on her period", he thought before looking once again at the mess beside him.

 

She insisted on catching on some sappy rom-coms while stuffing with chocolate ice cream.

 

"It can't be that, cold food make it hurt more", he still didn't know what to do.

 

***

 

He cleared his schedule to go shopping. He had planned a cooking date before dinner as a get together.

 

He hadn't seen his wife in what felt like forever!

 

There was a thing he was curious about and a little too excited to see. She dyed her hair blond according to media, but here she was sitting with a hood over her head, only her small face showed.

 

"Yoona, talk to me." He said calmly with a voice filled with authority. Even in her crappy mood, she knew she had no chance of escaping anymore.

 

She slowly turned to him. When her eyes made contact with his, she broke down. That was it, why holding it in when all she wanted was to be in his arms where she felt the most secured.

 

"Op-ppa..." Her voice cracked. She reached for him putting her arms around his neck and pulled herself in his embrace.

 

His arms circled around her and in a quick move, he put her on his lap. His hand went up and down her back soothing her.

 

He didn't say a thing, just securing her in his arms and waited till she calmed down. That was one of the things she loved the most about him, he knew whether

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter