Her Love

Every Day with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 His hand moved on its own despite the mind telling him not to go further. Vision blurred and with a heavy heart, Jiyong continued reading. This was the only way he could put his mind at ease.

 

“It has only been a day since we last saw each other but I miss him already. Is this normal? Why do I feel this way now?

Should I call him? But I know he is busy. I don’t want to bother him at work. I don’t want to be clingy…

I should’ve asked him when I could call him… his schedule… Is it okay for me to ask him that?

For now, I’ll just wait until he calls.

One day with him… I’m so happy.”

 

"Silly girl," he choked as more tears came. Of all people, he should be the one to know how sensitive she is towards others. But he didn't expect that she would over think simple things such as calling him. It doesn't matter how busy he was. He would drop everything just to hear her voice. "You could call me anytime. I have always been waiting."

Her entries were short but he saw her heart. She did write of her love and Jiyong saw how much she regarded him. This was the girl who sends him care packages and all his favorite foods anonymously. He knew it was her from the handwriting and the card. She always thought of him. How could he think otherwise?

 

“My friends and I went out to watch a movie. I felt so guilty. Jiyong and I have never watched one before in a movie house. So, I decided to buy two tickets. But I don’t think it is a good idea. What if someone recognizes him? And I don’t want him to be uncomfortable in a disguise.

Maybe, we should just watch DVDs here at the apartment. That would be a good idea.

48 days with him and I am happy.”

 

He remembered that date clearly. He was inside one of the recording rooms in YG when Teddy entered with an envelope in his hand. No one could ever measure the amount of happiness he felt the moment he saw what was inside. It was a movie ticket. But there was no other like it; for the cinema is none other than her living room. It was his girlfriend's invitation for a movie date. Needless to say, the love struck Bigbang leader could not contain his anticipation and excitement that his Teddy hyung let him go earlier than usual. Rather, the older guy kicked him out of the control room for he couldn't stand him.

She knew very well about the limitatio

Please log in to read the full chapter