She kinda like him

Roommate Maknaes

Joon Hyung, Jackson, Sunny & Ryohei were scheduled to go to a lotus farm for a unique experience harvesting lotus leaves & roots at first hand. The trip was of course bright & loud (as usual) with Joon Hyung & Jackson. Duo JYP brothers were so hilarious they even fell together when playing games, giving everyone a great laugh.

 

When they got back to the share house, it was so quiet.

“I guess there’s nobody at home now”, Joon Hyung said.

 

After putting their crops in the kitchen, Joon Hyung & Jackson greeted Oi. Youngji then came down from the stairs and greeted them, “Welcome baaack…”

 

They were surprised to see her so Joon Hyung immediately said,”You came? .. Oh, you were here? Were you gone? Where were you? aahh.. What am I saying?” He looked at Jackson with confusion that leads to a very confused Jackson.

 

Youngji laughed at his answer and the boys made her went upstairs again to re-do the scene like nothing happened. The second greeting was even more awkward and ridiculously funny,thanks to the Duo JYP brothers.

 

“I'm the one who should say where were you oppa...”, Youngji said to Joon Hyung.

 

The boys just stared blankly at her. “It’s because we’re tired... We’re so tired”, Joon Hyung replied her.

 

Youngji noticed that Jackson looks like a drained battery, his eyes are sleepy. Joon Hyung told the maknaes that he’s going up to get some rest. Jackson went to the kitchen to drink more water, he was exhausted.

 

“How was the farm?”, Youngji asked him from the dining table.

 

Jackson didn’t say anything, he was drinking his second glass. He then filled his glass again, walked towards Youngji and sat beside her.

 

“It was exhausting”, he said sleepily while putting his head on the table.

 

Youngji laughed, “Yaa, I was asking about the farm.. not your condition”

 

“Seriously? I’m about to die from exhaustion and you asked about the farm?”

 

“I just wanna hear the story...”

 

Jackson lift his head up and turned to Youngji, “Later..I’ll tell you later, I can’t even speak properly now” he put his head back to the table after finishing his sentence.

 

She looks at Jackson, He really looks like he’s about to die... poor Jackson, it must have been so hot and tiring.

 

“Go take a bath and sleep in your room... don’t sleep here”, she patted Jackson’s shoulder but he didn’t nudge.

 

She patted once again but got no reaction from him, she then mild-slapped his right cheek, “Yaa, don’t sleep here”

 

He opened his eyes and stared at Youngji, he made a sound,”Uunggh, I’m about to die here, why are you yelling at me and now you’re slapping me...You could’ve said nicely but why...”Jackson mumbled and Youngji couldn’t understand what he was saying.

 

“Wang Jackson, go to your room now, don’t sleep here”, she whispered in his ear softly.

 

He was surprised but only managed to opened his eyes and found Youngji’s face was so close to him. Youngji pulled away when she saw Jackson eyes, I should be careful... what am I even doing now with him.

 

Jackson finally got up and went to take a shower and sleep at his room.

 

Youngji was back in her bed after telling Jackson to sleep in his room. She was thinking about Jackson, again. She kinda like Jackson but still contemplating if she likes him as a friend, brother or more. Jackson is a loveable person, you could just meet him this morning and you would instantly fall for him. That’s what happened to Youngji. When they first met, Youngji liked his sweet smile, after spending more time together she liked his personality and somehow she just love when Jackson is around even though it means that they will bicker over everything. Bicker is their thing, she never planned to but it just happened. Either it was because of her answer or his action, they bicker everytime they meet. The thing is, Youngji loves to bicker with him.

 

I do like him, huh?, she asked herself. Hmm, liking someone wouldn’t hurt..She wasn’t really sure what to do so she decided to just like him, don’t ask as a what? She just like him. The scene from the English class came across her mind, I was so dumb but I couldn’t help it. Youngji wrapping her hands to Jackson was not planned, her hands just somehow felt like that was the right place to hold. The way Jackson put his hand in front of her, the way Jackson insisted that she was his wife made her flustered (though it was just an act). She blushed at her own thought, I think I do like him

 

An hour later, Jackson came up to Room No.1. He called Youngji’s name before entering but nobody answered, he was hesitant at first but then decided to go into the room. He was about to opened the bedsheets when he heard a sound from the bathroom.

 

“Youngji-ah?”, he called out her name again.

 

”Yes? I’m inside”

 

“Oohh, I’m going to change Gook Joo noona bedsheet.”

 

“Ohh okay”

 

When Youngji stepped out from the bathroom, the bed has been done and Jackson was standing proud looking at Gook Joo’s bed.

 

“You’re done?”, Youngji asked him.

 

“It looks good right?”, he spread his hand like presenting a product.

 

"Yeah it looks good, what's that?", she pointed to the larva doll.

 

"Well, since I can't be roommates with Gook Joo noona I'm giving her my shirt so she feels close to me"

 

Youngji laughed at his answer. Seriously? He's the weirdest kid of all.

 

She went to the dressing table to dry her hair. Jackson went to her bed and sat there.

 

"About the farm, you know what.. it was so huge.", he started to tell her about earlier.

 

Youngji smiled inside, he remembers about the story I asked.

 

"...and then Joon Hyung fell when I turned to him, I thought he was gonna catch me.."

 

"Did you sleep well?", she interrupted.

 

Jackson stopped & stared at her looking a bit surprised,"uumh... yeah, I slept well"

 

The air got a little weird after her question. She sat still in front of the mirror watching Jackson sit comfortably on her bed.

 

"Can you please pass me that red pouch behind you?", she broke the awkwardness.

 

Jackson quickly found it and walked to her,"Here.."

 

"What?", Youngji asked him when he stared at her.

 

"How many creams do you use? Do you even remember which is which?", he's always confused with creams.

 

"Hahaha, I only use 2... This is one is a moisturizer, don't you use any cream?"

 

"Well, I only use basic cream so far..I often asked other members what to use." He lowered his body and leaned forward to the mirror looking at a pimple on his right cheek, "and I hate pimples.."

 

Youngji turned to his direction noticing his tiny pimple,"You should put on some acne cream you know"

 

"Do you have any?"

 

Youngji looked through her pouch and got a small tube out. She pressed enough cream to her finger,"Here, put this twice a day", she pressed her finger softly to his cheek.

 

Jackson looked at the mirror,"This should work right?"

 

"A little thank you would do Jackson..", Youngji rolled her eyes.

 

"Thank you Youngji-ah",he smiled to her and continued,"this should work right?"

 

Youngji laughed,"I hope so.."

 

"Yaa, this better work.. you're not trying to ruin my skin right?"

 

"Of course not!!"

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

At around 6.30 pm, the guests were starting to arrived. Jackson who clearly was always excited meeting new people made Sunny embarrassed by his OMG upon seeing Yoona. The funny thing is, he confuses  Yoona's name with Taeyeon! When he asked Youngji about it, she just slapped him numerous times on his shoulder out of disbelief. Youngji just couldn't let go the opportunity to about his confusion and when they faced the camera behind the window with Joon Hyung, she couldn't shut about it and Jackson just stared at her, wishing she would stop teasing him.

 

When Gook Joo arrived, Jackson decided to tell her about his surprise. She walked towards Youngji and whispered to her."I'm going to show Gook Joo noona the bed I made earlier. Would you go upstairs to check it again?"

 

Youngji nodded to him and tell him to ask Gook Joo now before she sit in the dining room, joining the members & guests. She then went upstairs to prepare the lighting, yes..Jackson asked her to dim the light first so it looks good. This kid clearly has experience doing surprise events. She doesn't know why she does everything he tells her, I guess I do like him..as a friend, family, brother, or whatever.

 

"Noona, I have something to show you.. I can't wait any longer", he grabbed her hand and lead her upstairs.

 

"What is it Jackson?", they arrived at the front door and she carefully walks inside.

 

"Wooaahh what's this?", she screamed and laughed.

 

"I bought you a new bed sheet.. it's nice right?", he proudly smiled to his noona.

 

"He worked hard eonnie.. he really did that himself", Youngji said to her.

 

"Wooahh, this is really something.. thank you Jackson-ah.. ooh, WHAT"S THAT?", she laughed at the sight of her doll being dressed up with Jackson's shirt.

 

"Hahaha, is this your shirt? there's a Jackson written here"

 

"Yes, I put on a shirt for him..you can take it noona.."

 

"Hahahaha, it's all pretty.. Thank you Jackson-ah"

 

The atmosphere in the share house quickly escalated thanks to the fun guests, they sang and danced together… and when Youngji danced along her seniors, Jackson got a little too excited cheering her that everyone thought he ate too much sugar that day.