Supermarket

Roommate Maknaes

This is pretty much about the episode where they went to the supermarket, I just cut some scenes, twisted it a bit and added some little fantasies hahah..

 

 

At around 2pm, the other Roommates went separate ways for their own schedules but DongWook, Ryohei, Jackson & Youngji decided to go to the supermarket. Jackson & Youngji sit side by side at the back seat, they were kinda silent to each other until Dong Wook asked them what they wanted to buy. 

 

"Oh I want to buy blanket…", Youngji answered.

 

Jackson looked at her and said,"You don't have it?"

 

She was so aware at his presence, too aware, because Jackson always look at the person he's talking to. Does he need to always stare at me? Youngji isn't really a shy girl but she gets a bit weird around Jackson, not to mention it's the first time they sit together pretty close. 

 

Youngji nodded but she kept her head straight.

 

Dong Wook then suggested to buy groceries for dinner and Youngji immediately mentioned about the garlic chicken he made last season. Jackson said he didn't know what it was because he didn't watched it but Youngji doubted him when she saw his expression after saying it. Is he pretending he didn't know? 

 

“I saw you in Strong Heart, hyung”, Jackson told Dong Wook.

 

"Oh really? You saw me?", Dong Wook said.

 

"Yes hyung, you were so cool"

 

Youngji turned to him and coldly said, “You only saw him in that program?”

 

He went blank to her question and couldn't reply her.

 

"I saw all his dramas…" Youngji bragged to him.

 

Dong Wook then asked her,"Ohh, Youngji you watched all of them?"

 

"Yes.. my sister is a huge fan of you oppa" She could feel Jackson's stare. This kid is having problems with staring at people, she thought.

 

Jackson saw the photo sticker on Youngji's phone and suddenly asked to see it. No, it's more like taking her phone without asking her first,

 

"Let me see your sister…", he said while taking her phone. Their hand touched briefly.

 

Youngji was flustered at his action. He really likes to do spontaneous thing

 

He then tried to show the picture to the camera, Youngji helped him to positioned it t at the right angle and their hands touched again.

 

She did the same pose from the photo sticker when Jackson was looking at her.

 

"We look alike right?", she told him

 

"No", he replied. Youngji made faces at his answer. 

 

He took a good look at the photo,"Oohh.. sister… You look alike"

 

They bickered over his answer. Dong Wook then asked,"Why are you two fighting?"

 

Youngji smiled and quietly said no but then Jackson replied him,"Well.. she's the youngest and there's no one else I could fight with"

 

They laughed and he continued,"Yaa, let's fight often"

 

She felt closer to Jackson.

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at the supermarket, they went straight to the bedsheets section. Youngji was busy looking through the price and Jackson was busy looking for a pink blanket for Gook Joo. They both got even closer while taking care of the cart together, it was pretty heavy with all the bedsheets & blankets. He helped pushing the cart but always got distracted by free food samples.

 

"We need to buy the plain noodles", Dong Wook told the maknaes.

 

"Oh, plain noodles? What's that?", Youngji asked innocently.

 

Dong Wook laughed, he felt like it was the hundredth time he heard one of them asked him. He himself rarely buy groceries but those two kids clearly have never done their own groceries.

 

They passed two aisles and then Youngji spotted the noodles section, she run towards it while screaming,"There's the noodles, I'll go and get it"

 

The boys followed her but then Jackson stopped (again) at the sight of yogurt free sample. "Hyung, I want to try it". Dong Wook dragged Jackson away but didn't really work, so he end up join Jackson trying the yogurt. They were still eating when Youngji caught them,"I was running just to get this.."

 

Dong Wook laughed and finally called her,"Come here Youngji, come here.."

 

Youngji just stood away from them. I was running just to get it and they're trying yet another free sample? It must be Jackson's idea.

 

Jackson walked towards her and she glared at him in disbelief,"Yaa, you're eating now? How could you eat now?"

 

He looked at her nervously & intensely,"Here, try this first" he spooned the yogurt and tried to fed her.

 

"Yaa, how could you eat this now?", she yelled at him again.

 

He didn't put the spoon down and insisted on feeding her so she gave up and opened . Their eyes met when he fed her, well this is sweet & awkward, she thought but quickly flickered down her eyes from his.

 

"How is it? It's good right?", Jackson asked while still staring at her. She ignored him and walked towards Dong Wook.

 

The grocery trip was exciting for everyone-except for Dong Wook. Ryohei felt that even though it was tiring he felt happy with them. Jackson felt it was really fun because well he's always excited for everything. Youngji was tired actually but enjoyed it so much because it's her first time going out buying with the members and well it was fun.

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at the share house, the other members hasn't returned except for Jong Ok & Min Woo and they're already inside their own rooms, resting. They unpacked the groceries and went to their rooms. Dong Wook went out to meet a friend, Ryohei went to his room to take a rest and Jackson went to his room.

 

Youngji went up to take a shower, no signs of Gook Joo and Nana, well they're all so busy. After refreshed herself she propped herself to the couch, woaahh I didn't realised I was this tired. She thought about the practices she had last week, I need to do a better job..I feel like I haven't improved. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

 

"You're sleeping?", she heard a sweet voice.

 

Yougji turned her head around to found Jackson smiling over her. "Nope, not sleeping", she answered.

 

He walked towards her and sit at the end of the couch, "You look tired though.. I guess buying grocery is really tiring.. You know what, I'm good at massaging feet. Here…"

 

He started to massage his feet, Youngji eyes widened and she pulled her feet away immediately.

 

"What are you doing?", she asked

 

"Ummh, giving you a foot massage? I'm pretty good at this, my mom loves it"

 

Youngji couldn't help but laughed at him. 

 

"Do you always wander around everybody's room and offer them free massages?", she asked him

 

"Well you look like you need some massages and I was just bored and it's still awkward to talk to the other seniors, I mean.. if Joon Hyung is here I'll go to his room", Jackson replied.

 

"You really can't stay still huh?"

 

Jackson smiled at her,"Well, it's not really like that but yeah kinda like that.. Do you know that in GOT7 dorm, I shared a room with Mark-he's from the US, he's older than me but I don't always call him hyung..."

 

Youngji listened to him talking about s for 30 minutes straight.

 

"You really talk a lot", she finally said something after muting for 30 minutes.

 

"Uumm yeah, everybody has been telling me the same thing now since my debut", they both laughed.

 

"So, thank you for the story of GOT7, I think I really could use a sleep now", she told him.

 

"Well then, you should go to sleep.. thanks for ", he stood up, grabbed a pillow from Gook Joo's bed and tossed it at her, "Sleep well". He walked away and closed the door.