First Impression

Roommate Maknaes

They first met at Roommate house about 7 months ago, a reality show that shows how celebrities interact with all 12 members. 

 

 

At the first episode YoungJi didn't get to meet with the other new casts earlier because of her schedule, but she finally got to meet everyone at noon-except Jackson. 

 

When everyone were starting to get to know each other, the front door's bell ring. 

 

"Oh it must be Jackson", Sunny said, assuming from the hideous repeated-ring.

 

wow, they recognised him from a bell ring, Youngji thought.

 

Half a minute later, a boy wearing all black outfit appeared with a bright smile. He greeted everyone and stopped at the sight of a girl.

 

Youngji bowed to him,"Annyonghaseyo, I'm Kara's Youngji"

 

He was surprised but immediately replied her bow, "Oooh.. annyonghaseyo”

 

"Aahh, this is the first time you guys meet?", Seho realised the awkwardness.

 

They both nodded.

 

"Jackson, introduce yourself to her"

 

"Ahh.. yes, I should introduce myself, let me put my bag first. I have to do it properly", he said it as if he was talking to himself while going to the front where everyone could see him.

 

He started to take off his socks.

 

What’s he doing? Taking off his socks?, Youngji said to herself while looking at Jackson.

 

“I’m GOT7’s Jackson, I’m from Hongkong.” and he continued with a flip.

 

"WOAHH… ", her jaw dropped. 

 

He saw how everyone were happy to see his flip, so he did it again…

 

“WOAAHH...”, she couldn’t close . Looks like he's going to flip all night at this rate, I bet he's going to flip again when he greet Kang Joon oppa later, hahahaha.

 

Well, she was right. After seeing his Roommate, Kang Joon, Jackson stood up and introduce himself again, properly.

 

Goodness I was right, he’s taking his socks again hahaha, Youngji laughed.

 

Youngji liked Jackson immediately, he looks like a nice person that would help anyone and he looks like a fun person.

 

 

 

When Jackson shared his story (with no flip this time), Youngji found herself listened to his story earnestly. He sure has a lot of passion in music..

 

When it's her turn to share her story, she gets nervous but well.. she was always nervous, especially doing it in front of seniors of the entertainment world, Let's do this. She talked about how she got into Kara, her family members, and little detail things about her. 

 

She continued to the letter she wrote earlier, everyone listened to her sincere words and laughed when she mentioned about the bugs medicine and there’s Jackson confused about it. They applauded her for the memorable gifts.

 

She could see Jackson was staring at her, “What’s your favorite number?", he asked suddenly.

 

“I love number 7”, Youngji replied.

 

“Ooouhh... are you GOT7?”, he said with the cutest smile that brings laughter to everyone.

 

The rest of the night were so fun, getting to know different kind of people is always great and Youngji was so happy to be a part of Roommate.

 

This is going to be fun, Youngji smiled.

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

Well, it's going to be fun, Jackson was staring at the ceiling in his new room. He met Kang Joon earlier and liked him immediately, even though he feels that Kang Joon is a little quiet. Kang Joon is using the bathroom so Jackson finally shut his mouth after turned the room into a nightclub with loud music & a non-stop chatting with his hyung.

 

"Heo Young Ji…", he said it quietly & carefully. He has met a lot of women, considering his age, but he feels excited to know about the other maknae. She sure has huge thighs, he chuckled but then covered his face with his pillow. If anyone could hear my thoughts, I would definitely be called ert.

 

How could she laughed widely like that, he continued to think about what he saw earlier, hahaha, funny to think that women usually try to tone down their laughs and there she was... He laughed at the thought of Youngji's laugh.

 

The bathroom door opened and Kang Joon stared at him like he was some kind of alien."Why are you laughing at the ceiling?"

 

"Ohh.. nothing", he said "heehee… nothing hyung", he smiled his cutest smile again.

 

Kang Joon smiled at him, "Of course it was something…" Jackson was still smiling but didn't say a word.

 

"So, as a present for my new roommate. I'll give you a face pack"

 

Jackson was a bit surprised to be honest, "Face pack? but for what hyung?"

 

"So you get a smooth nice skin of course.. I've tried this product before, trust me." Kang Joon told him while ripping the plastic container.

 

He got a face pack in the end and while Kang Joon applied the pack Jackson couldn't stop talking.

 

"I didn't expect to be the maknae on this show but I think it'll be fun this season.. right hyung?", he grinned.

 

"Of course it'll be fun.. by the way, you're not the only maknae… Youngji & you are the maknaes"

 

"Ah yes, me & youngji.. did you see how she laughed hyung? so unexpected hahaha", Jackson laughed again at the thought of her laugh.

 

"Yes and that's not the only unexpected thing from her. You should've seen her luggages. There were around 4 heavy bags and I was the only one at home when she arrived so I helped her moved her things upstairs."

 

“HAHAHA... are you serious hyung?” Jackson couldn’t stop laughing. “Wooahh, girls does have lots of things”

 

Kang Joon then said, “You guys have to get along, maknaes should always get along”

 

Jackson didn’t said anything, he just smiled and let Kang Joon finished applying the face pack.