She's cute

Roommate Maknaes

sorry it took this long to update but thank you all for the feedbacks :)

 

 

Jackson enjoyed talking with Youngji, he couldn't believe he actually spent 30 minutes straight talking to her about s. Jackson does talks a lot but he doesn't talk just to anyone, especially talking about s but he feels comfortable with her. It was fun with her, she always looks like she wants to know about everything with those huge eyes. I hope my members won't be too mad if they found out that I told about them to her hahah... He went to his bed and played with his iPod, listening to some of the remix he made at the dorm.

 

He thought about how Youngji was annoyed when she caught him eating free sample, she was so pissed…hahaha, it was too funny to see her face. He laughed at the ceiling again. She does look cute with those outfit. 10 minutes later he slept with his earphones still on.

 

 

 

 

 

The share house was crowded again after the other members came back from their schedules. Jackson woke up and looked at his iPod, it's 5 pm, he took a shower and went outside. He greeted Jong Ok, Ryohei, Seho, Min Woo and Dong Wook in the living room.

 

"Ohh.. hyung, you're back?", he greeted Seho

 

"Jackson-ah, I heard that you enjoyed the grocery trip?" Seho said

 

Dong Wook instantly laughed.

 

"Yeah, it was fun hyung… right?" he asked Ryohei

 

"It was a little tiring but yeah, it was fun", Ryohei answered him.

 

"Dong Wook told us that you guys lost the cart, hahaha… you kids are so funny", Jong Ok told him

 

"Well yeah, but it was fun noona", Jackson said it with a serious face making everyone laughed.

 

Youngji appeared out of nowhere and greeted everyone,"Annyonghaseyo…"

 

"Oh Youngji ah, annyong…" Seho greeted back to her

 

Jong Ok suddenly asked her,"Youngji-ah, how's your ? Does it still hurt?"

 

She laughed at her question,"No eonnie, it's okay now hahahaha"

 

"You should learn properly before trying to do what Jackson did", Dong Wook told her.

 

Jong Ok then continued,"Jackson-ah, go teach Youngji how to do the spin.. looks like she could succeed…"

 

"Yeah, you taught me & Ryohei hyung how to do the flip earlier and surprisingly we made it, hahaha", Seho told Jackson while looking at Ryohei. Ryohei laughed in agreement.

 

"Sure.. you do need to learn properly before trying those kind of stunts", Jackson eyed Youngji.

 

Youngji stared back at him,"Yeah,sure.. I can do it"

 

Jackson walked towards her,"Well let's go outside then… It's not as easy as you think though…"

 

They bickered on the way out.

 

"Those two couldn't stand silent when it comes to talking back to each other", Dong Wook said as he watched them walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

Jackson feels funny watching Youngji tries to do the spin. She fell again, he quickly walked to her and offered his hand to help her stand up. She rejected his help.

 

"I told you it's not as easy as you think…", he again

 

Youngji scoffed,"But I am learning right? You should do a better job at teaching me"

 

"Yaa, I've done a great job at teaching you… It's been 15 minutes and you haven't got right the first step"

 

She tried again, almost got it right but landed on her again.

 

"Let's stop here, you're going to hurt yourself at this rate. You've done pretty good so far", Jackson told her.

 

She ignored him and tried again and well fell again of course. This girl is so stubborn and competitive, waaayy too competitive… I need to stop her. She was going to try again when Jackson grabbed her hand and said,"I told you, let's stop here." He looks frustrated and worried.

 

Youngji didn't try to pull away from him, she just stared at him. What is she doing now? How could she stare at me like I'm at fault when she failed to do the spin. "What?", Jackson finally asked her.

 

"You're a bad teacher", she told him.

 

"What?"

 

"What? Can't you hear what I said?", Youngji stared at him again. "You're bad at teaching."

 

He could sense that she’s upset with herself, and he thinks she looks cute with that pout. "I'm sorry… but you did pretty good though", he said in a low-soft voice.

 

Youngji was a bit surprised to hear that but didn't say anything, she just let Jackson dragged her inside.

 

 

 

 

 

He was in charge for preparing the dining table so Youngji offered some help but he proudly said,"It's oke.. I got this, trust me.. I used to do this back at home"

 

Youngji laughed and said,"Such a filial son… "

 

Dinner was fun but the spicy noodle was a torture for Jackson.

 

He drank another glass of water. Oh my, it's still spicy.. man, it's so spicy. Jackson was still struggling with the spiciness when he saw Youngji tried to eat with chopsticks. She looks focused with her food, she grabbed the noodle and brought it up to but her chopsticks failed to hold it long enough. She looks at the noodles with frustration. He smiled at the scene, She looks cute when she gets pissed off.

 

 

 

 

 

Joon Hyung decided to give an English lesson for the members after dinner. They started with the alphabets and take turns to converse in English. Jackson couldn't help but notice that Youngji looks cute when she pronounced all the abcs. Seho suggested to play some scenes to practice their English. The maknaes were paired up to act as lovers and Jackson was surprised when Youngji wrapped her hand around his, he didn’t expect her to be so brave. She wrapped it tight with both hands when Seho joined the scene. He felt assured somehow. The conversation was hilarious thanks to Seho funny acting, Jackson on the other hand acted like he really was her boyfriend. Youngji kept her hands on Jackson’s and he felt even more confident to act as her husband. Everyone laughed when Jackson said that Youngji was his wife, the second time he insisted that she was his wife everyone just cracked at him. Youngji laughed so much that her stomach hurt.

 

Jackson enjoyed the English class and he likes Youngji’s cute english, especially when she said, My favorite color is red