My Bad Boy chapter 8 T.T

My Bad Boy
Catalina has been in coma for 9 months and all TOP can do is wait for her to wake up from her deep slumber, it was that same day that TOP kissed Cat's lips. ~TOP POV~ After I kissed her I then realized that I stole her first kiss away from her... I hope she doesn't think I'm a creep >.< Then all of a sudden Cat started to move after 9 months, she slowly opened her eyes and slowly moved her eyes towards my direction... after a few minutes of silence until she touched her lips with her blushing cheeks which makes her look adorable. "Cat?" I carefully approached her. She looked at me and then she shyly looked down like a child which is really cute seeing her like that. "Are you okay?" I asked as I got closer to her. She simply nodded her head and I went to the kitchen to bring her soup so I could feed. I then heard I thud and I rushed to see what happened and I saw Cat trying to get up but fails miserably. "Are you okay?" I asked as I rushed to aid her. As I picked her up in a bridal style I then realized that our faces were a few inches making me blush red as a tomato she also blushed. I then put her back onto the bed plus tucking her in and I looked at her. "Don't move yet I'm gonna bring the soup". I told her. "I'm not hungry". Cat subbornly reply T.T this woman is being very difficult (a/n: Well it was your fault TOP dear if you didn't act mean towards her none of this wouldn't happen)... >3< I know I know author-nim you don't need to remind me. All of a sudden I hear a growl and it was Cat's stomach it was growling very very very loud hehe. "Well someone is telling me someone is hungry". I smiled at her blushing cute expression. I went back to the kitchen re heat the soup and then I brought it to her. "Okay Dr. TOP here is going to nurse by helping you feed you back in health". I cheerfully said. "I can feed myself". Cat rolled her eyes in annoyance. Cat tried to pick up the spoon but it seems shes having difficulty trying to pick it up and then stopped her. "Just let me feed you". I softly said while gently her head. She remained silence and I just quickly picked up the spoon with a satisfaction on my face. "Say Ah!" I cheerfully said as she opened to receive the best meal I have ever cooked ^v^ well not exactly it was one of the girls actually made it. ~CATALINA POV~ I can't believe this man... why is he here? he hates me right? But I got to admit the food is delicious I need to thank whoever made this amazing I think it's Suhyun... the girls told me that TOP can't cook to save his own life, then how the hell is he able survive? Oh wait he gets takeaway food T.T makes more sense. After TOP finishes off feeding me I was surprised to see him here. "Waah now you having colour on your face, thank God you're okay you have no idea on how worried I was". he smiled. "Huh? Why was you worried about me?" I asked. "You nearly died and I was the one who took you to papa YG's place where he has a small clinic and he saved your life". he ruffled my hair. "Oh I guess I have a lot of homework for the teachers". I said. "Don't worry the whole school know about your conditions". he replied. They know? I looked around the room and it's filled with flowers everywhere and there's a lot of letters stacked in a corner... wait how long was I out O.O????? I then turned to TOP. "How long was I here?" I asked him. "About 9 months". he replied leaving me in total shock. "So you basically have been here taking care of me?" I asked him. "Yes and you don't worry I got all of the notes from all of the 9 months that you were in your coma state". he replied as he pointed out all of the stack of notebooks that were in a corner of my bedroom. "Why are you helping me?" I asked him avoiding his gaze. "Because... we're friends... right?" he nervously replied. "But I thought you said we're not friends and that I'm a waste of space -.-". I said. "Oh well about that... you see I lied". he sheepishly replied. "You really confuse me T.T honestly". I said expressionless. The doorbell then rang all of a sudden and TOP went towards the door and open it, it was the YG family paying me a visit ^w^ how nice that I get such a attention from everybody and specially from TOP... I hate to admit it but I feel happy that he's been taking care of me, we made a sudden eye contact and it made my heart thump uh oh this can't be happening happening and I felt a heat building up on my face, the girls noticed my face. "Cat do you have a fever?" CL asked me while she puts her hand on my forehead. "Yah hyung why don't you check her health?" Chanwoo innocently asked. TOP then got up from where he was sitting and now he's walking towards me... it feels moving in slow motion making feel even more weaker >///< help me! "Let's have a look at my favourite patient". TOP smiled as he was about to put his hand on my forehead. "I'm fine". I subbornly said as I stopped his hand from making contact. "Huh? But you let CL touch your head!!!" He whined loudly making a big fuss as he hugged me all of a sudden making me flinch and blush. "Hey get off me you're too heavy!!!!" I hissed like a cat while the others all smirked. No please it's not what you think >.< I hate him but I do love him AGHHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!! (a/n: Think of Catalina's situation like Ladies' Code song Hate You... ;_; this was when Ladies' Code was a 5 member girl group I still miss EunB and RiSe ;_; R.I.P girls). Catalina has finally awaken from her deep slumber of the coma and looks like shes already falling for Mr. y eyebrows n_n.