My Bad Boy chapter 7 Coma state

My Bad Boy
~TOP POV~ I still can't believe that Cat's in a coma state, this is not fair why must it be her... She never hurt anybody I still don't understand why she gets so much hate from people at uni T.T papa YG told me to take her home and good thing her keys were in her bag so with the help from GD, Bobby and Mino we were able to carry Cat's fragile tiny body to her apartment putting her in her bed along with the medical equipments that papa YG asked me to take while she was in coma, the boys then left me leaving her bookbag on the table for me to put it somewhere safer. Months went by and I decided to take care of her since she has no one on her side to look out for her coma state. Each day one of the YG family would come by to check up on her which was nice of them and did we find the culprits, eventually they got suspended from uni because they realized they could of end up in prison if Cat died because of their violent actions they did to her due to their jealousy towards her because the YG family and I became friends with her T.T I really don't understand girls most of the time. ~CATALINA POV~ Darkness is sure a scary place to be in... I feel so lost... Loneliness... How long have I been alone?... I feel like an outsider in this cruel world... Both of my parents remarried and I guess they already had kids and decided to ditch me from their lives... I never had a friend in the world. My family relatives from both sides hate because I'm different and to be honest it's not my fault that I was born into this world. I wished that my mother didn't give birth to me if she suffered a miscarriage when I was inside her belly it would of made both of my parents a easy life but no it turned out that I was born into the world. Who am I? Why was I born? What was the reason for me to here in this cruel world that had turned it back on me from the day I was born? But why do I feel that there's someone beside me while I'm lost in the darkness I can feel its presence but I can't hear it. "Hello?" said the voice. "Cat? She's fine but I don't know when she will awaken from her coma". the person continued. So I'm in a coma no wonder I see pure darkness around me. But where have I heard this voice? I know that I know this voice very well. His deep y voice makes it easier to know who he is. "Hello Papa YG? It's me TOP... I need your advice". said the guy. TOP... TOP... TOP... My next door neighbour and classmate who happens to be my first friend that has ever took notice of my existance. But that friendship was cut short too in which I never understood why. Am I that cursed? I guess I'll never gonna get a boyfriend or never ever get married. It's feels like I'm getting punished for no reason. ~TOP POV~ I was talking to Papa YG over the phone to get more advice on how to look after poeple who in coma. Months went by and Catalina is still in coma and of course the rest of YG Family came over to visit her to see how she is and leave flowers each and everyday, all I could do is watch her watch a sleeping beauty sleep beautifully... I then realized I was staring at her lips for far too long. Without any second thoughts I simply leaned in closer to Cat's face and kissed her lips. So TOP stole Catalina's first kiss... O.O He stole her first kiss and the girl is still in coma... I hope she doesn't panic while in coma that her first kiss got taken... Okay that was an update for this month I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and there's anything that's lacking please comment as always I love reading yuor comments so that way I can improve my story and I'm sorry if the chapter is super short.