My Bad Boy chapter 3 YG Family time

My Bad Boy
~CATALINA POV~ To be honest I really like the so called YG Family they're really cool and know how to have fun, me on the other hand I'm not really used to thi kind of thing. I sat next to CL who was texting away on her phone, she simply smiled as she turned to you making you flinch. "I'm sorry I didn't see anything". you shyly apologized. "That's okay I know you didn't peek or heard anything weird". CL smiled at her. "That over there keeps on staring at you quite a lot". you pointed out. "Oh GD... yeah we're secretly dating". she said bwteen whispers. "Oh I see... you two sure make a cute couple". I replied back in whispers. "Why thank you that's very sweet of you". she smiled. "Does he always stare at you with such a intense look in his eyes?" I asked her curiously. "Yes he does and he's making this too obvious -.-". CL replied. I simply smiled at her and TOP goofing around he looks so cute making CL brow rise suspiciously at you. "Do you like TOP?" she whispered in my ear. "No he just looks like a different person when he's around you guys". I replied back in whispers. "Ah yeah he's a bad boy because when he's with us he shows his true self around us and of course he has not showed you that side of him yet because since he only has met you this week". said Dara. "I think I knew that he has his bad boy side but I didn't bother asking him those kind of question since I don't really know me". I replied. "You're a wise girl you know that". said Dara ruffing up my hair. "Am I?" I asked her shyly. CL and Dara nodded their heads. "Make sure you keep him on the leash at all times because once he gets to know you better he might unleash his bad boy side". CL told me. "Hey guys what are we talking about?" Lee Hi asked between whispers. "About TOP". Dara whispers back. "Oh I see". Lee Hi replied with a cute smile. "Yeah TOP oppa is trouble make sure to keep him under control". said Minzy while eating candy. "How bad is he?" I asked them curiously. CL then whispers in my ear on how bad of a bad boy TOP is really is to the point that I ended up blushing furiously 'Oh No, Why am I blushing now?' I thought to myself. CL then took a good look at my face and smiled. "You look cute like this". said CL while smiling. TOP then came towards us with a mischievious look on his face as if he was planning something ont so good. "Hey girlies". said TOP with a grin on his face. "What are you up to now?" Minzy asked him with her lifted brow. "Who me? I'm just a peasant walking by to say hello". he replied all innocent. "Oh oppa stop trying to act all cutesy and innocent we know you're up to no good". said CL shaking her head. GD goes over to where CL was standing and sat next to her rising a brow at her took out his phone and started to text her so that no one can suspect the chemistry between. TOP then snuggled up next to GD atempt to bully his leader of BIGBANG. "Whatcha doin' donsaeng?" TOP asks GD in a childish way. "Nothing hyung just texting my mother". GD replied back. "Since when did you mum has a phone?" TOP rose his y brow at him while asking. "Since 4 days ago I bought her a iPhone6 S so I taught her how to use the Whatsapp which is easier for her to chat with me". GD replied with a lot of wit. "Oh okay... Huh wait? Old people use Whatsapp?!" TOP exclaimed all shocked. "Man what year were you even born?" Seungri asked TOP all sarcastic. "Aww you guys a big meanies". TOP pouted like a child. "OMG please stop with your face TOP". said Seven feeling a bit cringed out with TOP's sudden action. Everyone laughed and kind of since they say that he's a bit of an idiot which made me smile a bit and I do wish I had a family like that where there's love and laughter, I never got any of that in my life I was always alone since I am an only child I've spent most of my time studying alone in a big mansion while her parents used to argue over the littlest things they would get really worked over it and of course as a child I didn't understood then but before I knew it parents filed divorce papers leaving me stuck in the middle of the world since they filed the papers they moved back to the respective countries leaving me lost and confused. ~TOP POV~ It's the first time seeing Catalina smile because I usually see her gloomy expression... She has the most beautiful smile she should smile more. After we finished spending time with my YG family Catalina and I walked back home. "Your family are really fun". she initiated the conversation. "Oh you really think so... by th way they're not really my real family". I replied. "Oh you seemed soo close like a real family". she said. "YG family is an orphanage but also has a music instustry that papa YG is trying to build he's determined to call it YG Entertainment". I expalined to her. "Wow that's amazing I wished I had that". she sighed deeply while looking at the ground. I can sense sadness in her voice I would like to her a bit more because there are many things I don't know about her. "Why do you say that?" I asked her. "Well it's something I had to go through when I was a child". she replied in her usual gloomy tone. I really want to change that gloomy face to that smile I saw awhile ago... I want to make her laugh with my goofy jokes maybe show her my true self to her only. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Can TOP change Catalina's gloomy expression? Will Catalina smile again?