My Bad Boy chapter 1 The day I met him

My Bad Boy
~CATALINA'S POV~ Hi my name is Catalina and I am a French-Colombian with Korean descendant in my blood line from both of my parents. I currently live in Australia on my own, my parents are divorced and they are currently living in their own respective country. My dream is to become an performer so I just started attending at the University of Western Sydney to major Bachelors in Music. So far I have made no friends during my first month of Uni, let's just say I'm not very good with socializing with people and my classmates when class is over and don't get me wrong I do try but I just don't have that confident to do so, but that was about to change when three months later my class tutor announced that there will be a new transfer student from South Korea; on that same day is when the door opened and someone was coming in the classroom and a tall guy with strawberry blond hair came in, the teacher introduces the new student to everyone... well to be honest he doesn't look like a student to me, plus he's really good looking and I have no chance in dating a guy like him he might like the typical popular girl or a model. ~TOP'S POV~ I hated the fact that I have to study and I already have the knowledge of music; why did I agreed with YG to come to Australia in the first place and I could of done this Bachelors in Music in Seoul. I went inside the university and it's a lot different here than back home, the principle of the University warmly welcomed me in and introduced to a person who is going to be my tutor from the class that I'm going to start attending. The tutor lead me to the classroom, as I was walking through the hallway the principle stopped me and told me about the rules of the university's policy what can and can't do which was a bit boring because I have heard the same old rules everywhere I go, right at the moment the principle had finished his speech of rules, I then faced the door of the classroom and took a big breathe before I entered; as I came inside the classroom all I saw was a lot of faces staring at me... well yeah mainly girls and don't get me wrong they are all really attractive but one in particular drew my attention to, she looks different from the rest. ~CATALINA'S POV~ As the newbie came in I decided to avoid him because he seems a bit intimidating and plus I'm so used in being all alone, I guess he will ignore me when he seats down on his new desk. "This is TOP... he's from Seoul South Korea so please welcome him and be nice to him". said the tutor. "Welcome to Australia TOP". said rest of my classmates. "Yo I'm TOP... Thank you for welcoming me here". he said and I looked at the girls and they looked like they were about to pass out. TOP then looked around for a seat until he saw one behind me of course. "Hi I'm TOP". he whispered in my ear. "Hi... I'm Catalina... nice to meet you". I whispered back, shook his hand and went back on doing my work for an assignment that I needed to out. It's the first time someone has ever spoken to me and plus he's Korean which must be part of his culture. After school as I was walking my way home I felt someone was following me, I stopped at the Primark store to see what's new in promotion. As I was looking through clothes in the rack I felt a male figure was behind me. "So you spend shopping clothes in your spare time?" he asked. "N-no... I don't spend all of my time shopping..." I replied softly. "Hummmm..." he said andit felt as if he was going to sniff my hair or something. I quickly turned around to see who the mysterious voice was behind and it was only TOP. "T...TOP... did you followed me all the way here?" I asked him while stuttering. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you". he said. "Oh... It's okay". I softly replied. "How come you're here all by your self?" he asked me. "Well...I...hmm..." I tried to say something but I choked. "You don't have friends, do you?" he said seeing right through me. I nodded to him that he was right. "I'll tell you what... I'll become your friend starting from now". he said all of a sudden. I thought he was joking around and he might leave me by my self by picking up the clothes I was going purchased, went out of the store, headed my way home and he was there with me through my whole journey. "Hmmm... so this is where you live..." he said looking all curious. "Yes... I live here... are you going to follow me here everyday?" I replied and asked him. "Yeah... and what a coincidence we are going to be next door neighbours". he said with a smile. "Next door neighbours?" I asked him shyly with a confused expression. "Yes neighbours, you live in door number 1 and I live in door number 2". he replied with a smile. ~TOP'S POV~ I never expected her to react that way and I thought she was going to react like most girls do 'scream or squeal'... but not only her reaction made it priceless and her interesting facial expression; it was somewhat kind of cute and I'm going to like her. "You seem that you don't believe me". I said to her. "Well... n-not really... no". she softly replied. I took out my keys for my apartment where I'm going to stay and to prove to her that I'm not lying to her; she actually looked pretty surprised as soon as I turned the key around on the doornob and opened it. "So you're the next door neighbour that is starting to live here starting today". she said in her innocent voice. I really wanted to hug and carry her home because her voice is so cute like a little baby lamb that has lost it's way home. "I told you that I'm going to be your next door neighbour". I replied to her with my lifted brow. I patted her head like a child and I saw her cheeks forming into a pout with rosy colour from both sides of her cheeks... +_+ so cute. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Can Catalina and TOP become friends? Or will she avoid him? Will TOP change Catalina's shyness?