My Bad Boy chapter 6 Doctor Papa YG

My Bad Boy
~TOP POV~ As we arrived at the YG mansion that papa YG bought. The YG van parked at the garage and I came out first and carried Catalina inside the mansion looking for papa YG. "Yah Seungri go and call papa YG now". I looked at Seugnri with peading eyes. "Roger". he replied and disappeared. After a couple of minutes papa YG finally appeared with Seungri. "What's up TOP?" papa YG asked. I still had Cat in my arms and I held her towards papa YG with begging in my eyes. "Papa please help me save her life she stopped". I said as I held my tears in. "How bad is it?" he asked. "Really bad I found her unconcious on the floor". I replied. "Bring her to my clinic". he replied. I just followed him to his clinic which inside the YG mansion. I then laid Cat on the bed because papa YG needs to make some tests on her. After an 1 hour of testing Cat, papa YG came out of the room with a folder in his hand and montioned me to follow him to the other room which is his office. He then puts up transparent papers on the glass wall with a light on it then took out a marker pen and draw circles where he wants to show me. "I did an x ray on her and she has a lot fractures around these areas". papa YG explained as he showed me the areas he had marked on. "Please save her". I begged him. "Don't worry kid I will make sure she will be okay". he replied with a nod of assurance. Papa YG then left the office going to operate on Cat and I know what I have to do once papa YG finishes off Cat's operation. A couple of hours later papa YG came out of the room while taking off his gloves and I looked at him with hope. "Okay I have good news and I have bad news". he suddenly spoke up. From that moment I felt frozen and my voice couldn't make a sound. ~CL POV~ The whole YG family were all praying for Catalina's current conditions and whoever done this to her should pay and regret their horrible actions. I texted my boyfriend GD on my phone and of course we texted back we are both worried about TOP because we know that TOP really likes her a lot. "Babe I'm worried about TOP". I said. "Yeah me too I hope Catalina survives because if she dies it will destroy hyung :(". GD texted back. "Hey I was thinking we should go to a church and pray". I suggested. "Good idea let's tell the others n_n". he agreed. "Cool". I ended the text conversation. "Guys I was thinking if some of you want to go to a church an pray for Catalina". I said to everyone. Bobby, Suhyun and Minzy came with me and GD to church to pray for Catalina's health. I just knelt down and started to say my prayers. Please God, save Catalina's life, she has so much to live for please don't take her away from TOP, he really likes her a lot :'( it's the only way for him to change, please I beg you don't her away. As soon as I said my prayers GD, Bobby, Suhyun and Minzy already finished their prayers too, we headed back to the mansion to see what has happened to Catalina's conditions. As we entered we saw TOP who was sitting on the staircase all alone. "Oppa what happened to Cat is she okay?" Minzy asked TOP. TOP looked at us with sad eyes... Oh no our prayers wasn't strong enough, what happened to her? I just looked at him sadly. "Hyung tell us what happened?" Bobby asked. "She... ended... up..." TOP tried to say the words but can't finish the full sentence. "What did she end up in hyung?" GD asked. "in... coma". TOP finally finished the sentence. I was too shock, it can't be true... she entered in coma... how long with it last, I heard that some people that have been in coma last about 1 or 5 years. Wow Catalina is in coma how long will she be in coma? Poor TOP I feel bad for him :(. OKay guys I know I will be trying to update as much as I can as I said before on The Bully And The Nerd chapter that I might be taking time to update because I now work in a fast food restaurant in Central London, plus sorry for the short chapter.