Ermmm...

[Discontinued; Story outline and ending posted] Unlocking Hidden Affection

I'm just going to say this.

Sorry guys.

To be frank:

UHA's completion is... to put it figuratively, hidden in the fog.  As of right now, the storyline doesn't add up, the sub-plots have no importance, and I have zero inspiration.  The story line has been used a lot and the mindset of adding-something-different-to-it that I had when I first started this story has gone to who knows where.  To me, it's no different from the other TVXQ!Jae with child he doesn't know about, unless you count the fact that it's probably more dull.

So I'm putting UHA on downtime, along with the fic I was thinking about starting (which I already deleted off AFF by the way).  I'll update if I have something but the chances of UHA's continuation and completion are slim.

Once again, I really am sorry.  If by the time I get back to America (July 2nd/3rd), I really have absolutely no idea on how to keep going with this fic, I'll write up how the original (PFM) and this one would have gone as well as the planned ending.  I'll have it up by mid-July if that happens.  Really.  As confusing as it'll be, I'll post my outline.

I'm sorry!!  I hope you'll give me and my constant plot-inconsistency another chance if I start another story.  Really, really, really, I'm sorry for this.

 

Angelis.  2010 June 21.