Coffee Kiss

We Aren't So Different After All

Baekhyun waited in front of the little artsy coffee shop that Kyungsoo told him to go to for the date. It was pretty chilly tonight so Baekhyun didn't regret wearing the scarf he stole from Taeyeon. He made sure he looked good beneath the bulky jacket and scarf for his date today. He did his eyeliner just right to get disapproving stares from old people, and even got a manicure even though he knows his hands are already y without it. He wore a band shirt he might have stolen from Chanyeol the last time they hung out, and the tightest skinny jeans he owns just in case Kyungsoo wanted to do a little more than just look at his face. He looked around over the fluffly white scarf and immediately smiled once he caught the eye of his date walking down the street towards him. He waved at him with his whole arm and yelled, "Kyungsoo-ah!" just to embarrass his boyfriend (can he call him that yet?). He met him in the middle of the sidewalk and gave him the biggest hug he could manage with his stupid coat.

"Yah, get off." Kyungsoo said with a smile he couldn't hide from Baekhyun. It made Baekhyun feel a lot more warm than his clothes did. Baekhyun let go and stared down at him with a wide smile. "It's only been a couple days..."

"That doesn't stop me from missing you!" Baekhyun said with a pitiful face before giving up and laughing about it.

"Honestly it should, since it hasn't been that long." Kyungsoo said before looking regretful because of Baekhyun's expression. "What? What do I have to do to make you stop looking like that?"

"A kiss?" Baekhyun said before making Kyungsoo sigh with how cheesy he was being. "Oh, come on. I thought we were there..."

"Not in public." Kyungsoo said coldly as he led the way into the coffee shop. Baekhyun followed sadly, casually taking off the scarf and the coat while Kyungsoo ordered stuff. He looked around the coffee shop and nodded in appreciation. It was very artistic with beautiful paintings all over the walls in several different styles and wasn't very busy at all. Baekhyun blinked when he thought he heard his name and was flicked in the back of the head when he didn't turn around. "Yah, Baek, what do you want?"

He looked up to the person behind the counter with a blank expression. "Umm... A large iced americano and a couple donuts please." He stared at Kyungsoo, who seemed completely unaffected by the surroundings as he paid for what both of them got and blushed when he hand was suddenly held. He looked at Kyungsoo like he couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't have the chance to stare for long when he was handed his donuts. He was then led to a table that was close to the back and very secluded. "Kyungsoo." He said as the younger man was taking off his coat for the first time and revealed that he was in a tight outfit nealy completely in black.

"Hmm?" Kyungsoo looked up and leaned on the table, and got a small smile on his face, that made Baekhyun blush a little. Why did he have to look so good?

"I talked to Chanyeol yesterday-" Baekhyun started, but then he stopped seeing Kyungsoo's face darken. "What? You look like you're ready to kill me..."

Kyungsoo sighed, and ran a hand through his pretty hair. "It's not you I want to kill, it's Chanyeol." He said before taking a bite of a filled donut. Creme ran down his chin and Baekhyun felt even more flustered than he did before. He didn't let it get the best of him though, and he tried to make it seem as casual as possible and wiped Kyungsoo's lip with his thumb. Now Kyungsoo looked as flustered as Baekhyun felt. "Yah..."

Baekhyun had to make it seem like he was unaffected, but the cream off his thumb. "Mm, vanilla." Their eyes met, making Baekhyun get a devilish smile on his face to make Kyungsoo blush even more. If there was any way to make his boyfriend more cute, it was making him flustered.

"Yah, there was no call for you to do that, I would have gotten it myself." Kyungsoo said, refusing to look Baekhyun in the eyes anymore. Baekhyun took this as an opprotunity to keep teasing Kyungsoo.

"I know, but it's more fun like this." Baekhyun said before looking up at the ceiling. "Or would you rather have me kissing it off instead?"

"Not in public!" Kyungsoo said, covering his cheeks with his hands and proving just how flustered it made him. After waiting while he calmed down, and even Baekhyun getting up and getting their coffees, Kyungsoo seemed ready to continue the conversation that was cut off by Baekhyun's playful teasing. "Anyway, Chanyeol has not left me alone since I told him about our kiss."

"When I talked to him yesterday, he seemed really excited that we were actually dating." Baekhyun said before drinking his coffee. "He was rather proud that one of the couples that he set up actually worked out."

"That doesn't mean he's a very good match maker, don't get his hopes up." Kyungsoo said before laughing a little. "I think it was more of a mistake that we were set up." Baekhyun was offended. A mistake that they were set up? He really thinks that it was all Chanyeol that they were set up? It's not like Baekhyun's always had a minor crush on Kyungsoo, even while he was dating a girl or anything! "But, I suppose it was the right decision in the end, huh?"

"Of course," Baekhyun said before smiling proudly, "we make a really cute couple."

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at Baekhyun. "Chanyeol said that you've called me your boyfriend on more than one occasion talking to him." Kyungsoo leaned on the table again, now being the one who was trying to be sly.

"Well, it's the truth, isn't it?" Baekhyun asked, feigning innocence.

"I guess it is." Kyungsoo said before sighing. "Now, I have some interesting news about Junmyeon and Yixing that you might be interested in..."

"Ooh, I love talking about my friends!" Baekhyun rubbed his hands together sinisterly before breaking out into laughter. "What is it? Are they finally together or what?"

"Close," Kyungsoo said before drinking some of Baekhyun's coffee, "but Yixing has gotten back into contact with Luhan. Turns out he's getting married in, hmm, maybe 2, 3 days at most."

"Whoa, really? I never thought he was going settle down for anyone other than Minseok!" Baekhyun said, only realizing now about the indirect kiss that was going to happen if he actually drank his coffee. He shouldn't be so flustered about the idea, but here he is, with his heart beating a million times a minute and trying to hide it under a cool smile.

"Yeah, the girl's name is Xiao Fan or something, but that's not the point here." Kyungsoo said before smiling proudly. "Yixing's the best man, and he's taking Junmyeon as his date."

"Wow!- Wait. Junmyeon's Mandarin . He's going to embarrass them so much..." Baekhyun said, getting a nod from Kyungsoo, but his younger boyfriend only shrugged.

"Yeah, even I could tell that it was bad." Kyungsoo laughed a little and rolled his eyes. "But Yixing is going to ask him to be his boyfriend while they're over there."

"Whoa! Wow, even more gays! I wonder who's next..." Baekhyun said before counting the old members on his hands. "You and me are dating, Yixing and Junmyeon are gonna date, Luhan is marrying some cutie, I'm sure... What about Chanyeol? Do you know if he's interested in anybody?"

"What? You want to play match maker now?" Kyungsoo asked, getting an enthusiastic nod from Baekhyun. "Well, I might know someone that is interested in Chanyeol that our friend might have a small affection for..."

"Ooh, tell me." Baekhyun drank his coffee and hoped that Kyungsoo didn't realize what he did to his coffee. "C'mon, if you tell me I will pay you back really well."

Kyungsoo seemed intruiged with Baekhyun's offer, though it was obvious he had an idea where this was going. "Well, you might have to coax it out of me if you really want to know..."

"Kyungsoo, the bathroom is not big enough for what you're thinking-" Baekhyun said without a second thought, making Kyungsoo get flustered again.

"What? No! I just meant a kiss!" Kyungsoo reached over the table and pushed Baekhyun's shoulder. "You're the one who was thinking dirty thoughts."

"I thought you said not in public earlier." Baekhyun said before poking Kyungsoo's nose from across the table. Baekhyun stood up to go to the bathroom to calm himself down since he was pretty flustered from all of this, and was grabbed by his wrist. He wasn't really expecting it and in a moment, he was pulled into Kyungsoo's lap. "Okay, now you're the one who needs to be yelled at..."

"I changed my mind, now do you want to know who has a crush on Chanyeol or not?" Kyungsoo asked, now wrapping his arms around Baekhyun's waist. It was obvious that Kyungsoo's confidence was being forced so he wouldn't make a fool of himself in public.

"I do, but you're making a scene..." Baekhyun said before his lips were taken by Kyungsoo's. It was more forceful than their first kiss, and Kyungsoo didn't seem to care how indecent this was. Their lips ran against each other, tasting like Americano coffee and vanilla from the donut cream Kyungsoo ate earlier. Though Baekhyun loved that Kyungsoo took control, anything more than just lips would be too much for both of them being in public, especially when Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip. Baekhyun pulled away and sighed. "Kyungsoo, this is too much, please..."

"It's Minseok." Kyungsoo said before letting go of Baekhyun's waist and smiling like he was proud of himself. "Chanyeol likes Minseok, but he's scared of him because he thinks he likes Jongdae."

Baekhyun got up and felt like all eyes were on him now. He wasn't used to attention like this and now he felt really awkward. He couldn't help but wonder if he was ever going to get used to this if he kept dating Kyungsoo... "Jongdae is seeing Li Yin Noona, so we can definitely set them up." Baekhyun said as he pat down his clothes and sat across from Kyungsoo.

"I'll let you handle their match making." Kyungsoo said with a bashful smile. It seemed like all of the eyes on them had taken a toll on Kyungsoo as well, now both of them were embarrassed. "Since you seem to know romance and whatnot better than I do."

"Now, promise me that you won't do that again." Baekhyun said, pointing a donut at Kyungsoo to try to show that he means business. Kyungsoo opened his mouth to give him a reason against it, but Baekhyun just raised an eyebrow at him and pointed the donut more threateningly. "Good?"

"Fine." Kyungsoo said before getting a smile. "But I get to punish you if you do this to me, right?"

"I'm letting you off easy here, why do you have to punish me?" Baekhyun whined, making Kyungsoo roll his eyes.

"Because we're boyfriends officially now." Kyungsoo smiled. "I'll just embarrass you a little more, that's all. Unless you want to do something more... Personal."

"Ah, you're so gross, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun said before eating most of the donut. "We're already so embarrassing, why are you doing this to me?"

"I think you're cute when you get flustered." Kyungsoo said with a loving smile, which made Baekhyun blush. "I think you're really cute, that's all."

"I hate you." Baekhyun said, having to hide his embarrassment behind his hand. Only Kyungsoo could make him react this way... He's the only one that's made Baekhyun feel so head over heels in love that he has to tell lies to try to hide it.

"No you don't." Kyungsoo said with the cutest smile on his face.

They continued their date only a little longer after their very sensual public display of affection. They agreed that their next date would be after Baekhyun forces Chanyeol to grow a pair and go on a date with Minseok. As long as Baekhyun's match making goes well, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo knows they won't be bothered by Chanyeol as much as they have been.

Tonight, Baekhyun had a slight revelation. Kyungsoo was perfect for him. Baekhyun knows he's found the one. Now he just needs to know if Kyungsoo feels the same...