He knows.

Unexpected Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early today and went ahead to get ready. After I  got ready, I went and called Yoona.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“It’s me your husband.”

“Future husband. We’re not married yet.”

“Its not that long anyways.”

“ But it still has not happened so you’re not my husband yet.”

“ Well fine. Are you ready?”

“Yeah. Just wearing my makeup.”

‘I think you would look better without makeup.’ Taecyeon thought.

“Oh yeah. Okay I’ll pick you up in a while.”

I went and drove my way over to Yoonas’. We are going to buy our wedding rings today. Personally I thought this was a bad time to buy the rings since the wedding is only in three days. Talk about being late.

“Annyeong!” Taecyeon said ecstatically.

“Annyeong.”

“Are you ready to go?”

“Yeah but do you even know where to go to buy wedding rings?”

“Of course I do. My mum gave me a list of shops to visit. We don’t have to go all though. Ultimately as long as it is to our liking, it doesn’t matter the shop.”

“Yeah. I guess.”

“Lets go!”

 

We went ahead and went to a few shops but none of them provided rings that we both liked. We proceeded with the next shop on the list.

“Hi, we’re looking for wedding rings. Are you able to recommend some of the best rings you can provide?”

“Yes, sure. Right this way please.”

“Okay”

The sales person went ahead and picked up a few rings and then showed them to us. Yoona went and inspected them carefully. She went ahead and put them down one by one. However she spent a longer time inspecting one ring.

“That is a 27.64 carat ring. Its called eternity. Its made of a rare class of diamond and as you can see the colour is vivid blue. Its cut into a heart representing an eternal love.”

It seemed like Yoona likes the ring but she looked at the price and seemed a bit disheartened.

“Thank you for your time. I don’t seem to fancy any of these rings.”

With that, she motioned me to leave the store.

“Why didn’t you pick the ring. You seemed to like it.”

“Not really. I was just intrigued by it.”

‘Shes definitely lying. She just doesn’t want to spend a lot of money on something superficial such as a ring but she probably wants it. Aigoo this girl.’

“Okay then. Lets go buy food.”

--------------------

We reached a restaurant and decided to eat. We discussed issues regarding class and the wedding.

“Hey, I need to head to the washroom for a while.” Taecyeon commented.

“Yeah sure. I’ll wait here.”

After 20 minutes he came back.

“What took you so long? Did you have a bad stomache ache or something. You should probably check it out. It’s only 3 days till our wedding.”

“Woah. Is someone worried about me? I thought you didn’t want this wedding to happen?”

‘Of course I’m worried. Is he clueless or is he really dense? Well I guess its fine if he still doesn’t notice I like him.’

“Whos worried about you? I’m just worried about my image. It would look so bad on the wedding picture.”

“Tskk. Hahaha. Its nothing. Lets finish up and go.”

“What about the rings?”

“Its fine. I already got it.”

“Huh? When?”

“It’s a surprise.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the wedding day has arrived. Our parents went ahead and booked one of the most biggest wedding halls in korea as they invited all of their close friends and that reporters were also welcomed to attend. It seemed like our parents wanted to whole world to know that their offspring were going to be married to each other.

I haven’t spoken to Taecyeon since the day we went to buy the wedding rings since our parents said its tradition not to talk to the groom before the wedding night. I had people helping me with the wedding dress and makeup artists having their way with my face. After an hour or two I was done. I wondered how Taecyeon looked.

---------

 

I haven’t talked to Yoona since that day. I had people doing all sorts of things to me. After an hour I was done. I walked onto the hall where I was amazed at the number of people that attended. The emcee announced my arrival and people applauded. I could see family members, friends in front while other stakeholders and reporters at the back part of the wedding hall. I was extremely nervous. I wonder how Yoona is feeling right now.

----------

 

My dad finally arrived.

“Its time Yoona.”

I smiled and him and took his hand.

He led me to the door to the wedding hall and we waited for the door to open.

“I cant believe its already time for you to leave me and be with another.”

“I’m not leaving you dad.”

“Ofcourse not. But you’re not mine now. You’re his.”

“Maybe. But I’ll forever be your little girl. Don’t worry.” I smiled jokingly at him.

“Theres so many things I want to say to you. I guess I’ll just say this. Be good to him okay? Be loyal and love him with your very all.”

“Yes dad. I will.”

“And lastly. Thank you Yoona. Thank you for being born to your mum and I. We’re very lucky to have you as our daughter.” I could see his tears welling up.

“Thank you dad. Thank you for having me.” I hugged him before the doors open.

“Now now. The bride musnt cry. It’s the happiest day of you life.”

And with that, the doors open and the weddi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter