Confessions

Unexpected Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up upon hearing the alarm clock ringing. I switched it off and remembered that I’m already married. Beside me was angel. She was still sleeping so soundly.

“Good Morning Yoona.” I kissed her forehead while playing with hair.

‘I didn’t know you liked me too. Hahaha. Should I confess to her now? Hmmm. Maybe I’ll for a while before telling her. Haha.’ I thought grinning.

She really does have an angelic face. She looks so pretty. Suddenly I remembered something.

We haven’t went for our honeymoon. Guess I’ll go book somewhere.

I grabbed my tablet and booked a hotel and other necessary things.

“Yoona. Wake up. Ya. Yoona.”

“u-u-hmhmhm. What time is it?”

“It’s already 11.”

“That’s still early then.”

“No its not. Come on. We’ve got to go somewhere.”

“Huh? We don’t have plans today right?”

“We do now. Come on pack your bags.”

“Pack my bags? Why? Are we going overseas?”

“Ofcourse. We’re going to our honeymoon.”

“Who would want to go to a honeymoon with you?”

‘This girl. Even though she likes me. I’ll play along haha.’

“I didn’t want to go to. But we have a pictorial so yeah. I’ve already booked a place. Come on get ready.”

“Arasso.”

 

We packed our bags and went to the airport where our jet was waiting for us. We slept throughout the flight.

-----------------------------------------------

“Woahhh. Its so beautiful. Where are we?”

“We’re in Aruba. Its an island in the south carribean sea. It’s a hotspot for honeymoons. And the view is breathtaking which is good for the pictorial. That’s why I chose Aruba. “

“Great choice. Its amazing.”

“Okay well then. Lets go. Hmmm. Oh there it is our car.”

“You didn’t have to book such an expensive car.”

“Oh the car is mine. My parents used to come here to relax a long time ago.”

“You’ve been here before?”

“Yeah. I find it beautiful.”

‘That’s why I brought you here. Because I wanted to share this moment with you.’ Taecyeon thought.

 

We got into our car and headed towards our hotel. We unpacked our bags and got changed into casual outfits.

“What do you want to do first? We have a whole day to ourselves. The pictorial is tomorrow.”

“Hmm. Your choice. Since you’ve been here before. Recommend some places.”

“Well. Since we’re most probably going to scenic places tomorrow for the pictorial, lets go do some water activities.”

“Sure!”

We went to the beach and rented snorkelling gear. The fishes were swimming so close to us. I could see Yoona smiling and laughing. I’m glad we came here. We snorkelled for about an hour and then went back up the shore. We decided to go grab a meal before heading back to the hotel to end our day. We went to a restaurant which sells seafood. The fishes all tasted so fresh. It was delicious. It was definitely worth it coming here.

“Why are you even wearing make up? It looks exactly the same.” I questioned when Yoona came out of the bathroom.

“Is that a compliment?”

“Maybe? I’m just saying you look the same. Whether its pretty or ugly.”

“Jerk.”

“Hahaha.”

“Thanks for today. Whats the concept for tomorrows pictorial?”

We had a pictorial to do because our parents wants the world to know who will be the CEOs of the respective companies in the future that’s why we’re having the pictorial.

“Well, I guess romance? Since we are on our honeymoon.”

“I’ve never done that before. I’m worried it might not turn good.”

“Who cares. Its just a picture. Just be yourself.”

“Still….”

“Don’t worry. Go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow.”

We both went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

We were both awaken by the knocking on our door.

“Taecyeon-shi, Yoona-shi, Please wake up. Its time for your pictorial.”

“Okay. We’ll get ready in a bit.”

We got ready and dressed in the respective clothes that the photographer had picked out for us.

We went ahead to the destination.

We arrived at the California lighthouse.

“Okay Stand on the stairs. Yoona on top which taecyeon one stair below.

Good. Now Both of you face each other and look into each others eyes. Uhmmm. Yoona put your hands on Taecyeons hand. Just keep inching closer and closer. Okay good!”

“Wow. That was so embarrassing.”

“Yeah. Well we are married now. I guess those things are normal for married couples.”

“How many more places are we visiting?”

“I think about 2 more?”

“Oh man. Its so tiring.”

“Do you want a break?”

“Nah I’m fine. The faster we do this, the faster we can go to bed haha.”

“Hahaha. Lets go.”

The next place was called the cave of Aruba. We took a few snaps and headed our way to the Rodgers beach.

It was sunset so the scenery was beautiful.

“Okay. For this concept its natural. So you guys will just go there and act how you normally would. We’ll stay far away and just snap photos. When we’re done we’ll tell you.”

 

“What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter