Trust

Unexpected Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Yoona!”

“Hey, Tiffany!”

“So, why did you suddenly want to meet?”

“What? Can’t I meet a friend to ask how she’s doing?”

“Well, I’m fine and almost graduating my course in business administration. We text almost everyday, Yoona. You know how I’m doing. Now what’s on your mind?”

“Fineeeee. You got me. Okay so Taec and I just started work. Taking over our parents in managing the company. For me, the daughter of my mums secretary took over her position. Guess who took over Taecs secretary?”

“Uhhh the daughter of his dad’s secretary?”

“Yeonhee.”

“Yeonhee?”

…..

“Wait Yeonhee??!! The Yeonhee that stole Kris from Jessica??!”

“Yes. Exactly!”

“Did you tell Jessica?”

“Are you kidding me? She’s gonna go nuts. I AM GOING NUTS. Do you see my predicament now?”

“Okay, now I get it. Can’t you just ask Taec to change secretaries?”

“I did… But he said he’s still getting used to the transition of power and he doesn’t have time to hire a new secretary. Since Rebecca recommended her she’s probably good at her job.”

“Hmm yeah. Well, lets wait till Taec settles down with the responsibilities that he has to take over. Then you can go talk to him again if it really worries you? Im sure he’ll listen to you.”

“I guess… That’s the best choice then.”

------------------

“Hello?”

“Seunggi? How are you nowadays?”

“Yeonhee? What’s up? As you can see, Lee Foods are doing great thanks to your sponsorship.”

“Well, that’s what friends do. Speaking about friendship, can you do me a favour?”

“Do you even have to ask?”

“That’s what I like to hear. Do you know IM industries?”

“What? Of course I do. Everyone knows IM Industries. Heard they got a new CEO recently though.”

“Yup. Her name is Yoona. She’s the daughter of the previous CEO.”

“Yes Yeonhee, Ofcourse I know. Duh. So whats with the sudden interest in them?”

“Let’s just say I have a score to settle.”

“Huh?”

“You don’t have to know the details. What I want you to do is to try seduce Yoona and make it into the news.”

“Uhhhm. I don’t really feel like I should do that. I don’t even know how I can meet her.”

“Leave that all up to me. You just do what you’re supposed to do.”

“Fine. This is only because you’ve done so much to me. But wait, isn’t she married?”

“Exactly.”

------------------------------

“Good Morning Ms Im” Ara greeted.

“Good Morning Ara, How are you?” I replied.

“Everythings great Ms Im.”

“Whats my schedule for today?”

“You have a meeting at 11 with the Fashion Team and Lunch at 3 with some affiliates. You will also have to sign the proposal for the new fashion magazine by today.”

“Okay! Call me when it’s time for the meeting. Inform the team that I’ll be looking forward to seeing some new Summer ideas.”

“Noted. Oh right! Ms Im, you mentioned that you wanted to branch out into the FnB industry as well right? A representative from Lee foods has sent an email informing of a proposal about a collaboration and would like to have a meeting regarding this.”

“Lee foods? Isnt that the company that is responsible for the current bingsu trend?”

“Yeah. Do you wish to have a meeting with them?”

“Okay fit it into my schedule. Maybe we can work with them with promotions for the new summer line that the fashion team will present today.”

“Noted. I’ll inform you when its time for the meeting.”

“Thank you Ara.”

--------------------------------------

“So how was work today?”

“Great! Remember how I said I wanted to branch out into the food industry?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, I’ll have a meeting with Lee Foods soon about collaborating.”

“Hmm Lee Foods? Oh, Seunggi. The bingsu craze. Yeah that may be a good idea. Maybe you can promote it with the new fashion line or something. Make a commercial.”

“That’s exactly what I thought of!”

“Not a bad approach I guess? Not really sure what’s in it for them.”

“Hey! They’ll have publicity from the fashion world too you know. Its not just a win for me.”

“Hahaha okay okay I was just kidding”

“You better be.”

“Well enough of that. Hasn’t it been a while?” Taecyeon smirked.

“A while since what?” Yoona looked confused.

“Don’t act like you don’t know.”

“ITS ONLY BEEN 3 DAYS!” Yoona pretended to be disgusted.

“Hey, I have urges. Is that a no?” Taecyeon pouted.

“That’s not fair. How can I say no now?”

Taecyeon smiled while pulling the covers over them.

--------------------------------------------

“Good Morning Ms Im, I’m Lee Seunggi, Managing Director at Lee Foods. It’s an honour to meet you.” Extending his hand.

“Morning Mr Lee, It’s a pleasure as well.”

“Oh my, Please drop the formalities Ms Im. Just call me Seunggi.”

“Likewise. Just call me Yoona.”

“Very well Yoona, shall we go on ahead with the proposal?”

“Straight to the point I see. Plus points for that.”

“Pleased to hear that.”

Seunggi informed Yoona about the proposal that he had in terms of collaborating with IM Industries and some of the terms and conditions about it. Yoona listened intently and weighed the pros and cons of the deal. She felt that the deal had more pros than cons and decided to agree to the proposal.

------------------------------

The collaboration was a success and everyone was buying bingsu and wearing ‘Exasperated’ which was the theme for the new summer line from Fashimeke, a fashion brand which IM Industry is in charge of.

“Why not we celebrate this success with a party? Just the few of us that were mainly involved with the project?” Seunggi said with hidden intentions.

“I don’t see any harm in that. I feel the team did a good job and worked hard these few weeks. Giving them a party would be good stress relief.”

“I’ll plan it at my house. I’ll send out the invitations.”

 

---------------------------------

“Wow, someones getting all dolled up. Trying to impress someone?”

“It is a party. And it’s not my fault if they’re attracted. I don’t blame them. I am attractive.”

“Pfft. I would’ve came with but I’ve got a meeting with the Hirais about expanding in Japan.”

“Good luck! I’ll bring some leftovers!”

“Don’t kid yourself. Im going to eat good food too okay. Hahaha have fun” Taecyeon said while kissing Yoona’s forehead.

----------------------------------------

“Hey, remember, I’m gonna talk to Yoona. When I grab her from the oncoming vehicle, Be prepared to take a picture or else you’re not gonna get paid.”

“Got it.” The man in the hoodie replied.

----------------------------------------------

“Wow, it is such a lively party!” Yoona said swaying her body with the music. 

“Yup, mind having some drinks?”

“Well I guess a few wouldn’t hurt. I’ll just call a driver later.”

“You could just stay here too.”

“That’s funny. Anyways cong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter