From here on out?

Unexpected Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Pardon my rudeness but Dad, can I speak with you for a moment please? Alone.”

“Hmm? Is there something wrong Taecyeon?”

“Well, I just need to talk to you for a while.”

“I guess that’s fine. Please excuse us Im”

 

“So, what is it that is so important that you have to talk to me right this moment?”

“Dad, Can you please cancel this wedding?”

“Why so? Is something the matter?”

“Yes there is. You see, I met Yoona before.”

“Isnt that good then? Since you met before? It’ll just make things faster.”

“No noo no nono You don’t understand. Shes, shes, not my type. Not my type at all. Anddd I kinda maybe made her angry. I was angry at her too.”

“What? What exactly happen?”

“uhhh. I kinda spilled drink on her dress. But it wasn’t on purpose.”

“You WHAT? Aigooo. Its fine. Ill apologise on your behalf. But I definitely do not want to cancel the wedding.”

“But Daa-”

“No Buts. Im actually more obliged to make you two marry now that I know you spilled a drink on her dress. So rude. Did you at least help her or said sorry?”

“Uhhh. I don’t think I said sorry. But I did repay her 50 grand.”

“WHY? Its not like she needs 50 grand.”

“I didn’t know she was the daughter of IM Industries. If I did, I probably still wouldn’t though.”

“Aigoo. Lets just go back inside. And No. The marriage will still carry on. Unless Mr Im declines.”

-------------------------------------------------------

 

“Daddy, can I speak with you for a moment?”

“Why sure. Whats it about Yoona?”

“Is there anyway that you would reconsider this marriage?”

“Why would I do that?”

“Well you seeee. I kinda met Taecyeon a while back. And things didn’t go so well between us.”

“Didn’t go so well between you guys? Whatever do you mean?”

“He kinda spilled his drink on my dress.”

“On purpose?”

“Well nooo. He said someone pushed him from behind but I don’t believe him.”

“Where exactly were you at that point of time young lady?”

‘Oh . Daddy doesn’t know that I went to the club. Guess its punishment for me.’ Yoona thought.

“Uhhhhhhhhh. Uhhhhh. I was you know. At the. The club. But not public clubs. It’s the club owned by the Horvejkuls.

“Its still prohibited young lady. Even though it’s the one owned by the Horvejkuls. So? Did he just left you there or what?”
“Well he kinda said sorry and gave 50 grand for repayment since I scolded him and asked how he was gonna pay me. Also, I kinda insulted him and said he was a snob.”

“You did what?! Omona. I cant believe you said that to the son of the Ok family. Now I definitely cant cancel the wedding. It’ll be fine. I’ve kinda grown fond of Taecyeon anyways. You better be a good wife to him.”

‘Urgh. I have no say in this.’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Both of the families gathered at the dining hall and proceeded with dinner.

“Im, I’m very sorry but I heard from my son that he spilled his drink on Yoonas dress. And that he paid 50 grand for it. Im very sorry about his rudeness. I hope you wont cancel this wedding arrangement.”

“Oh No worries OK. I also heard from Yoona that she was quite rude to Taecyeon. I would like to apologize for that also. The wedding shall go as planned. Im quite fond of Taecyeon being my son-in law anyways. He has all the qualities Im looking for.  And how can I reject the offer from the most powerful family in Korea? Hahaha”

“You flatter me Im. Hahaha.”

“Yoona, since both of you are done with your dinner, why not show Taecyeon around the house and get closer to him. Go on.”

‘URGH. I DON’T WANT TO. But I guess I cant go back on his words.’

“Taecyeon-sshi, lets go for a walk.”

‘Damn this girl. Trying to act nice. Well I cant get on my Dads bad side too. I’ll have to play along.’

“Why thank you. Yoona-sshi.”

“Look at them. Being frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter