Do I?

Unexpected Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I had expected. After word got out that the son of Ok Corporations has been spread out, interviewers and news people crowded outside my house and Im University. Due to this, my dad decided to hold an official press conference so that there will be an end to this massive disturbance.

“So Mr Taecyeon, how were you able to hide from the public and why?”

“Well, I used a disguise to make myself look more nerdy and unattractive so that I will not garner a lot of attention. Although I say that, that didn’t make me not try to score in academic examinations as you all probably know since you've dug through my school reports. This was also done so that people would believe that I was genuinely a nerd and wouldn’t have any doubts. As for why I did that, I guess I just wanted to have a normal child and teen school life and not having the name of Ok Corporations son so that I would be acknowledged for my skills and not because of my status. I felt that by making people acknowledge my skills, it will thus make investors and future business partners have an easier time to deal with since they know I have the skills to back up my words. Is that good enough for you?”

“Well then is your relationship with Im Industries daughter a forced marriage that you two just agreed casually?”

‘Both of our parents agreed to inform the public that this wasn’t an arranged so that it will not bring any ill intention our way which I guess is the correct way of dealing with them.’

“I would not disagree that this was indeed an arranged marriage. However I already knew Yoona and that we were already dating since before and that she was the only one outside of my family and of course her family that knew who I truly was. I say that it was an arranged marriage only due to the fact that my father wanted me to show the world who I am therefore escalated our relationship faster. Yoona and I were already planning to get married just maybe not this quick.”

“When is it that you’re deciding to get married?”

“If nothing is to happen, it shall commence a month and a half from today. That is all that i afford to say for today. Thank you.”

And with that, I ended my first press conference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

School was okay but I did make a few friends. Those being Chansung , Junho , Wooyoung and Jun. K. They were all children of different high ranking people who were on the same calibre as Khuns parents. My relationship with Yoona is still the same in that we still don’t interact unless there was someone who was watching us. Neither Nickhun nor Tiffany knew that we hated each other. Which is why this happened.

“Hey Taecyeon! Lets go watch a movie. I already booked the premium movie screening hall for 4 people.”

“Huh? 4 people? Who are the other two?”

“Well….. Of course one of them would be Yoona. And the other is… can you.. uhm.. ask Yoona to bring her friend along too?” He said smiling

“Oh I get it. So you’re just using me to get to Tiffany?”

“I wouldn’t say use but if you wanna see it as that then fine.”

“When is it?”

“Tonight”

“Tonight?! But we don’t even know if they’re free.”

“Taecyeon, shes your wife. She’ll definitely say yes. Im more concerned if Tiffany is free.”

“Aish. Okay I’ll give them a call. See you later.”

“Thank Taec!” Nickhun said happily while patting my bag then running off.

 

I took out my phone with the intention of calling Yoona but I realised that I still don’t have her number. Urgh guess I’ll have to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter