CHAPTER 5 (PART I) : THE ONE WHO SAY THE WORD A.K.A SOS!

THE CHRONICLE OF FRIEND SERIES

CHAPTER 5 (PART 1):

THE ONE WHO SAY THE WORD A.K.A SOS!

 


 

Hello dear, 

How’s your day? Wish that everything is going on plan…

Like the storm that sometimes appear between the cloudy sky, warning us about the pouring rain that could happen anytime. 

Prepare an umbrella could be the wise decision today… 

Since there’s a lot of thing that could happen anomaly —so oddball dear…

Guess Who? You Guess…

H.O.H.O… Love ya! 😘

 


 

 

Friday, 7 AM, LJ’s Apartment

 

“Beep—Beep—Beep!”

“Beep—Beep—Beep!”

“Beep—Beep—Beep!” 

Jae tried hard to open his eyelid. The sound and vibration from the phone beside his bed already distracted his sleep. Instead took it, he was sprawling on the bed. Stacked up and pulled out his soul back from his dream to the owner. He perched to sit down on the mattress and brushed his eyes lightly. After he felt really conscious, he took the phone lazily. Looking what kind of matter that making someone texted him in the early morning. 

“WHAT?!” He shouted to himself after reading what kind of message that he had got. 

Without thought too much, Jae jumped from his bed, let the phone flying through his bed. He was panic.

 


 

 

Friday, 8.15 AM, Joseph’s Apartment

 

Joseph already stood at the kitchen, waiting for the boiling water. Maybe not only about the water, he was waiting also for something —someone else. This morning was so serene and quite. There was no one that popped up in his apartment like usual, mean to say, those kids still didn't show their nose in his territory, chiefly they would appear around this time.

 

Still waiting, he perched to sit down on the chair, facing the downstair as he sipped the hot black coffee. Joseph was looking at the downstair, probably had a little hope that the latter would come in like usual. But they didn’t. He did a sigh.

 

Sometimes, there was a time that one —two or three kids didn't do the breakfast at his place. So called run-of-the-mill. But now, it was something uncommon for Joseph. It was rare happened in fact it was happened for the first time as they didn't eat the breakfast at his place, all of them! No one attended the morning sacred breakfast as the unwritten habit that happened regularly in his apartment. 

He tried to be cool, fine with it. But honestly if dug through his heart, he would also admit though just —less than 10% of his certainty that his day wouldn't complete if he didn't see the latter who always fulfilled his ordinary day. 

He talked scarcely to himself, “Fine, probably the patron need to rest guys.” 

He wrapped the phrase with bitter smiles. At the end, this morning he did breakfast by himself, alone.

 

It’s a new thing! Like a magic! Astonishing!

No one pop up!

It pop off! There’s no morning sacred breakfast stuff together!

Cheers for you Joseph!

Wait…

I thought that you like this kind of tranquil morning…

But why…Are you feeling strange Joseph? 

An anomaly, right?

 


 

 

Friday, 3.30 PM, The Maroon ‘84 Cadillac, On The Road

 

“Thanks for the ride Soo!” Jiyeon said as she leaned her head on the rest-head of the back seat of Myungsoo’s car. 

Sulli, who sat down on the passenger seat next to Myungsoo, added with her signature laugh, “Yes, It’s rare happen when you passed by in our campus.” 

Myungsoo said, “It’s okay Sul.”

Myungsoo dimmed the truth that stayed on his heart. Actually he planned to spend his time with only Jiyeon, purposely passed by at her campus. Since habitually, they always stuck together with the latter. Didn't leave a space for him to talk and spend with Jiyeon alone. 

 

Unfortunately, today, the innocent girl was in charge with Myungsoo and Jiyeon. Unintended, Sulli messed up what he had planned before. Trying to be polite, didn't mean to be rude to the offspring of the little circle, at the end, he carried Sulli too. He tried to be fine. Thought that there was another day, another day that maybe he would spend with the only Jiyeon.

Then Sulli asked to Jiyeon, “Ji, do you want to pass by at my brother’s apartment? Myung will drive you home later, won’t you?

Myungsoo peeped at Sulli, feeling that she could understand what he wanted, he answered, “Of course Sul!”

Jiyeon clarified and smiled, “Okay. I don't have any plan tonight anyway.”

 

Hearing the answer, Myungsoo put his smile on his face while driving to Joseph’s apartment. He guessed Sulli already thought about it. He really appreciated with the chance that Sulli gave to him. Myungsoo slight turned his head to Sulli as the car stopped for a while, caused by the traffic light. He motioned his lips, said in mute, “Thanks Sul.”

 

While Sulli was looking at him, blank. She didn't know what it meant for. Then she only smiled  in awkward. It was the typical of innocent and sincere girl, Sulli only said what she had to say. Didn't plan or scheme anything. 

Meanwhile Jiyeon looked at her phone, read the message that she had read before.

-Where are you Ji? Don’t try to hide again!-

She let the deep breath as she turned off her phone. She stared outside through the window pane, placing her palm on her temple. Myungsoo, who accidentally caught up her strange facial expression through the main spot mirror, felt the bizarreness.

 

You’re not the one who feel it Myung…

I do! And, how about you dear?

By the way, good luck for you for the next plan!

Sincerely wishing the another day will come to you, Myung…

 


 

 

Friday, 4.30 PM, Joseph’s Apartment

 

Joseph sat down on the chair in his private office, arranging the piano’s key note for his new project with ABBEY Music company. At this terms, he did the freelancer songwriter for couple of music company at the same time. They didn't mind as long as he agreed with the freelance’s contract.

 

As putting down his headphone, he heard the stepping sound from his living room. He smiled, finally there was a human that came to his sanctuary. While he was stacking his work stuff, someone stepped on the stair, seemed, bearing to the kitchen. It wasn't surprise that kitchen was the attractive place for everyone among the whole spot in his apartment. That was the truth, general truth! 

 

Afterward, Joseph already stepped to the second floor. He found Krystal in the kitchen. She was alone. 

“Where’s everybody Krys?” Joseph asked Krystal who searched for something on the table. 

But instead answering, she asked back, “Why’s the table empty? I’m hungry Amber.” 

Joseph sighed, and answered, “I ran out the food. Forgot to buy groceries.”

“I thought you have bought groceries a week ago.” Krystal said chicly then sat down on the chair. “I don't know that you are a big eater Amb.”

 

Krystal wrapped her sudden innocent sentence with solemn smile. While Joseph was smiling faintly after heard what Krystal had said. There was a lot of words that exploded on his mind. Thought that it was make sense if a week of groceries always ran out before the precise time. He had to feed 4 humans at the same time, and lately it added with the other one. In fact he wasn't a big eater instead he was the one who didn't eat a lot. But whatever it was, he didn't mind. 

Krystal spoke as she remembered what Joseph had asked before, she answered, “Sulli had a class since this morning. Maybe she’s already on the way home. ”

Joseph nodded his head then he asked again, “And the others?” Krystal shrugged, didn't have any clue where the latter was.

 

After the small conversation that they had had. Joseph walked toward the fridge, looked for something that could be eaten. He talked to her with his head on the fridge, did a simple explanatory, “I have slices of smoked beef, cheese, uhm… how about sandwich?”

He offered Joseph’s simple menu to Krystal. She said chicly, “Okay. I take it.”

 

Afterward Joseph was already preparing the sandwich while Krystal was sitting on the chair. Feeling bored, Krystal approached, offering help to Joseph, “What can I do?”

 

Joseph looked at Krystal who already stood next to him, watching how he cooked. He was staring at her as her hair slight touched his shoulder when she did her signature flipping hair. At this moment, it was near enough for Joseph to gaze at her face. He noticed that she had a white —smooth face skin like a baby that perfectly matched with her brunette hair that smell good kind of sweet vanilla, the beautiful almond —dark brown eyes, the cute nose, and the pink lips that accidentally he had kissed before. He had to admit that she looked really captivating. 

 

Krystal spoke as Joseph didn't say anything, “Amber?”

He blinked his eyelid harder than usual since he was aware that Krystal turned her head, looking at him. He croaked, just threw everything that popped on his mind, “Uhm… You can make a coffee, can’t you?”

She arched her eyebrow, felt underestimated with his words, “Do you think I’m Stupid Amb? Don’t know how to make coffee!”

Joseph just smiled dorky, he knew that he already hit her boiling point but there was a feeling that he enjoyed when Krystal did to him.

She said then, “Amber, where’s the coffee?”

Joseph did a light giggle as she asked it. For him, it was cute because she mostly ate in his apartment but still didn't know where the coffee, sugar or cup was. Then he said, pointing at the cupboard above her, “In that cupboard, first row from above Krys.”  

 

She walked through the cupboard that pinned on the wall right next to the fridge. Opening the cupboard by stood on her tiptoe, but there was a problem when she couldn't reach the coffee jar inside. Without any hesitated, she turned her head and talked to Joseph who still stood in front of the electric stove. 

“Amber I can’t reach the coffee jar, too high for me.” She said in pamper, pleading her eyes.

 

Without thought too much, Joseph walked closer to her, stood exactly in front of her. Unrealised, she was facing Joseph’s chest just distance an inch. She could smell the unique aqua fragrance from his body. It was so good, Krystal did the monologue with her sense. While he was taking out the coffee jar, Krystal felt a little bit awkward with this position. She tried to avoid his chest, looking at another direction. But at the end, she was end up looking at his face while he was busy fumbling the coffee jar. It was strange for her as she realised that her heart pounded fast. She never had such a feeling like that when Myungsoo or Jae was around her. It was felt different. 

 

Stare…stare…stare…

What’s this about?

What’s actually going on your mind Princess K?

Or should I say, on your heart?

Ups…

 

“Uhm… What are you doing, guys?” 

The croak voice distracted Krystal’s mind. Jiyeon talked as a sign that she was already in the kitchen too. She was placing her hands in front of her chest, and Myungsoo who stood next to Jiyeon shrank his face. Krystal just reminded silent as she didn't know what to say. Joseph turned his head to see at Jiyeon and Myungsoo as he found the coffee jar.

“I just take it out. Help Krystal. Why?” He casual answered and showed up the coffee jar to them with his right hand. 

Jiyeon smiled and said, “Nothing.”  

 

The coffees and two sandwiches that cut into four pieces were already on the table. They sat down, enjoying the humble meals while starting to talk each other. 

“By the way, where have you been guys?” Joseph did the ice-breaking since he didn't talk to anybody from this morning. 

Jiyeon simple answered as flamed the cigarette, clamping between her lips, “Campus.”

Myungsoo added, “Yes, Sulli with us, but she goes to her apartment, changes cloth.”

Krystal asked, “And where’s Jae? I didn't see him from this morning.”

But before anyone answered the question, someone already stomped across the downstair, making a loud noisy sound. 

 

And…

 

Sulli already showed up in the kitchen, precise on the tip —near of the stair. She depicted that she was in hurry before, sweat slid down from her face to her neck. Her breath was craggy till had to support herself to breath. There was silence that enclosed Joseph’s second floor as they looked at Sulli, baffled. 

Krystal cracked the silence, asked, “What’s happened Sull?”

“Jae… Jae… Jae guys!” Sulli tried to explain, but there wasn't any appropriate explanation that came out from .
Krystal said as exclamation, “WHAT JAE?!”

“SOMEONE SHOT JAE!” Sulli squealed as her tears cracked and flowed down from her eyes through her cheek.  

All of them said in the same time, “WHAT?!”

 


 

 

Friday, 5 PM, LJ’s Apartment

 

All of them already gathered in front of LJ’s Apartment. They were panic, some felt afraid too, had never predicted that Jae could flame such a trouble till someone might shoot him. Joseph looked really panic as he tried to open the front door that unfortunately was locked. 

Krystal shouted to Myungsoo, “Open the door Myung!”

At this kind of situation, Myungsoo was really nervous and possessed by his unstable minded. He couldn’t think and do anything in proper, said, “I forgot to bring my key. I left in my room.”

“SH*T!” Krystal cursed as Myungsoo did the explanation.

Sulli only stood, still sobbing. She folded her hands in front of her chest kind of praying. Jiyeon approached Sulli and hugged from back of her shoulder. She knew that Sulli was the one who really afraid with this kind of situation. She could sense it though she just already knew all of them around a week. 

 

Then, 

“DOR!” 

There was a sound like shooting gun that heard from the inside of LJ’s apartment. They looked each other after had heard that sound. They tried to make sure what they just had heard just a dream.

Krystal was impatient, walking through the front door. She knocked —hit the door roughly. She repeated shouted from outside, “JAE!”

Joseph stared at her who was teary, then he turned his head at Myungsoo who looked really shock, Joseph shouted, “Myung! Help me batter the door down!”

 

Let the curtain opens!

What kind of drama that you play Jae?

 

Out of luck, the scene choked them up! Jae was lying down on the floor unconsciously. All of them ran through inside the apartment. Krystal and Myungsoo already squatted down, Krystal who amidst with a yelp, did light slap on his cheek while Myungsoo, who amidst with an anxiety, was shaking Jae’s legs repeatedly. Both of them tried to wake him up. Joseph was frozen, dimmed his shock. Sully already sinked into tears. 

 

Meanwhile the new girl looked steady. Jiyeon, who stood near of the coffee table, screening everything to get the clue what had happened before. Even though for the cleverest one, she found nothing. There wasn't gun, blood or anything as an evidence that Jae was shot. She only captured the TV that played kind of action scene, the strange cloth and slipper that placed really strange. She analysed on her mind. The cloth was lying down on the door of Jae’s room and Jae sprawled on the floor with one slipper still on his foot and the other slipper was on the couch. His legs was facing the front door, seemed, Jae had tried to walk —run to the front door before. 

 

Jiyeon smirked when she had finished analysing. She left Sulli who stood next of her, still feeling afraid. Jiyeon dashed through the bathroom, while Joseph was guessing what she would do. 

A minute later, Jiyeon shouted from a meter where Jae’s laid down, “Get up guys!”

After hearing what she commanded, Myungsoo and Krystal got up quickly while Joseph was staring at her disbelief. Sulli dropped her jaw. 

 

“SPLAT!” Jiyeon was splashing a bucket of water to Jae who was lying down on the floor.  Serendipitous, Jae woke up, looked really shock with the sudden water that poured to him like heavy rain. 

He looked around, stared at his friend’s face one by one, he said in pitch high tone, “What a water! What is this?!”

He asked as realised that he was soaked, totally wet! Instead answered his question, both of Krystal and Sulli ran to Jae who was sitting on the floor, watching through himself. They hugged him tightly while Jae was looking at them in confuse. There was tears on Krystal —Sulli’s eyes. But this time was tears in joy and relief since Jae was fine. 

 

Later, 

Lets listen the explanation behind the abrupt —oddball scene dear…

 

They sat down in the living room as Jae already changed his cloth. They wanted an exact explanation from Jae and Sulli who had told them that he had shot. Sulli did. She explained the whole unexpected trouble that she had done before. At that time she wanted to ask Jae, going through Joseph’s Apartment together as she realised that Jae was in his apartment. She could hear Jae’s voice from the corridor when she passed by.  But before she knocked the front door, she heard that Jae shouted kind of scream in afraid and high pitch, then, there was a sound like shooting gun, exactly like they had heard before. After hearing, she assumed that Jae was shot by someone. She ran as fast as she could to Joseph’s Apartment. Asking for helps. 

 

During Sulli’s explanation, Jae only lowed his head and played with his fingers, dimmed kind of nervous feeling. 

Krystal blurted out, “What are you doing actually Jae?!” Followed by Myungsoo who felt strange with his act since in early morning, “Yeah, what did you do Jae? Why you forced me to go out from apartment since early morning?”

Jae gulped hardly, then he mumbled, “I need to practice.”

Sulli who didn't sure what she had heard, asked, “WHAT?!”

Krystal looked at Sulli then stared at Jae. Krystal asked in confuse, “Practice? For what?”

 

Jiyeon chuckled as she fathomed what he had done before. Before Jae couldn't explain and probably wouldn’t, she did the explanation, definitely based on her analysing. She said that probably Jae had kind of casting, audition or maybe did actual acting for something that related with magazine or CF. He wanted to practice alone for some reasons. Then when all of them had gathered in front of the apartment, there was a silence inside of. Probably Jae wanted to clean out his props. Jiyeon predicted that Jae was slipped and ended up on the floor, faint. She imagined that Jae was in hurry and also panic at that time. 

 

Jiyeon was make sure her hypothesis by asking, “Did I say wrong?”

Jae only nodded hopelessly since he was caught up. For the first time, the most confident one lost his power. 

Krystal asked, “Why do you act like that? You have to be proud.” Sulli nodded her head, agreed with Krystal. 

Joseph said as he took something on the door of Jae’s room, “Is it the reason? What kind of cloth is this?”

“Huff… Auntie’s cloth! For the scene of CF. I do the supernumerary as auntie.” Jae said as he lowed his head, felt ashamed with the weird cloth. 

“WHAT?” Krystal shouted and stood up from the couch. Snatching the cloth from Joseph, she stared at the cloth then grimaced. She admitted that it was horrible auntie’s cloth that she had ever seen. She understood the reason why Jae wanted to practice alone. 

Sensing the-would-be-judgement from Krystal, Jae defended, “I know it is terrible Krys. I don't have any fancy and stylist auntie’s cloth. I can’t find something cooler than this.”

Meanwhile the dionysiac kid said as he gazed at the cloth, “Amuzing!”

 

After discovering the whole story, all of them was guffawed. Imagined Jae wore the red white green combination of cloth that kind of duchess gown from 18 century in absurd way of course.  Didn't forget to mention about the yellow ribbon that decorated as Victorian collar. Didn't really sure, he wanted to be supernumerary’s auntie or Marie Antoinette or probably Duchess of Devonshire from 18 century in silly way. Jae who left behind, puckered his mouth. He had known that they would laugh at him after discovering the truth. It was annoyed him but he could tolerate. He was fine with it till Joseph spoke. 

Joseph asked, rattled on too, “Why you take this odd role Jae? I know you want to be a model so badly but this… I think it’s too much Jae. It’s too ridiculous. You should stop it.”

 

Jae just stared at the floor. Everybody was silent all of sudden. They knew, included for the new colony, Jiyeon that Joseph’s word slight hurt him. Jiyeon was type of girl with high sensing, she caught up quickly from what she could felt from the dank atmosphere that surrounded them after Joseph had spat out his conservative phrasal in honest without thought too much.  Joseph   realised what he had spoken was unpleasant after hearing with his own ears. 

 

Before Joseph could say something, Jae already exploded his disagreement, “Are you thinking that all of people is talented like you Amber? I know I’m not. But I’m not quitter! I’m trying hard to prove it, not only for myself but for them. I can bear with the mock and underestimate act from them but not from my friends, my close friends, my…!”

 

Jae didn't continue his word. He sighed, trying to be calm. The honest words from Joseph probably remained him about his family that forced stopped him from pursuing his stupid dream. That was how they named Jae’s dream, of course, based on their own perception. 

 

One thing you should know Joseph,

Don’t tell someone to stop them pursuing the dream! It’s cruel!

Probably you can ask Krystal…

Asking to sew your mouth for somewhat,

And, one thing that I have learned from you Jae… 

Life is never felt so easy, even for the easy going one…

 

Meanwhile the others still reminded silent, trying to figure out how to deal with this kind of situation. They had known how Jae became so defending type of person when it touched on his dream. 

And for Joseph, the word of friend that came out from Jae’s mouth, making Joseph felt awful. There was something going on his stomach as he heard that word. The word that probably he couldn't and wouldn’t expect to splash on his face again. Remaining his own past memory in silent. Joseph stared at Jae who still looked through the empty floor that suddenly became so attractive for Jae. He still didn't believe that Jae already counted him as one of his close friend. But after all, the main point was he regretted what he had said. He fathomed that he should sew his own stupid mouth that couldn't filter the comment. 

 

Before Joseph could say an apologising that chiefly should be said to Jae, Jiyeon who already knew the unpleasant atmosphere, starting to talk.  

“How about help guys?” Jiyeon casual said to them. 

Krystal stared at Jiyeon, understood where she tried to lead the predicament. She said, “Of course! When it starts Jae?”

Jae said and put a smile, didn't want to make the situation became more unpleasant, “Yeah! So-called SOS, I need your help guys. I have to go to the set tomorrow morning at 4 AM.” He added the fact, “Beside I still couldn't practice, this scene is weird and this stupid cloth make me worry a lot. I don't have any confident.”

Sulli asked innocently, “How about buy a cloth Jae?”

Jae sighed, explained, “At this time, I don’t have cash. Beside it’s really hard to find a cloth with my height. I have tried it. It’s too small or short for me. This is the horrible cloth that I could find. Making I look like clown!”

Krystal said bluntly, “I thought it is combination of Christmas’s tree and santa-claus Jae.”

Jae pursed his lips and frowned meanwhile Krystal giggled at him, satisfied with the analog phrase. Then she said in unsure, abandoned the abrupt blunt comment that she had added,  “Honestly, I want to help you with the cloth Jae, But I don't have enough cash to buy the material.”

Sully asked bluntly to Joseph, “Amber, do you have cash?”

Joseph croaked with his sister sudden attack. He wanted to help him a lot since he felt awful with the predicament before, but the fact was, “I’m really sorry Jae, but same in here. They  haven't paid my fee. Beside I got some trouble with my CC. Now, I don't have enough cash.”

After hearing what Joseph had said, all of them stared at him, uneasy. Joseph understood the reason behind, clarified, “Relax guys! I still have enough cash to feed you but not that much if I have to buy the cloth material too.”

All of them smiled in relief. No one would deny that food was the substantive matter for everyone. Meanwhile Joseph also smiled in relief as he felt that the predicaments started to leave behind. However he still felt bad for Jae. 

 

Okay, I understand that there’s a time for ‘the apartmenters’ will undergo into cash-problem…

But how could it happen at the same time?!

Probably you only find it in their apartment!

Bear with the weird coincidence dear…

 

Jiyeon already read the whole situation, starting to stack up the scheme to help Jae out. Like the real rebellion, Jiyeon did get the little circle’s act together. She gave an instruction to all of them!

Jiyeon commanded effortlessly charm, “Krys, handle the couture stuff?”

“Ji, I already said, I don’t…”

Jiyeon cut off her words, said, “I handle the material cloth. Just tell me what you need.”

Krystal smirked as she took the role in honour. She nodded and gave her OK sign with her finger, said, “Princess don't mind!” 

Jiyeon turned her head, pointed at Joseph, “Could you help her?” And Joseph replied willingly, “Of course, I love to help the princess.”

Krystal rolled her eyes while her heart was fond in Joseph’s affection phrase. Joseph smiled dorky. Jiyeon raised her eyebrow when she saw Krystal’s gesture. But she just put a side her own matter. She continued the instruction, “Soo, help Jae practice! Sull, you help me!”

Both of Myungsoo and Sulli squealed in disagree, “WHAT?” then they looked at each other,  shouted at the same time, “CHANGE!” 

For a minute, Jiyeon only hummed, touching her temple with her palm. All of them stared each other. Sometimes she did it when she thought about plan —scheme or scam, anything that related with trick. 

She said, “No Soo. Sulli with me. I need her more than Jae right now.”

Not only for Myungsoo and Sulli who were showing their confuse in but also the latter though they only showed it in vague. At the end, Myungsoo nodded unwillingly while Sulli gulped hardly. She couldn't imagine what was on Jiyeon’s mind. At this time, she was the only one who had known Jiyeon better than anyone else. 

 

Jae shouted in excited, “Thanks guys, I really appreciate all of your help.”

“Just do practice properly Kiddo!” Jiyeon warned him.

 Jae smiled widely, said, “I will!”

 

Looks like your predicament give some new flavour into this fellowship Jae…

Love it!

 

Krystal already grasped Joseph’s wrist as she felt excited with the sizzle couture. Before she walked out, heading to her apartment, she had talked to Jiyeon, “I text you about the material. While waiting, I’ll make the design and pattern.” Jiyeon had nodded to her.

When Krystal and Joseph already disappeared, tackled her instruction, Jiyeon said after, “Soo, I need your car, how?”

Before Myungsoo answered, Jae did, “Of course Ji!” Then Myungsoo smiled sincerely and gave the key to her. 

Myungsoo said kind of whisper, “Be careful.”

Jiyeon looked at him and smiled, said in custody, “I will.”

 

After the queen of rebellion spread the order, they started the sudden scheme that arranging by Jiyeon. Joseph and Krystal went to the Krysul’s apartment while Jae and Myungsoo were staying at the apartment, did the practice session. Meanwhile Jiyeon took Sulli with her as forerunner, heading to the riddle kind of place. 

Jiyeon sat down on the driver seat, flaming the cigarette. She really looked like the badass girl. Sulli gulped hardly as she noticed her act.

Jiyeon was aware but didn't bother at all, casual said, “Just fasten your seat belt Sull!”

Sulli asked while fastening the seat belt, “Where will we go Ji?”

She smirked and said, “Somewhere that we know exactly.”

Jiyeon the engine while Sulli was staring at her in perplex. On the road that led her without a clue, Sulli was sinking in depth of her mind. ‘What do you plan? I really familiar with this anomaly lecture that strangely pop up in this mid semester from nowhere. I know you scheme something Ji. Oh my Gawd! Hope this time isn't a scam!’

 

There’s the story goes…

When the queen of rebellion and the offspring of helix work together, 

I really curious what will happened…

Bless you S!

Looks like Jae isn't the only one who says the word SOS!

 


 

THANKS TO READ =)

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHATEVER IT IS

… SEE YOU ON NEXT FRIDAY =O

H.O.H.O… Love ya! 😘

 

 

Note:

Cause I thought that it too long chapter so I split it up. Hope you don't mind.

And I also need this chapter for the vague explanatory of Jiyeon since she is still newbie.

 

I just update the description for them, you can look at it so you fathom the precise character of them. 

 

Btw, Krystal’s eyes is dark brown, isn't it guys? Not black, right?