CHAPTER 4 : THE ONE WHO IS PRESENTED AS IT GIRL

THE CHRONICLE OF FRIEND SERIES

 

CHAPTER 4:

THE ONE WHO IS PRESENTED AS IT GIRL

 


 

“It Girl”

The girl that everyone wants to be…

Has everything that the hoi polloi want it, 

All the girls want to be her.  All the guys want to be with her.

But I don’t think so, since a lot of people will envy, jealous, and so…

Wish this time, she can play the clean scheme…

Bless you!

Guess who? You guess…

H.O.H.O… Love ya! 😘

 


 

 

Friday, 8 AM, Joseph’s Apartment

 

Joseph puckered his mouth, persisted to stand robustly on his spot with his hands on his chest while Krystal was sitting on her chair, looked really laid back and bit the bagel, didn’t bother at all with this kind of morning bickering. Probably she was enjoying. Sometimes she nodded or chuckled between those predicaments from the brother — sisterhood early live show.

 

“Come on Amber. I need your help!” Sulli whined to Joseph.

“I said before. I didn’t want to do that! Why don’t you ask Krystal?” Joseph stated his statement was sturdy.

“My lecturer has known that I had brother not sister.” Sulli answered as a reason while Krystal was nodding her head, added other reasons, “Beside I have to work Amb.”

Joseph didn’t want to lose, “I have to!”

“But, you’re my brother! You can put a side your work, and take care of me first.” Sulli put a lot of effort, offence. 

“BINGO!” Joseph declared an exclamation, doing his signature uncontrollable dance that irritated Sulli. He said, “But I’m not your father! Beside you’re not high schooler anymore Sull. What a weird lecturer!” 

 

No sooner said than done, Jae popped out from nowhere, surprised Krystal by clapped on her shoulder. Krystal slight bounced from her chair, shocked. She sent her dead glare through his eyes while Jae slight closed his eyes and warded off the glare, pretended as Luke Skywalker with his Jedi sword. Watching how Jae did it, instead anger, Krystal laughed. Feeling that Luke Skywalker had nailed perfectly the job, always saved Jae’s life. Salvor jure!  Jae opened his left eye and chipper smiled. The princess never failed to be tamed by Luke Skywalker’s act that presented by Jae. 

Krystal asked with the background of bickering sound that still heard from those weird brother — sister, “Where’s Myung, Jae?”

Jae had sat next to her, poured a coffee from coffeepot, “Huff… Probably, still sprawling with red sweater that he held all night. What a freakish boy!” 

Krystal shrank her forehead, already opened to throw question but Jae made a clear statement, “Don’t ask about it Krys. I don’t know either about the stupid red sweater that came from nowhere.”

Krystal understood. Then Jae switched to ask Krystal about what happened between Sulli and Joseph. Krystal explained while they were eating breakfast, enjoying the bickering as substituted sound from song or music. She told that Sulli asked slight forceful Joseph to meet with her lecturer since she had troubled with. Her lecturer had asked Sulli to bring her custody or relative as something that Sulli called as social punishment. After hearing the reason behind the early live show today, Jae stood up. Opening his mouth, wanted to say something. But it had stopped when the other troublemaker for the week appeared. Poured the fuel to the flaming fire.  


He whined, didn’t sense the twist that already bombed, “Sulli. Who is she? Could you help me again?”

 

The rest of them synchronised turning head to see at him. There was tranquil for a minute probably less than, till Sulli cracked it, She didn’t stand anymore with the same question that Myungsoo had asked when they bumped to each other.

Sulli yelled bluntly, “I said, I didn’t know and I didn’t want to do that!” Sulli blurted again, “Beside I’m not her mother or yours!”

Joseph who was familiar with that answer, spontaneous replied, “BINGO!” as he did his dorky uncontrollable dance, again. Resulting hard smacked by Krystal who already stood next to him. 

Krystal looked daggers at Joseph, “Could you shut up for a while Amb. Myungsoo already looked pathetic lately.”

Joseph rubbed his back head, feeling the dizziness. While Krystal was taking Myungsoo to sit next to her. Krystal’s words made Sulli and Joseph who were into their own schism, realised. This guy was looked downhearted lately because the untraceable owner of red sweater. It wasn’t like they didn’t want to help him out. Honestly, they didn't know how to help Myungsoo. 

“Myung, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Sulli said as she approached, sat next to him.

“I’m sorry Myung. Just sudden reaction, no hard feeling, Okay?” Joseph made sure, severe. 

Myungsoo who sat between Sulli and Krystal only nodded his head, still holding the red sweater on his chest. Krystal looked sympathised to Myungsoo. Although they were friends around 3-4 years, still, they didn’t understand about Myungsoo. Myungsoo was something that couldn’t be predicted. Even though, he was such a freakish — unstable minded guy, honestly Krystal couldn’t stand to see the doom and gloom from him. He never looked this gloomy, and it was almost two weeks. Krystal had been worrying, slowly pulled his head on her shoulder and gentle brushed his hair. While trying to comfort Myungsoo, Joseph felt something weird on his own. 

 

I have to admit that I love how the princess changes over her rule…

Channels out the egomaniac that amidst her for a long time, 

Shows up the alter ego as the custody princess…

But, What’s going on with your heart, Joseph?

Looks like you will get some trouble, 

Sooner or later…

 

The swift paused storm made a space for Jae to speak. Figured out to help the other trouble maker. Thought, he had a brilliant idea that hooked onto his brain.

“Okay Sul. Since your average brother and Krystal have to work, and you can’t count on Myungsoo at this state. Let me help you.” Jae casual offered a rescue.

Sulli turned her head and stood up. Staring at Jae with sparkling eyes, “Really Jae? OH MY GAWD! Thanks a lot, I owe you a favour.”

“What a favour! It’s okay Sul. Since sooner or later I will be official model.” He said then shrank his forehead, realised that his word was irrelevant. 

 


 

 

Friday, 8.45 AM, Sulli’s Campus

 

“Okay Sul. Wish me luck!” Jae said as he prepared to be the con-brother.

“Of course Jae! I count on you.” Sulli said, trusted him.

 

There he is, 

 

Jae already stepped in the lecturer’s room. The room was occupied by five lecturers, type of the cubicle room that parted with permanent whitey wall. Three cubicle rooms on the left and the rest on the right side, separated by 1.5 meters corridor. He tried to look for the Sulli’s lecturer that she got the trouble from. He tracked the lecture from the name board that stamped on the front door. He already found 3 cubicle rooms that were empty. Grumbled while tracking the lecturer. He found the other name but it wasn't the name of lecturer that Sulli had mentioned before. Held on the last chance, walking to the only room that left. It was spotted in the tip of corridor. He shrank his forehead, curious where the lecturer’s room was since the last cubicle room didn't has name board. But, whatever the room was for, he felt that it was. He was the type of person that trusted his own instinct. 

Without hesitated, Jae knocked the door, someone shouted from the inside, “Come in!” 

“Gotcha!” He shouted on his mind.

Jae put his victorious smile as he heard the voice. Before walked in, Jae perched his face became severe. Thought that it was time to work, shouted on his mind to stand by and act as he opened the door. But, without he tried hard to make severe his face, the room already did it effortlessly. He was grievous when he found out inside of the room. Suddenly, felt unsure if he had walked into the right room. For a minute, he repeatedly swung his head from desk to corridor, corridor to desk. He made sure for umpteenth. 

The room was in mess, probably the dreadful lecturer’s room that he had seen. There was a lot of paper that fell down on the floor, the lit books spread across the desk, on the corner of the desk there was stack of books that really high, almost reached half of meter. Didn’t forget to mention the bunch of craps that  over flowed from the trash bin.  Jae stunned how the room became like this. But after all, it wasn’t his mission to concern about the stack of books or the over flowing craps, he came here to help his dearest friend, Sulli. 

He firmly greeted the lecturer who was hidden behind the stack of books, “Good morning Mis…”

The lecturer cut off so sudden as the room fulfilled with vapour that smell like smog, “Yes, sit down kiddo!”

Jae took a sit, still with the shrink forehead and nose. He smelt weird smell, making a sniff sound. The lecturer seemed irritated by the sniff sound, drifted the book stack on the desk. Unintended making it fell down on the floor. Jae slight bounced from his chair, lifted his legs as he was shocked by the falling innocent books that hit on the floor. Meanwhile, the lecturer narrowed behind the glasses that stuck on the nose, didn't bother at all. 

“What do you want?” the lecturer said and lifted her finger through her lips, clamping the cigarette between her lips. 

Jae stiffed, he had to admit that the lecturer was pretty, too pretty maybe, especially with the red lipstick that affectionate drew on her lips. Matching  as perfectly completion through the innocent black hair that fell down effortlessly flawless. Vivid the trademark of eccentric lecturer, Jae bobbled his eyelids, trying to pull his soul back to the owner as he stared at the eccentric lecturer. She was smoking while above her head there was a caution ‘do not smoke!’ Besides it, her attitude so far didn’t reflect as lecturer at all.

Jae said as he wanted to clear his intention,“I’m sorry, I’m Sulli brother. I’m here to….”

“Oh… I remembered, the phone girl! Wait.” She said as searched something on the box under the desk. Jae just watched her. Still felt it couldn’t be right. How this university paid someone like this. 

“Here!” Showing Sulli’s phone on the desk. She simply said, “You can go now!”

“What?” Jae said exclamation.

She arched her eyebrow, felt annoyed, “I need to meet Sulli’s brother. Not the con actor!” 

Jae was frozen, didn't predict that she would easily divulge his identity as con brother. He gulped, like slid down a rat through his throat. The lecturer only smirked as she knew that he couldn't play a prank on her.

 

Has the cat got your tongue Jae? 

Don't try to play around with the eccentric lecturer… 

Like the cat that got a cream!

 

Serendipitous, the lecture laughed after she had seen Jae’s facial expression. Now, she was laid back, not forced any dreadful intent. Turning on the warm atmosphere, she knew already who played as the police and the suspect. Got the point. Jae awkward smiled, didn't sure how to response this kind situation. Knowing that she caught up his cheap scheme. He simply thought, instead denied, he gentle admitted. It was so Jae! The typical of simply thought guy that didn’t want to make something harder. 

Jae asked bluntly, “How did you know that?” 

She said chicly as exhaled the smog, “So called simply instinct. Beside you didn't look like concern with the matter. Didn't pose like brother at all.”

Jae chuckled as he found out the truth that the lecturer was the typical girl that held on the instinct like him. He sensed that this girl was something, unordinary type of girl. Soon or later, the conversation was flowing smoothly. There was a lot of laugh — guffaw that spread across the room. She could throw the interesting topic, brought in line with Jae’s level. Never sounded boring. He found she was interesting. At the end, they already had been talking for 2 hours. The conversation stopped as Jae’s phone rang. He remembered that Sulli was waiting for him. He made polite excuse. 

Before, Jae had walked out from the room, she said and smiled, “By the way, it would be nice if you use glasses. Remain me with the young Adam Levine.” 

Jae looked at her, smiled proudly. Thought, he got the nicest complement for today, “I know that. Bunch of people have said it to me.”

 

Afterward Jae had walked out with smile drew widely on his face. Didn't suspect any weird words from her sentence. Left the lecturer who shrank her forehead and slight bent her neck, while sensing her own weird complement.  

She said scarcely to herself, “At least, you look smarter with glasses kid. By the way, is it Adam Levine or Philip Levine?”

 

What an act Jae!

Such an other epic failure of the rescuer that you did…

Hope that your life will be simple as your thought… 

 


 

 

Friday, 11.37 AM, Joseph’s Apartment

 

Joseph walked out from the small room that he used to work, so called as his private office. He had finished his work, thought to grab food from second floor. He stopped his step. Instead stepped on the second floor, Joseph stood still at the door of private office, leaned his arm on the doorframe as he watched at Myungsoo’s act. He was sitting on the couch, switched the channel randomly  like watching the show but his eyes only captured the red sweater on his lap. His hand was owned by Myungsoo but his brain was owned by L. At this kind of state, there was no synchronise between Myungsoo and L.

“When did you come here, Myung?” Joseph asked as he approached the other troublemaker for this week. 

Myungsoo turned his head to Joseph, “I have stayed at here all day.”

Joseph widened his eyes, didn’t realised that Myungsoo was in his apartment all the day, how this kid didn’t make any storm like usual, he thought to himself. Making Joseph didn’t aware his presence. Then he sat down on the couch. 

“Still figure out who is she, Myung?” Joseph asked full of concern.

Myungsoo only nodded. Both of them remained silent, didn't know how to figure out since there wasn't any clue to trace down the red sweater owner. Then Joseph cracked the gloom.

Joseph said wisely, “Just hang on the faith Myung. The meeting, companionship, and separateness is already decided.”

Myungsoo looked at him, felt that Joseph had experienced like a pro, he said, “Do you believe it Amb?”

“Faith?” Joseph nodded slowly, smiled bitter.

At the end, Myungsoo threw away his brood, put a stoical manner. He understood that this kind of problem couldn't be solved immediately. He slight relieved, trusted his matter to faith. Hoped, time would help him out. Afterward, Myungsoo remembered that he had found something when he had searched the remote TV before. Thought, it would be something important for Joseph.

“I just found this Amber.” He handed a photo to Joseph, stumbling asked, “Who is she? Thought that you only have Sulli as your sister.”

Joseph stared through the photo that portrayed a girl embraced his neck, slow took it from Myungsoo. He whispered probably didn't realise that Myungsoo heard it, it sounded little bit brood, “She was the reason, I have left US.”

He was thinking deeply, in the other side Myungsoo wanted to ask but L tried hard to keep it in. But after all, both of them decided to ask. Unfortunately, before he could ask Joseph about the brood matter that probably only he knew, Jae was dashing in. 

Jae said in excited, “Guys, you wouldn't believe who I have met before!”

Myungsoo caught up quickly the excited while Joseph was shrinking his face,  Myungsoo asked, “Who? The red sweater owner?!”

Jae rolled his eyes as soon he heard the boring topic again, he shook his head in excited, blurted out, “Nah! Probably she is hotter than the red sweater owner Myung! Besides, she is something, something that I think as extraordinary girl. What a girl!”

Jae wrapped it with his signature words and wondered in amazed. Didn't forget to add his story with the compliment from the lecturer that bright his day. He felt that in his previous life, he was Adam Levine’s brother. Meanwhile Myungsoo puckered his mouth, disagree, Joseph giggled, seeing those kids’ act. 

 

As soon as the simple thought guy come in, 

The atmosphere always becomes chipper…

Living as him, probably will be very pleasant…

Sometimes I just slight jealous over him…do you feel it too, dear?

 


 

 

Friday, 3.37 PM, The Convenient Store 

 

Joseph walked out from his apartment, left the chipper kids who still played around inside his apartment. Heading to the convenient store near the apartment’s block. Thought, he needed to buy groceries since they mostly ate breakfast or whatever that related with meals in his apartment. 

 

Like a good father, he always give them a food,

Didn't stand to let the kids starve…

He plays a role as patron of the little circle. 

What a wise manner Joseph… I really proud of you… 

Cheers dear!

 

He already had finished with grocery, was ready to pay the bill in the cashier. He smiled at the cashier girl that started to count the bill. He prepared to pay but panicky checked his pocket khakis. Unfortunately, he forgot to bring his wallet. 

The cashier already finished counting his groceries, said “It’s…”

Joseph cut off her word, “Could you cancel all the stuff,  please? I forgot to bring my wallet.”

The cashier arched the eyebrow, “I’m sorry sir. It couldn't be cancelled.”

“Okay, wait a minute.” He said as he tried to take his phone. Thought, trying to call the kids to bring his wallet. 

“CRAP!” he said exclamation as he remembered that he had forget to bring his phone also. 

The cashier glared at him and Joseph could only smile dorky. Didn't know what to do anymore. Beside the queue already became lengthly. Then a girl that started to queue looked at Joseph, smirked. Firmly walking through the cashier, ignored the people who had waited in line. 

She said chicly, “I pay for it. Also count my groceries.”

Joseph looked at her, wanted to reject her sudden rescue, the girl realised that his look, “I just want to pay it quickly.” She said as she pointed the length queue with her eyes, she added, “I’m not pay for free. You owe me, understand?”

Joseph nodded his head, smiled faintly, “Thanks. Of course I will pay back.”

He didn't sure how to react with this kind of kindness. After all, he felt relieve with her eccentric way to save him from the public humiliation. The girl only smiled, bold her red lips such as a nice completion for her smile. 

 

It is so Joseph, isn't it?

Chiefly surrounds the luckiness by his sudden  rescuer…

But, i don't believe that someone could be so lucky,

Hope that I do wrong…

 


 

 

Friday, 4 PM, Around The Apartment’s Block

 

Meanwhile, Joseph meets with the new — kindhearted girl

There is other story about the girls that will be revealed…

There is our lovely girls…

 

After had solved with the trouble that Sulli had had in campus, she accompanied Krystal to buy some cloth material. For Sulli, accompanied Krystal when it came to her couture project was really tiresome. Honestly she wanted to run away but she couldn't or more like wouldn't do it, she had a heart. Sulli had known that it was part of Krystal’s dream. In fact, Krystal also did the same when it came to her. Sulli remembered how Krystal had put a lot of effort to help her through the high school. Sulli had known that Krystal was smarter than her, mostly when it was related on school stuff. 

 

Besides it dear,

There was a momentum that constituted their fellowship…

Though it might seem strange, 

But the truth is…

 

Krystal and Sulli had met before the senior high school period — more like had bumped to each other. At that time, Sulli walked from her school, heading to her house. It was so Sulli, the innocent girl that lived her life in serene, didn't has any instinct to smell trouble. 

She always did the same path to go home. Without she knew, out of luck, there was the girls such a gang punk from the other school that already waited for her at the desolate alley. Like what could be predicted, Sulli bumped easily to the girls that silently planned the retaliation after what she had done toward one of the gang punk. Honestly, Sulli didn't know why those girls wanted to make a retaliation. It was so Sulli that she couldn't remember in intact what she had done. 

At the end, Sulli only ran away and screamed in afraid through the desolate alley. While she was running away, she bumped with the other girl who fortunately passed the desolate alley. Couldn't think of anything else, Sully panicky asked for her help. Thought she would willingly help her out from the abrupt retaliation. At first she only looked coldly at her, ignored and left Sulli in the alley. Seemed, didn’t care what would happen to her. As she walked away, the gang punk spotted Sulli. Ready made the retaliation. Sulli trembled in afraid,  petrified imagine what they would do to her.  

None other said than done, suddenly there was flying stone like screes through the gang punk. It distracted the gang punk’s intention, watched at the sudden girl who firmly shot the screes with the slingshot across where they were standing. She didn't scare at all. Sulli could recognise her, the cold girl that she had bumped before. Furious with the flying screes, the girls turned down the retaliation toward Sulli, changed the object. They started to chase the slingshot girl who already dashed, made quick escape, disappeared. Left Sulli alone at the alley. Honestly she was relieve, but she worried also about the slingshot girl’s faith. 

She lowed her head, mumbled, “What will happen with the slingshot girl?”

Sulli put her palms, covered her face. Starting to cry, the guilty feeling amidst her, she couldn't imagine what happened to her. 

Suddenly, “Top Notch!” The slingshot girl shouted in excited as she popped out behind the trash trunk near the tip of alley.

She came out and giggled, knew that she did smoothly prank to the freakish gang punk that still chasing her wherever they thought. Sulli quick turned her head    at the trash trunk where the voice heard from. She was relieve after saw the slingshot girl still alive. She rushed toward the slingshot girl who brushed the dirt from her uniform. 

Sulli said, “Thanks… uhm… Slingshot girl.”

The girl looked at her, kind of glare, “I have a name! What-sit!”

Sulli lowed her head, felt guilty with the spontaneous greet that she had said. But, the slingshot girl quick said in joy, didn't mean to be rude, “Just kidding. I’m Krystal Jung a.k.a the slingshot girl.” 

Krystal smiled, still brushed the dirt. The sudden warm that Krystal did make Sulli smiled, and gave her a handkerchief. Without any hesitated Krystal took it.  

Sulli said in lucid as grasped Krystal’s hand, “I’m Choi Sulli.” 

Krystal greeted in homely the new friend that she had saved. Soon or later, both of them guffawed as they remained the abrupt predicament that trumped as the cue new reign of the fellowship refreshment. 

 

Thanks to the stone or screes and slingshot that came from nowhere…

It was the small secret that only they knew. 

At least, that’s the beginning how the girls make a deal as friends,

Trumped the girls as inseparable bestie!

Let’s see what happens with our lovely bestie then…

 

“It was really tired Krys. I wonder how you can do this kind of job.” Sully said.

Krystal looked at her, said as she wondered, “When you have met your passion, you will understand how it feels Sul. It feels like finding first love, your truly love.”

Sulli arched her eyebrow, didn't understand what Krystal had talked about. Krystal giggled as she looked at Sulli. 

Then, they walked on the sidewalk, while talking about girl’s stuff. Mostly, Sulli did talk while Krystal was listening. Honestly, she had to admit that her double jobs was really tired like what Sulli had said before. But it was so Krystal, she wasn't type of person that easily gave up on her dream. Whatever was happened, she would do everything for it.

Suddenly, Sulli yelled in excited as she saw Joseph who walked through across them, “Amber!”

Joseph who was walking with the new girl turned his head as he heard the familiar voice. He waved his hand to Sulli, and seemed, inviting the new girl that he had owed to approach them. When Sulli saw the new girl that walked along with Joseph, her eyes was widen out as she recognised her. She was panic. 

“Krys, she is…” Sulli cut off as she turned her head but didn't see Krystal who had stood next to her before. Jumped to the conclusion on her mind, Krystal disappeared. She looked around while Joseph and the new girl was running toward she, looked serious and worried. 

Sulli hard gulped, didn't think anything else just prepared herself to greet the girl, but like she had thought, the girl didn't put any intention to her, in spite she looked intent through the gravel sidewalk next to Sulli. Her eyes followed their motion, Joseph already squatted next to Krystal who was collapsed, lying unconsciously down on the sidewalk, fainted. After understood the predicament, Sulli became seriously worried, extremely panic more than before. It must be her doubly — doubly job that Krystal did lately.

Without wasted any time, Joseph lifted Krystal, while the new girl was saying, “Move her quickly but carefully!”

Suli bobbled panicky, following Joseph and the girl through Joseph’s apartment. Sully felt extremely awful as she couldn't realise that Krystal was so pale when they had walked before. The abrupt predicament made her forgot about the girl that she had worried before.  

 


 

 

Friday, 4.22 PM, Joseph’s Apartment

 

“Place her on the couch.” The girl said to Joseph, then immediately took control through the whole creature that breath in Joseph’s Apartment.

“Phone-girl, bring me water!” She instructed Sulli and grabbed the pillow on the couch, placing under Krystal’s leg. 

Then she commanded to Jae who still confused with the sudden situation, “The young Adam Levine, Eh, I mean the young Philip Levine, bring me uhm… everything that has strong smell!”

“And you.” She stared at Myungsoo, slight shrank her forehead, “Just stand where you are.”

 

Magically, all of them followed her words immediately without any question. Like the student that obeyed what their teacher said. Then she sat down on the floor, facing Krystal who laid on the couch, still unconscious. Without hesitated she ed two upper buttons of Krystal’s shirt and unclasped her bra, so the   blood circulation could easily flowed all over her body. Joseph croaked as he saw what the girl did. While Myungsoo was staring through all of the girl’s motion, didn't drift at least inch. Afterward, Jae rushed, already brought something that had strong smell like what the girl had commanded. 

“Here!” Jae said quickly, handing to the girl.

Instead took it, she blared at Jae, “What is this?!”

“Socks!” Jae said, then clarified his exclamation, showing his proud smile, “Myungsoo’s unwashed socks since 2 weeks ago. FYI, It’s extremely smell!” 

“Do you want to make her vomits? Grab something else Kid!” She said, bold the point. 

Jae had put his ridiculous smile before dashed. While Jae was busy, trying to find something else like she had said. Sulli already brought a glass of water, handed panicky to the girl. The girl took it, light splashed it to Krystal’s face with her fingers. Like what she thought, Krystal made a response, her eyelid slight moved. But still in unconscious state. The girl gave other commanded, “Topless guy! Time to work, bring me hot tea or coffee!”

Both Joseph and Sulli didn't understand who she was meant by the topless guy while the guy that she had mentioned still stood on his spot. Probably didn't hear what she had said. Joseph took the role, he responded quickly and ran to get it.

Thanks for Jae, Jo Malone that he was brought, gave ultimate recover for Krystal. Krystal was awake. Jae shouted in excited, “Jo Malone never let me down! What a scent!”

 

Joseph already walked to them and brought the hot tea. He handed to the girl, thought she probably thirsty. The girl rolled her eyes, said, “Not for me! Give it to her.” She pointed with her jaw to Krystal who slow perched to sit on the couch. 

Joseph nodded, slight ashamed. Sulli took the hot tea from him and handed to Krystal as she sat down next to her, took care of her bestie. 

Krystal took a sip of the hot tea, and said, “Thanks for your help… uhm… Miss…” She wanted to say her name but she knew that the girl hadn't mentioned her name. 

With the same rhythm and rhyme, Jae and Joseph asked gleefully, “What’s your name?” While Myungsoo only smiled in silent.

The girl chuckled, look like everybody had attached with her, “My name is Park Jiyeon.”

Krystal said smily, “Thanks Miss Park.” Sully added, “Thanks Miss Park for take care my friend.”

The girl said, “Just call me Jiyeon. Beside we are outside the campus, phone girl.”

Krystal arched her eyebrow and narrowed her eyes to Sulli, Sulli understood, explained, “She is my lecture who I got the trouble from lately.”  

Jae said in lucid, “Yes! Guys, She is the girl that I talked about before. The girl that said I look like the young Adam Levine with glasses!”

 

Both Krystal and Sulli stared at her disbelief, Jiyeon looked at them and said in mute, only motion her lips, ‘My Bad.’

They understood and chuckled while Jae didn't realise the misunderstood compliment that he had received proudly.

Myungsoo approached Jiyeon, cracked the situation with his sudden sentence,  bold her name, “Here’s your red sweater, Jiyeon.”  

The latter stared at each other didn't believe that she was the red sweater owner that twisted Myungsoo’s mind lately. 

Jiyeon took the red sweater and said, “Thanks Soo.” Myungsoo smiled widely, probably the brightest smile that he had since 2 weeks ago. She added, said to Joseph,”By the way, you still owe me, Joseph.”

Joseph clarified, “Of course. I take my wallet first.”

While he was walking through his private office, suddenly Sulli said, “Just call him Amber.” Followed by Krystal, “Yes, it is the cutest one. He really loves that name.”

All of them laughed as they remained that Joseph didn't like that name. Meanwhile, after heard what Sulli and Krystal had said, Joseph stopped his step. He slight turned his head, watched them.

 

The latter look like so attached with her. After all, Sulli had to admitted that the cold blood lecturer was seem kindhearted girl just covered by the eccentric attitude. Similar like what was on Sulli’s mind, Jae thought that the eccentric lecturer was interesting girl that he could hang around with. Meanwhile Krystal sensed that Jiyeon was type of caring person like a sister for her. Last not but the last, Myungsoo was the one who remained Jiyeon as the most amuzing girl that he had known.  Probably they would agree that she was such a new it girl.

While they were talking kind of welcoming Jiyeon in their circle, Joseph stared in perplex at the new girl that already came and attached into the little circle. He shrank his forehead as long as he remembered, both of his friends or he hadn't mentioned who his name was. He scratched his head, wondered, ‘Have I mentioned my name?’

 

There’s the story goes…

Today, Seems like I reveal a lot about the little circle’s history, don't I?

After all, there’s one  vague history that start to divulge…

Who is she, Joseph?

Looks like you’re not the one who have a secret,

Better to keep your hands clean next time!

Hope the new it girl just it ordinary girl…

 


 

 

THANKS TO READ =)

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHATEVER IT IS

… SEE YOU ON NEXT FRIDAY =O

H.O.H.O… Love ya! 😘

 

 

The Bluffing Note:

Is it boring, isn't it?

Hope you enjoy the long journey of the little circle’s assembling. 

HOHOHO… After all, whatever it is… It is really fun for me. What a weird amateur author!

Probably the next chapter will release more than a week. But I still try to update soon. 

 

By the way guys, I’m sorry. Sometimes I forgot that I wrote in British English or US English.

And also for late update, Mac got a problem with MAC =P

 

Okay, Last but not the last, I confess, “H.O.H.O Love ya!”

I adapt from Gossip Girl series, put as the dickensian signature of my story…

HOHOHO… Hope GG’s fans don't mind…Sorry!