CHAPTER 3 : THE ONE WHO ARE SECRETLY ADMIRING

THE CHRONICLE OF FRIEND SERIES

CHAPTER 3:

THE ONE WHO ARE SECRETLY ADMIRING

 


“Don’t judge the book by its cover!”

For me, it was an old lame phrase. Cause now, the cover is the important part from the whole image inside of it.

By the way, talking about the nice cover,

Someone seems like to… uhm… a little bit falls in…

Guess who? You guess…

H.O.H.O… Love ya! 😘


 

Wednesday, 08.30 am. Joseph’s Apartment

The sun already set up, waiting patiently to make scorch for the hoi polloi. And here they are. already gathered in the Joseph’s apartment. Starting a day. Joseph was waking up and starting his new routine. Made some breakfast, coffee and put milk on dining table at the second floor. Like what he thought, someone already came in, followed by the latter in the couple of minutes.

Sulli sat down and poured a milk on glass, “Amb, what do you do today?”

Joseph rubbed his neck tried to remind, “Ah, today, I meet with someone from couple of music companies, around 10 am.”

“So, you already have job?” krystal said chicly while grabbing a cup of coffee.

“Kind of. You?” Looked at krystal.

“Start my intern-interview in teenage mag!” she said excited.

Jae shrank his forehead, “Teenage mag?”

She put defense, “I know. Not the good one I thought. Anyway, need for my portfolio.”

“Chill out girl! You look like a cow. Working all the time. Your life isn’t fun at all.” Jae rolled his eyes.

Krystal slightly smacked Jae’s back head. She replied, “Princess know the ropes. In fact, you need to be the serious one.” Jae frowned. He hardly bit the toast and said scarcely, “I have appointment too.”

Krystal heard it, “With who? Patrick?”

Jae shrank his forehead, tried to remember who was The Patrick.

Krystal continued, clarified her exclamation, “Spongebob?”

Jae puckered his mouth in disgust. Posed his fist to hit her, didn’t mean to do for real. Krystal stuck out her tongue.

 

That’s the habit that we do with best friend, right?

Act like hate each other, put a silly fight…

But in the deepest heart, know each other better than anyone else…

 

While Jae and Krystal slightly put chilly argument, Sulli stood up, embraced her arm on Myungsoo, “Let’s go Myung.”

Myungsoo nodded, grabbed fast the toast, and took a bite before leaving. They were walking toward downstairs. Joseph stopped their step, blocked the way to downstairs.

“Wo, wo, wo. What’re you two doing?” He lifted his left eyebrow, interrogated. Spread his arm, blocked the way.

“What?” Myungsoo shrank his forehead, puckered his mouth. He confused.

“What do you do with her?”

That predicament pulled Jae and Krystal’s attention. Abandoned the chaotic argument that had happened between them before.

Jae laughed and said between predicaments, “What a day Amb! It’s still in early morning! Myungsoo probably… uhm unstable-minded but isn’t k*nky.”

Krystal chuckled. She knew how blunt Jae was. Sometimes she irritated with his blunt comment but it could be funny at the same time.

Joseph stared flat at Jae. Shut up suddenly, he zipped his mouth quietly.      

Sulli spoke innocently, “I have class at 9. Myung has appointment at my campus too. So we go together. What are you thinking about Amb? And what’s k*nky actually?” She made cute whinny when asked about k*nky.

Myungsoo looked switchable at Joseph and Sulli, blankly. Krystal laughed while Jae put his hand in his mouth, held the laugh.  


 

Wednesday, 8.54 am, Sulli’s Campus

“Okay Myung. I finish the class around 10.30. The one who already finish first must wait.” She said with smile.

Myungsoo said, “Yup! At canteen. Okay?”

She nodded and ran to the class.

Myungsoo walked to the opposite direction. Ready met with his client.

 

Around 1 hour later…

 

Myungsoo finished his appointment at 10 am. He looked at his watch then walked to the canteen. While waiting for Sulli, he ordered cola and sat down at the corner. He was looking around, recalled all those moments that had passed. There was unforgettable day for him while he was in university.

It was his graduation day. For mostly people it is a symbol of honor, maturity, or pride and so. As label that someone is officially grown up. As stamp that person who walks into the real world. Welcoming the door that leads them to the fling world, prepares for the separation from their family, colleagues, and friends. Heading the new world, themselves.

But for Myungsoo, graduation mean reunion, not separation. He bitter smiled. Framed that day, both of his parents attended his graduation. Even they had been divorced since he was 6 years old, they agreed. Though they treaded each other like a stranger. But after all, he felt relieved after put a lot of effort to make it happened. That was the first and the last day, they were assembled as an intact family.

Myungsoo smiled, for that precious moment that he had kept till now. He took the soda and swallowed it, refreshing his own head.  

The clock was ticking away. At the public spot like this, he couldn’t do anything. Put a side the ridiculous Myungsoo just showed the serious L.  Bore Myungsoo to death. But all of the minutes passed by, someone caught his eyes, distracted his mind from bore. This time, he felt that both of Myungsoo and L were silent at the same state of rhyme, paid attention at her. Chock a block!

She came in. The circumstance didn’t seem to motion. She was the only one creature that still moving on while the latter didn’t seem to appear on his head.

It was captured in slow motion. He captured everything in detail. That girl was coming inside the canteen. She wore a long sleeve oversized white shirt, which the top button was ed, revealing her perfect collarbone. She matched it with blue skirt. Walking with the red pumped-shoes heel, which was showing her white legs.

The wind was blowing from nowhere, made her hair a little bit messy. She shook her head slowly, fixing her hair. Ended with flipped it. Unrealized, Myungsoo blinked his eyelid. Bobbled. While L stuck his hand firmly on the table, unconsciously cramped. This act made him looked like an idiot.

When she turned around to find a chair, accidentally she saw Myungsoo who sat alone in the corner of canteen. She arched her left eyebrow, seemed confused. But then she smiled. His heart pounded faster, not only because she looked flawless with the red lipstick that drew neatly on her lips. But also, he knew that she smiled directly to him, not to anyone else.

There was battle of act on his mind when she firmly walked toward him. Myungsoo was already excited while L was inclined to be panicky stress. Myungsoo cracked a smile while L did an effort to run away. Instead moved away, he cramped, stayed and trembled. Both of them didn’t give up caused the bizarre act popped out. L rubbed his face, felt that sweat all over him, which wasn’t. When Myungsoo continued to laugh. At the end, he covered his face with both of his hands while laugh came out as croak.

She approached him, seemed worry. She tapped his shoulder, which shocked him. He didn’t expect that she really approached him.

“Myung! What’s happened?” She said, worry.

He stopped those bizarre acts, frozen. He felt familiar with that voive. He slightly turned his head. Peeked behind his finger and faced the girl.   He jumped in shock caused he fell from the chair. Ended on the floor.

“What are you doing Myung?” She asked curious.

“Sulli?! You make me shock!” He got up, slightly brushed dirt from his brown khakis.

“You’re the one who make me shock with your weird act, Myung!” she blared, still confused.

Then Myungsoo remembered about the girl he had seen before. Suddenly, squatted under the table while Sulli was standing still in front of him. Perplexed with his act. Slowly, he stuck his hands on the table and took a peek.

He stared at Sulli, blankly, “Where is she?”

“She? Who?” Sulli looked around.

Myungsoo slowly got up, watched through the whole canteen, “She’s gone?!”

Sulli stared riddle at him, didn’t understand what was happened before while Myungsoo was scratching his head, bent his head slightly side to side. Figured out who she was. Both of Myungsoo and L admitted that she was the mysterious drop-dead gorgeous on his mind.

 

Look like someone really love nice cover…

But, do you still love it?

After flip through the pages inside of it…


 

Wednesday, 00.07 pm, Krysul’s Apartment

“TING!”

“Jae!”

Jae already had known Krystal’s act since they were friends for 3 years. He got up lazily from the couch, took out the popcorn from microwave. He grabbed the nearest bowl he could reach. Put the popcorn on it.

“Here.” Jae handed Krystal popcorn.

She pleaded her eyes and smiled, sat down in comfy position on the couch, “Thank you AhnJaem Levine.”

Jae smiled widely when he heard it. Krystal had known about his so- called vanity complex that Jae had. He always told them that he was Adam Levine in Asia’s version, which was sound like a joke at the first time they heard that. But he still persisted and insisted about the bizarre statement, till now. Krystal was the one who still appreciated the bizarre statement, put stoical manner. 

Krystal put the bowl between their laps as her head leaned on Jae’s shoulder whose sat next to her and put his legs on the coffee table. They watched their favorite TV show, American’s next top model. Started to talk, sometimes put harsh comment like the judges. It was one of common thing that they had. Mostly, Krystal and Jae had a lot of common things such a fashionista, shopaholic, bluntly type of person, or probably their signature complexion toward themselves and so.

While they were watching the show, someone walked in. Both of them turned their head to the front door. Found Joseph who was grumble. Krystal and Jae looked at each other while Joseph snatched the bowl and joined them. Sat down on the couch, chewed the popcorn between his grumbles.

“What’s going on Amb?” Krystal asked curious

He let out deep sigh before he spoke, “Did I look like a clown? Rustic? Clown?” Krystal and Jae just looked at each other. Didn’t know what he talked about.

Joseph told them about the work appointment that he had had before. Actually, today he had two appointments, but he only attended one. Krystal and Jae were curious about what had happened. Did he cancel other appointment or? They still didn’t get any clue. Then Joseph told them that he had been waiting for 4 hours before he could meet with the CEO. 

“Why?” Krystal shrank her face, full of curiosity. Turned her head to Jae who was scratching his head, looked confuse.

“They didn’t let me entry the building.” He spat his breath, agitated.

“They?” Jae asked, followed by Krystal, “Who?”

“The security guard.” He said still felt annoyed.

“HAH!” Krystal was exclamatory, followed by Jae, “Why did they do that?” the sound of their curiosity was heard like a rhythm.  

Joseph told them about the whole story. The security guards hadn’t let him entered the building, because they assumed that Joseph was such a crazy-man. Even though he did explain that he had appointment to meet the CEO, but they didn’t believe it. They said sound like mocked him. How could be the songwriter look like rustic clown?

After they listened to the whole story, both of Krystal and Jae let out loudly-noisy laugh. While Joseph puckered his mouth, looked irritated with their act. Instead sympathized, they made his life more miserable by laughed. Krystal understood Joseph’s feeling. She managed to stop her laugh, slightly hit Jae’s stomach with her elbow. Signed him to stop laugh. He did it but still held the laugh hardly. Bit his own lower lip while his cheek became suddenly chubby, held his own breath.

She cleared , tried to manage her face, turned to sympathize mood. Said, “Okay Amb, that… uhm… unexpected moment could be happened to everyone. Maybe you…”

Her words cut off by Jae who couldn’t hold his laugh. He bursts the laugh, spoke his bluntly comment suddenly, “Clown?!” he laughed loudly than before, rolled his body on the couch, “Rustic clown?!”

Krystal couldn’t hold it too, Bursts the laugh. Pressed hard her hands on . Joseph sighed, lowed his shoulder. He gave up, let them laughed for a while. He had predicted that they would act like this after heard the whole story.

Krystal and Jae felt exhaust after laughed insanely. They managed their breath, tried to put down their soul. Stated to be serious. They understood that fashion problem was substantive matter.   

“Okay Amb. Honestly, you look more terrible than rustic and clown.” Krystal said seriously, bold the word rustic - clown.

Joseph was shock, felt like slapped with flip-flop on his face. How could this girl say something like that, he thought. Before he continued his monologue with his mind.

Jae added the fact, “Your fashion so horrible Amb. How can I describe it… uhm… you look like abandoned victrola not the victor victrola.”

Krystal chuckled while Joseph felt like slapped by double flip-flop, heard Jae’s analog phrase.

Krystal tried to explain, “I’m sorry. On simple way, if it’s crime. Your fuddy-duddy will lead you to the slammer, Amb!”

Jae laughed after hearing what krystal said. Joseph was irritated with their bluntly comment. But he realized that their sarcasm word was true. He needed to fix it.

Afterward, Jae agreed to help Joseph. Since Krystal had an interview for her internship. She handed over him to Jae. Trusted that Jae would do his best. Krystal and Jae agreed to make over him, started from his hair. Jae and Joseph went to barbershop while Krystal was preparing herself for the interview.


 

Wednesday, 03.15 pm, Krysul’s Apartment

Krystal walked in, looked around. The rest of them hadn’t come home yet. She also stopped by at Joseph’s apartment before. Didn’t find anybody. Seemed like she was alone.

She wondered, where were Myungsoo and Sulli? Why they hadn’t come home yet. What did Jae and Joseph do? Why they still hadn’t come home yet.

At the end, she threw her body on the couch. Waited her friends to come back home while watching some random channel of TV show.

Later, She heard sound across the wall, came from the apartment corridor. She turned her head at front door, anticipated. There they are. Jae came in to her apartment, seemed like he ran away from someone and hid behind her back. Krystal shrank her forehead, didn’t know what he do. Then Joseph showed at the front door. Put his shoe on his hand, ready to throw it. He did.  

Krystal shouted, placed her hand to her eyes, “OUCH!”

Joseph was shocked, he hit wrong target. While Jae covered his face, didn’t want to see what Krystal would do to Joseph. She quickly put down her hand, swore to give a revenge. But after she saw Joseph, instead gave him revenge, she was astonished. Now, she put her hands on her lips. Joseph got blue-pastel hair!

“What’s that? Bubblegum? You don’t cut it instead turn into …ew… long candy bubblegum?” Krystal grimaced. Suddenly forgot about her revenge.

Joseph who had known that he was safe from Krystal’s retaliation, blared, “Don’t make a fun of me. Jae ruins my hair!”

Jae who read the situation, put his hand down from his face, defended, “FYI. Officially. The barber did it.”

“What did you do Jae?” Krystal astonished.

Jae explained to Krystal about the whole situation. At that time, he thought to color Joseph’s hair with blonde at his usual salon. He was type of man that more comfortable in salon, since he could chitchat with the hairstylist about fashion. Jae didn’t do barbershop-thing caused by the barber knew nothing.

Joseph insisted to go to barbershop. At the end, Jae agreed with Joseph. When he asked to the barber, he already pointed to the right color. He insisted that it wasn’t his fault. Krystal lifted her left eyebrow. Smelt something strange.

 

The truth is…

 

Jae didn’t really pay attention when the barber asked him to measure his choice. He was busy, looked at his phone. Probably, the fault was happened when he slightly unaware moved his finger to the blue-pastel-bubblegum color.

(Of course, Jae skip this part)

He knew it exactly. Just didn’t want to admit.

 

“Okay. Honestly, I was really excited cause someone from the agency that you gave me days later, texted me, he agreed to give me a try. And…” Jae tried to explain but cut off by Krystal.

“What? Top notch Jae!” Krystal excited. She gave Jae high fives and embraced his neck. 

She knew that Jae had dreamt, worked as model. She felt excited, knew that Jae nailed it. Both of them celebrated with fancy dancing. Forgot about the bad accident before.

Joseph interrupted the dance, “Hey, hey, hey. Sorry for interrupt the bonfire! But I got fire on my head!”

Jae stopped to dance while Krystal corrected, “Bubblegum I thought not fire. Okay I give you a hand.”

“Wo...wo…wo... You want to turn it to the real fire?!” Joseph blurted, remembered the previous accident.

Jae tried to make a deal with Joseph, “Chill out Amb. About fashion? Krystal is the real deal. She is the cat’s whiskers.” Krystal was nodding confidence.

Finally, he gave up. Hopelessly followed Jae’s advice, again. “Okay, Krys. I count on you.”

Honestly, Joseph was little bit worry, didn’t want another bad dejavu. But, he knew that he couldn’t resolve this matter by his own.

At the end, Joseph agreed to give a try. Trusted Krystal who took over the substantive matter this time while Jae was waiting for his sudden appointment with the magazine agency.

Unlike before, Joseph didn’t want to put his hope high. Just followed the faith, hoped this time, Krystal didn’t turned his hair into real fire. This time he prayed, at least his hair still survived. Didn’t come home, bald!

 

While the storm inside the apartment is cooling down, there’s other storm that already hit from the outside…

 

Before Krystal opened the front door, ready to take Joseph out. Someone from outside already turned the handle. Sulli popped in front of them, slightly surprised Krystal and Joseph. Sulli walked in, stomped. Followed by Myungsoo who was clinging his hand and Sulli’s arm.

“Sul. Who is she?” Myungsoo asked, whined.

“I told before. I didn’t know Myung. Beside we already spent 4 hours. Just to find her. I’m tired!” Sulli stomped her feet.

“What’s happened Sul?” Joseph asked, followed by Krystal, “what’s happened Myung?”

They were so into with their own business. They were aware that the latter was at the apartment too after Joseph-Krystal asked. Instead answered, Sulli asked.

“OH MY GAWD! What’s that Amb? Seaweed bubblegum?” She asked, innocent.

Myungsoo widened out his eyes after had seen the blue-light color. He said amazed, “Amuzing! Look like the original version of G-Dragon’s seaweed bubblegum hair!”

Everybody stared each other awkward after heard Myungsoo word. Couldn’t believe this kid still amazed with that freak hair.

Joseph rolled his eyes. Irritated with the new-signature seaweed bubblegum that he had. Didn’t comfort after all with bizarre compliment from Myungsoo, “Ask Jae! He was the suspect.”

Jae tried to make a sweet escape from Joseph’s court, “Krys, I’ll tackle them. Better you take out the …uhm… bubblegum… seaweed… seaweed bubblegum.”

Krystal slightly spat because held laugh. Understood, she dragged Joseph out quickly. Saved Jae from the real shoes that could hit him anytime. They were gone from the apartment, left Myungsoo and Sulli to Jae. 

After Krystal and Joseph left the apartment, Myungsoo and Sulli continued their unfinished business. Now, Myungsoo stomped his feet, impatiently. He was so curious with the girl that he had seen at canteen. While Sulli was sprawling on the couch, drained her energy before to help Myungsoo for 4 hours. But at the end, she didn’t care anymore. Tired, knocked down!

“What’s going on, Myung? Who is she?” Jae arched his eyebrow, curious.

Myungsoo just puckered his mouth. Realized that sulli couldn’t help him anymore. Instead answered Jae’s curiosity, he left. Left the riddle Jae. Jae dropped his jaw, didn’t believe that Myungsoo left him without an answer.

He turned his head to Sulli, “What’s goi…” he cut off his word. Found that Sulli already fell asleep.

“Why everybody always leave without answer. Am I invisible?” he rolled his eyes, annoyed.

His phone rang, distracted his mind. He saw the caller ID, from the agency. He barely smiled, almost forgot the matter before. Walked out, took care his business. Hopefully, his dream made the first step.


 

Wednesday, 04.10 pm, Salon

 

Fortunately, in the every cloud there’s always a silver lining.

Good for you Joseph!

You have two silver lining, although one is scarcely failed,

Still have the gold, the most preciously metal…

Hold on Joseph…

 

“Whoa… Slow down Krys! What is this? Salon?” Joseph said, marked the word salon with the highest pitch that he could reach.

They were in front of Krystal usual Salon. Krystal dragged him, craved to handle Joseph. When it came to fashion area, she would do her best. Like she said before, she always took care of fashion seriously as the substantive matter in particular.

At the salon front door, Krystal pulled Joseph’s wrist in while Joseph hardly pulled Krystal out. Probably, the hoi polloi around the salon watched as tug a war without rope. No one of them would give up, till.

Krystal blared, “Amber! Stop it now, or you better watch your after this!”

She threated him, already at her boiling point. Impatient with Joseph’s act, which looked like a little boy who refused his mother order, didn’t want to cut the long hair.

Finally, after the long game, and probably slightly help from Krystal’s thread. Joseph chucked it, waved a white flag. Surrendered. Krystal won over him. Now, he was siting on the chair while Krystal was talking with the hairstylist.

Krystal approached him, said, “Okay Amber, now I leave you for a while. Bought you some new proper cloth. I leave you with my trusted hairstylist. She won’t ruin it. Believe me!”

Joseph amazed with her. Thought, She would buy new cloth for him. Never expected that Krystal could be such a caring person.

But, that thought was vanished, “Amb! Where’s the cash?” she asked, put her hand in front of his face.

He arched his eyebrow, fooled by his thought. He should know about this. His lovely imagination toward Krystal already flew away also with his cash.

“Crap.” He mumbled, while Krystal was walking out from salon. Planning bought new cloths for him, and probably for her. She smirked.

 

Around 3 hours later…

 

Krystal came back from shopping. She walked in to the salon. She looked around but didn’t find Joseph. She shrank her forehead, thought, where did he go.

Krystal asked to her hairstylist who rolled hair dryer, “where the seawe… I mean the guy that I ask you to take care of?”

She replied and smiled, “He goes to the toilet, just after I’ve done with his hair. There he is.” The hairstylist pointed behind Krystal shoulder.

Krystal turned around. She gazed at Joseph who came out from the toilet, combed diagonal his new hair carelessly. He got kind of Ethan’s hairstyle with slightly longer hair at the pointed pompadour. The textured pompadour wasn’t only to the side, but also had an all-over asymmetric shape. This haircut perfectly matched with his new blonde hair.

Krystal amazed with Joseph’s new hair. She had admitted, did monologue on her mind. It was impressed her. Joseph approached her, arched his eyebrow. Krystal unordinary looked at him. He didn’t feel confidence actually. Didn’t sure, it was good or not.

“It was that bad?” joseph asked, not sure.

Krystal finally blinked her eyelid. She hid the truth, told a fib, “Not really bad. Much better than before.” She measured her tone sound ordinary.

While Krystal was stealing a gaze to him, Joseph smiled. Sincerely, felt little bit relieved. Then he turned his face, faced Krystal. Krystal quickly directed her eyes at wherever as long as it wasn’t Joseph.

“What did you buy?” He asked, pointed at the shopping bags that Krystal bought.

“Here, try now. The suit since I’m not really sure it fit on you or not.” She said chicly.

Joseph nodded his head, didn’t offense Krystal’s comment. He went to the toilet again. Wore whatever kind of suit Krystal bought for him. After next couple of minutes, Joseph came out from the toilet, already wore the suit. He wore white shirt under his dark blue suit, which was perfectly fit with his body.

Krystal couldn’t maintain her facial expression. She was mesmerized by Joseph’s appearance. Thought to herself, It was irrelevant how the rustic clown turned into prince charming just for couple of hours. But still Joseph didn’t get her facial expression. Instead understood, he puzzled. This time, his appearance was totally knock Krystal dead.

 

When talk about fashion. She is one of the envision muse…

She is the cat’s whiskers in couture, always knows the rope…

Even though the cat could sew,

It couldn’t predict the after-effect

Look like someone is amazed by the after-effect…


 

Wednesday, 08.37 pm, LJ’s apartment.

Myungsoo stared at the ceiling of his bedroom, laid his body on the bed, put his hands behind his head. He had been wondering about the drop-dead gorgeous that he saw this morning. Probably the vision of her was already possessed into his mind. After he came back from the campus, he couldn’t do anything in proper manner. Called him crazy, but that was the truth. It really bothered him. At the end, he decided to get up and took a walk. Refreshing his mind. 

He walked alone through the convenient store around his apartment block. He wore grey long sleeve V type of sweater under his black long coat and black skinny jeans since it was cold outside. He bought a beer such an excuse, since he had a lot of beers in his fridge. At this stated, he only followed his body, didn’t think too much or he couldn’t.

Myungsoo opened the can and started to drink, swallowed it to soak his throat, in front of the convenient store. Thought, he wanted to finish it in one shot, but unexpected, someone that he searched for ran toward him. More like dashed. His eyes widened out behind the beer can.

Before he could analyze what was going on, Myungsoo accidentally dropped his beer. Unrealized, followed her step. She made Myungsoo baffled. Honestly, on his mind, he didn’t mind though he didn’t understand what was wrong with her. Instead, asked, he smiled widely and kept silent.

After of minutes they had run, they ended at block alley. She panicky looked around. Realized, it was block alley. She turned around and shocked with Myungso who already stood in front of her.

“DAMN! Who are you?!” she asked in shock.

“Myungsoo.” He answered innocently.

She looked at him. Realized that his sweater tangled on her bag chain. Without waste time, she pulled it roughly, made it untangled. Then ran toward the other side of alley, peeked. Myungsoo only gazed at her motion, didn’t make any sound, didn’t move from his spot.

She already wanted to run again. But instead ran forward, she ran back to Myungsoo. Looked panic.

“I need your cloth, NOW!” she commanded quickly.

But Myungsoo just remained silent, didn’t do anything. He was so amazed with this girl, didn’t hear what she said.

She made quickly option, changed her order, “Okay, we trade!”

Instead asked, Myungsoo nodded his head, bobbled. Didn’t aware what was going on. Without thought too much, he took off his coat. Gave it to her who already took off her red sweater that she wore. Left beautiful scene for Myungsoo. He was frozen, didn’t blink at all. She grabbed his coat, wore it. Covered her black bra.

Then, she grumbled, already forced his sweater, “Do you want me freeze?”

He only followed her instruction. Actually his body did it since he couldn’t think too much right now. She took off the coat, put on his sweater first then the coat, again. Left double jackpot for Myungsoo who had seen the black bra before.

After that, she said quickly still in panic state, “Thanks Soo!”

Then she ran forward, left Myungsoo who was dumbfounded, topless, and kept the red sweater on his chest. She was gone. 

He whispered, “Totally drop-dead gorgeous. Amuzing…”

 

There the story goes...

Like what I said before, nice cover is the most important part!

Blaze to trail, the interesting part inside of it too…

It is surprised, when seeing something starts to bloom, right? 


 

THANKS TO READ =)

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHATEVER IT IS

… SEE YOU ON NEXT FRIDAY =O

H.O.H.O… Love ya! 😘

 

The Bluffing Note:

By the way, sometimes I write him (myungsoo) as Myungsoo and L at the same time. Seems, separate in two persons.

I'm already fond with Myungsoo character. Look like he will get more aired-time (HOHOHO)