INTRODUCTION

THE CHRONICLE OF FRIEND SERIES

INTRODUCTION

 

 

They are in theirs early twenties and some of them in mid twenties. They walk along together through the new reign of life that is stated to catch up the dream, taste the feeling of success or failure, and also try to find the one. Trying to figure out the meaning of life.

They have different personality and background of life. 

They are unaware that the other presence will have important role in their life till they feel it by themselves. 

At first time the story goes, they are assembled; some of them accidental bump to each other. They start in different kind level of relationship. Slowly, they know each other then move in friend zone (read as best friend. How old I am—huff), but some of them (cough) probably get to the next level. 

 


 

 

MAIN CHARACTER

 

The Chronicle of FRIEND series is consisted of 7 figures.

I portray each of figure have a strong image which is not always the good one. So I put some lacking strong image too. 

No offence, there’s a phrase no one is perfect! 

So don’t mad at me, if you find you’re favourite or whatever you say, looks a little bit… uhm… silly and ridiculous!

By the way, sometimes human is changed too, so do they. 

I’ll leave a note if i mash up with their original personality in the beginning, and also

In some of chapter (probably) I put cameo or supernumerary. 

 

 

 

KRYSTAL JUNG

Nick name: Krystal. Call herself as princess.

Female. 23 years old

Works as freelancer, she wants to be a fashion designer.

Krystal’s Signature:

She is the chicest and moodiest one!

Princess Complexion!

The Ace Princess of Perfecto Body!

Krystal has the signature dead glare!

Personality and Background:

Krystal is the chicest that has the best sense of fashion —apparel. 

She is the moodiest, bluntly type of person, and the most self centre among them. She is the one who has excellent body. However she has it, which reflects as the healthiest but actually she is the weakest one. Threatening is her talent.

She comes from average family. Working hard to achieve what she wants. 

Krystal is Sully’s roommate and best friend since in high school.

 

CHOI SULLI

Nick name: They call her Sull.

Female, 23 years old

She is postgraduate student.

Sulli’s Signature:

She is the sincerest and sweetest —lovely one!

The troublemaker!

The offspring of sincerus and helix!

Sulli has the signature laugh!

Personality and Background:

Sulli is the sweetest and lovely one among the girls. The serene and innocent girl! The innocent is really cutest one, but sometimes, also at the point where there’s no difference between innocent and stupid. She is easily absent minded type of person. She is also the tallest girl.

Sulli is Joseph’s sister, Krystal’s best friend and roommate.  

 

JIYEON PARK

Nick name: Call her Ji.

Female, 24 years old

Works as lecturer

Jiyeon’s Signature:

She is the dirtiest, badass, and gorgeous one!

The eccentric and rebellion!

The queen of schemer and prankster!

Jiyeon has the signature aphrodite —way of smoking!

Personality and Background:

Jiyeon is the one who has goddess facial appearance. But once, she removes her make up mean to say eyes the eyeliner part, the goddess thing is gone, become an average girl. She is the dirtiest but not in slovenly way more appropriate like messy —slipshod. She is typical of badass with high sensing, and also the cleverest one. 

Has unidentified past and background.

Faith is working on she meets with those people. Accidentally, stuck with them. 

 


 

 

MYUNGSOO A.K.A L

Nick name: So called occasion name.

Male, 25 years old

Works as independent programmer

Myungsoo’s Signature:

The cutest one!

The 4 D personality! 

L the sage – Myungsoo the Ridiculous!

Myungsoo has the signature undulant dionysiac act!

Personality and Background:

Myungsoo is the one who has cutest face among the guys. He has 4 D personality. His sudden change personality is really unbelievable. He seems, lives in 2 personalities —or more. Sometimes he can be the serious —wise and the next minute, become the ridiculous one. Has unstable minded, not madness!

He comes from broken home family. When it comes in family things, he become so sensitive.

Myungsoo is Ahn Jae Hyun’s roommate.

 

AHN JAE HYUN

Nick name: Call him Jae.

Male, 26 years old 

He is model wannabe.

Jae’s Signature:

Too cool for school!

Vanity complexion!

The Joker —bluffer!

Jae has the signature Adam Levine complexion!

Personality and Background:

Jae is the one who has the best sense of fashion among guys. He has pretty face in cool perception. 

He is the most easy going and confident one. The confidence is something that makes totally sick of. Type of guy that trusts his own instinct. He is the careless one and living his life in laid back mode. 

Has the vanity complexion towards himself!

He comes from wealth family but runs away to catch his own dream.

Jae is Myungsoo’s roommate.

 

JOSEPH A.K.A AMBER

Nick name: Joseph. They call him, Amber.

Male 25 years old

(Sorry! Wrote Amber as guy is something addicted to me. HOHO!).

Works as songwriter

Joseph’s Signature:

He is the pretty face one!

The patron and fuddy—duddy!

Joseph has the signature uncontrollable dance!

Personality and Background:

Joseph is the one who has the worst sense of fashion among the guys. He has pretty face, too pretty for male. 

He is the one who can’t lie, really honest at the point it is really annoying. But actually, he is the most patient one. He is the conventional slight conservative type of guy. He has his own unique stupid and dorky-ness.

He is Sully’s brother.

 

JO IN SUNG

Nick name: Call him Jo.

Male, 27 years old 

Works as freelancer almost jobless 

Jo’s Signature:

He is the playboy and money grubber!

The dickensian and womanizer!

Jo has the signature sensual seductive —way of speaking! (chiefly toward female creature)

Personality and Background:

Jo is the one who has appearance like so called womanizer appeal.

He is typical playboy. Although, player but actually he is warm, kind-hearted, and caring man. The most romantic guy. He is also, the one who is material man slash money grubber slight the venturer.

He is ex heir. Before he got it, his father company have been bankrupt (what a life!). 

Faith is working on he bumps to his old friend. Drags himself toward those people.

 


 

MAIN SETTING

 

All of them a.k.a former of The Little Circle (Krystal, Sulli, Kim Myungsso, Ahn Jae Hyun) live in the same floor, third floor, which is located next to each other apartment.

The main setting of this story is in apartment (You can say I’m addicted to this kind of setting). 

Krystal and Sulli is roommate, then, when the setting is in their apartment. I wrote as Krysul’s apartment, so do L and Jae. I wrote as LJ’s apartment. 

The other setting figure out while the story is flowing out.