Bashful

Backfired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xion had yet another awesome day at school, and sat by the tree after school as always. She wasn't given an assignment for art, so she just listened to music with her eyes closed. This went on for about 10 minutes until she was disturbed by an innocuous Kookie. Smiling, she took off her headphones and hugged the tall boy "What brings you here?" She asked.

"Just wanted to see how my pretty friend is doing," he said with a warm grin.

"You know I'm always here, so why do you always come?"

"Well, I have a little secret."

"And that secret might be?"

"I have a little crush on somebody, and I want to take her to the dance in December."

"December is kind of a while from now, but you should go on ahead an ask her so that no one else does!"

"Arasso. Xion, will you go to the dance with me?"

"O-Oh..." She covered her cheeks and began to feel hot. "Hm, Kookie are you okay? Why are you asking me?"

"Because you're the girl I have a crush on silly!"

"But we don't really know each other much."

"I'm not asking you out. We can get to know each other more. Just know that I like you and will do absolutely whatever it takes to make you mine." Her stomach dropped. She had never experienced a boy expressing his sincere interest on her, and she felt delighted. Clearing , she laughed softly.

"I will gladly agree to your plan. But, I'm not so sure on the dance. I might work on my final all day."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter