Meet Me

Backfired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xion's first week of school was coming to an end, and she was glad that it was. She wanted school to end as soon as possible, because she wanted to pursue her career in graphic arts. The day was over, she so went to the usual tree and sat on the floor, grabbing out her sketchbook. Today's topic was "forgiving." This slightly confused her, but her hands did the sketching while her mind did the thinking. She went to grab her bag full of colored pencils, and noticed a folded piece of paper in the bag. She opened it up, and read it.

Hi Xion!,

You probably won't be reading this until later but I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the mall and maybe have some fun there! I'll be waiting, and do not worry about the money! Everything will be covered by me!

- Kookie

Xion covered her cheeks and tried not to smile. She quickly got up and started walking to the mall. In about 15 minutes, she had arrived and was greeted by Jungkook's warm smile. He hugged her and they had a small conversation, walking into the mall while talking. "So what do you want to do first?"

"Do you think we can go to Barnes & Noble?" She asked.

"What's that?" She turned red and pressed her lips.

"It's a bookstore. I really like it in there." She said. Jungkook was dreading the thought about going in there, so he played if off by saying this:

"How about we get you some food first? I'm hungry, are you?" She nodded, and they went their way to the food court. "What do you want?"

"KFC sounds pretty good honestly." She eyed at the fried chicken, making water a little.

"Alright, I'll get you that. Wanna share?"

"Yeah that'd be a great idea!" Jungkook chuckled and they ate together.

"So how was school today?" Jungkook asked.

"It was good! Art gave me another project to do at home."

"Ah, nice! What's the topic this time?"

"It's forgiveness. Wanna see what I got so far?"

"Sure!"

(This is NOT mine. I found it on google.)

"Say, how come your sketches include couples all of the time?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter