The Day After

Backfired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After hours of sleep with their legs intertwined, Jungkook woke from the heat coming from the window. Lazily getting up, he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, chugging it down. Before he proceeded to walk towards the bathroom to wash his face, Xion walked into the kitchen as well, startling the tired Kookie.

"Morning," he said huskily while scratching his nape. He leaned over to kiss Xion's forehead and she grinned at his action.

"Do you want some breakfast?," she asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Sure. What were you planning on making?" Jungkook opened the fridge and skimmed through the little amount of food that was present in there. Xion grabbed as many products in the fridge as she could and began to concoct a meal out of pure improv.

----

Presented on their dishes were freshly made banana pancakes, scrambled eggs, and potato pancakes. Amazed at her cooking skills, Jungkook gave her a large quantity of hugs alongside with a peck on the cheek. The both of them enjoyed their breakfast and momentarily went back into Jungkook's room to continue cuddling while watching the movie 71: Into the Fire.

Looking up at Jungkook, Xion pressed her lips together and poked his cheek. In response, he looked over at her and raised his eyebrows.

"What's the matter?," he asked, rubbing her back as well. She fumbled with her thumbs and sighed.

"It's really stupid." Jungkook grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes. This made Xion become flustered.

"Nothing coming from you could ever be stupid. Now, what's going on in that pretty mind of yours?" Truth is, Xion didn't want to bring up what happened last night. She happened to think that's it was merely a mistake due to lack of sleep. She didn't want to think that Jungkook had a ual interest in her. "Xion?" She shook her head and placed her hand on top of his.

"Was last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter